Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meeting Somepony Similiar

Deae Rising Shine~

(If wrong topic, please put to the right place :3)

After right now I'm wondering something. Did you ever meet somepony else who's OC looks dangerous similiar to yours? Like 90%+ like your OC? I did coincidentally today and got curious XD Mayby somepony had a situation like this before too? Negative or positive result of it, both are fine to post(So long it stays in the forums rules). Post away^^

Hello, @

I will be moving this thread to the appropriate section where it can get the appropriate attention: Sugarcube Corner- as this thread's subject matter makes it best suited to be placed there.

Thank you!

:grin:

• Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...

It's happened a couple times with my ponysona Render back when they were still new and very simple, just being a unicorn with brown fur and a beige/brown gradient mane with a generic paper and pencil cutie mark. I used to get mad until I got older and realized how unoriginal their design was :ButtercupLaugh:

Thankfully this hasn't happened recently (that I know of), but I did have an issue several years back of someone blatantly copying my oc Nebula (and a couple others, actually) right down to picking the exact colors she has and putting them in the exact same place (same colors on the mane and body, right down to her splotchy purple markings and freckles). Thankfully got them to take it down, though they tried to put up a fight by posting the "palette" they used and "found on google," except the time stamp on the image was set AFTER I had called them out :dash:

Just make your own palettes, folks. It's not hard.

• Brohoof 1

I've seen a few ponies that look very similar to Pencil Pouch, Granite Rose, and Global Gleam. I'm not too upset though since I designed my ponies to look simple. Thankfully, Pencil's Cutie Mark has not been copied (the rest are so simple that I can't really say they are original). Only time I got upset was when I found a rhino OC named Granite Rose and thought "Nooo, I thought the name was originaaaal!"

• Brohoof 1