Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching anyone want to join the resort of love and tolerance?

Minty_The_Sweet

(edited)

I made a new Rp and was wondering if anyone wanted to join. Your character can be any race or species, because in the resort of love and tolerance is all about accepting other ponies/sentient beings. I made this RP to be all about being able to give you tons of room for your OCs to be sculpted.

Heres the link for the rp https://mlpforums.com/topic/152484-the-hotel-of-love-and-tolerance/

Edited by Minty_The_Sweet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@,

You can have as many as you like but it is preferred to have a maximum of 3. Also the Oc is quite interesting, I love Changelings and really hope that in the show they make another appearance. Also welcome to the hotel of love and tolerance

Seems like a nice, calm RP. I'm really hoping this doesn't have a twist where it turns out that the bat pony at the counter is actually the owner and we're all pawns in a game of horror and survival that causes us to question our very morals while we race from death.

I mean... this sounds like fun. I would like to join. xD

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jackie-r8265

My OC has already been fleshed out for a while, but it's been some time since I've RP'd.

• Brohoof 1

@@asdfmovienerd39,

Its an interesting Rp, considering the Sunflower doesn't like Changelings I think it would be interesting. Also she looks pretty cool. Welcome to the hotel of love and tolerance!

@@Jackie: sleepy mare

I laughed so hard at the comment about the bat pony at the counter  ^_^  :-P  also the Bat Pony is normal, just bored easily and has an addiction to trashy magazines. The Oc is really cool as well, got a lot of individuality as well. Welcome to the hotel of love and tolerance!

(edited)

I apologize, I'm new to RPing, but my OC is Moon Shimmer, one of the few non-batpony members of the Lunar Guard, she is surprisingly friendly for a Lunar Guard, and winks at everyone coming into the Lunar Court. Off-duty she studies the moon and the stars, hence her cutie mark. pic: sig-4603058.pyu8p.png

Edited by thenugget777

@@komi,

Interesting Oc, I think that she would be very interesting in the rp. Welcome to the Hotel of love and tolerance!

@@thenugget777,

Interesting idea but what is her personality like? you can go ahead but I would like to understand the character a little better. Welcome to the hotel of love and tolerance! 

@@komi,

Interesting Oc, I think that she would be very interesting in the rp. Welcome to the Hotel of love and tolerance!

@@thenugget777,

Interesting idea but what is her personality like? you can go ahead but I would like to understand the character a little better. Welcome to the hotel of love and tolerance! 

I added a few things. :crackle:

Guys, I gonna have to back out of this one. I'm not gonna be able to reply at all today (or even the next couple of days, for that matter) and that's not fair to y'all. Life's got me catching up on a few things I needed to take care, but kept putting off.

Sorry. : (

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...