Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo drawing by Zonra

Zonra

Starting work on a Scootaloo drawing, haven't been drawing for a while so trying to get back into things :)

Gonna add a parachute to her back later, cus its gonna be a Scootaloo parachuting, being awesome like the cool bad-ass she ish :D

Any comment, suggestion or creative feedback is welcome and appreciated

Back and working on Scootaloo being awesome!!! :)

You know, its nice being up all night drawing, kinda makes your head to wonky after a while, or maby that's just me xD

Posted Image

post-19-0-59481500-1322005491_thumb.pngpost-19-0-74324100-1322374254_thumb.pngpost-19-0-49278100-1323022119_thumb.png

Edited by Zonra
  • Brohoof 4

Chickens don't fly, silly.

But seriously, amazing work as usual, Zonra. If there's anything I would recommend, I think you should move the line signifying her teeth back a bit, and give the tip of the nose more of a point; think of a slightly more defined "ر" shape. Besides those, I can't pick anything else out. It looks great!

Can't wait to see the final product, I'm sure the parachute will be a nice touch. :)

That is very nice Zonra. How'd you do that?

Us a Tablet, Paint tool Sai and loads of screenshots as references to get the style right :D

Chickens don't fly, silly.

But seriously, amazing work as usual, Zonra. If there's anything I would recommend, I think you should move the line signifying her teeth back a bit, and give the tip of the nose more of a point; think of a slightly more defined "ر" shape. Besides those, I can't pick anything else out. It looks great!

Can't wait to see the final product, I'm sure the parachute will be a nice touch. :)

Thanks, I'l take it all under consideration when i sit down to draw a bit more on it tonight :)

That nose can be a bit difficult to get right sometimes with the line-work :P

Slight update, Got picked up for a commission, so il be working on that for a while when i get time to draw on my evenings.

Il get back to drawing Scootaloo being skydiving awesome after that :D

Edited by Zonra