Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Im leaving

RainbowDash is cute

Im leaving this forum to find another because almost everything i post gets blocked or moved or whatever. if i find something cool about mlp that i want to share i should be able to share it. all of my posts have been blocked locked and moved. so i feel that leaving this website to find another would be better for me. 

post-38314-0-67884000-1465064072.gif

Sorry to hear that.

It looks like you only had two locked, which is not much IMO. Those were really only locked because the point of a forum thread is to start a discussion, and at least one of your posts felt more like a status update or a blog post than a discussion starter. The reaction video thread seemed like it could be something that could be discussed, but that's just my opinion; apparently the staff don't think so.

So I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but if you do ever decide to come back, maybe you can consider starting up a blog. You can share (pretty much) anything that's not quite a discussion point, but that you still wanna talk about. :)

• Brohoof 1

@@RainbowDash is cute

We all hate to see you go; you are more than welcome to stay of course. However you have to do what is best for you and we won't stop. Regardless, hope to see you again.

That said we typically don't allow topics like these as they don't stay active love and are not conducive to a discussion. As such I have to lock this; no offense.

• Brohoof 3