Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You have 3 hours to leave, what do you take?

Props Valroa

• 4 years later...

Two years ago we have to excavate due to large fire breakout close to the area we live in. So the first thing I thought what to bring is all my electronics like laptops and phone because all my important work and file is saved there. And last my wallet and my guitar. The rest of the stuff I didn’t bother thinking twice on bringing or looking back. Luckily the fire didn’t reach our house but i know what my main priority would be to bring in the future if something did happened.

If, as the opening post says, my family has already left, I don’t need to take anyone with me, so that part is easy. So aside from people I would focus on necessities for survival. Among them would be my handgun, some sort of melee weapon like a multi-purpose knife, water purifier, blankets, first aid kit, solar or hand-cranked power unit with radio so I could monitor current events, lightweight foods like dry ramen packets and dehydrated camping foods, and my car. I’d drive away from all cities and human population and wait patiently for everything to pass or escalate, and act accordingly. (And I’d bring my makeup case. Sue me, one luxury item isn’t going to end the world any faster).

• Hugs 1