Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does it take before you brohoof a post?

碇 シンジン

Reason I brohoof:

1. I agree with the post.
  2. I like the post.
  3. The post is funny.
  4. There is a non-offensive picture of Rarity and/or Applejack. 
  5. I'm impressed by something that is said.

Unfortunately, I will often forget to brohoof something. 

• Brohoof 11

normally if I either agree with what they have posted, what they have posted makes me laugh or if they have responded to a post of my own as a way of letting them acknowledged there post and think they've given a good answer.

Theres also that occasion where I agree with someone in less than 20 words. :P

• Brohoof 6

I usually brohoof a post with which I agree with or a post that I find amusing. I also brohoof if I see that the poster put a lot of thought in his post.

EDIT : What I just said makes no sense considering I have not actually brohoofed anything in my 41 days online (yet).

Edited by boiteporte
  • Brohoof 1

I usually brohoof a post with which I agree with or a post that I find amusing. I also brohoof if I see that the poster put a lot of thought in his post.

EDIT : What I just said makes no sense considering I have not actually brohoofed anything in my 41 days online (yet).

Let me be your first, or I will go into your house and scream at your plushies

/joke

Not soliciting brohoofs, that'd be illegal

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

When i actually share an opinion or sentiments with a poster. Think of it like seconding one's opinion, if you'd like.

This probably how I use it the most :)

I think it's good to sue it like this (especially in debate threads) because then you don't get loads of people writing the same reply over and over to a thread.

I will also Brohoof if its a funny or clever post or anything that anyone has put a lot of effort in and it shows!

• Brohoof 1

Depends on the forum i suppose. Also if I'm on mobile.

Fan Clubs = Oprah (you all get a brohoof)

Media = you mentioned music, movie, etc I like

Debate Pit = Cogent point even if I sometimes disagree

Forum Games = very rarely

In general ... if it catches my attention, makes me laugh, was deeply personal, etc

People just usually brohoof me when I'm being an outspoken, casual-cussing a$$hole though

Pretty much Dattebayo:D

• Brohoof 4

I only brohoof things that I find funny,or when a Post had a lot of effort put from the poster.

Say something nice about Rarity.

Rarity is good
  • Brohoof 5

I actually have a checklist. Any post with one or more items on the list gets a brohoof.

• I agree with it strongly/took the words straight out of my keyboard
  • It was funny enough to actually make me laugh (inside or outside)
  • It positively references Yu Yu Hakusho in some way, shape, or form
  • It contains a picture that makes me squee
  • It says something nice about AJ
  • Brohoof 2

A whole lot. I don't like the 'brohoof' term, and never will. If it was "like" (which it originally was on here) or the show-accurate "hoof-bump" I would probably end up using it a lot more, but I don't agree with the term 'brohoof', I can say right now a ton of posts have not gotten the likes they would otherwise gotten from me just because of this.

• Brohoof 1

A whole lot. I don't like the 'brohoof' term, and never will. If it was "like" (which it originally was on here) or the show-accurate "hoof-bump" I would probably end up using it a lot more, but I don't agree with the term 'brohoof', I can say right now a ton of posts have not gotten the likes they would otherwise gotten from me just because of this.

What don't you like about the term brohoof? (Please don't tell me its a silly gender thing)

• Brohoof 1