Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

Blaire D. Lycan

Should at least appreciate what they did for you at the time. I agree that Valentines is pointless, but still.

But, everyone to their own, I guess.

* they had previously asked me about valentines day and i told them that i didn't want anything because i think it's a pointless holiday. it's more the fact they didn't listen to me and bought them anyway which annoyed me. they went on to complain about how i didn't get them anything, to which i just explained that i can show my love for you all year around, why do i need to wait until a specific day of the year to do so?

• Brohoof 1

* they had previously asked me about valentines day and i told them that i didn't want anything because i think it's a pointless holiday. it's more the fact they didn't listen to me and bought them anyway which annoyed me. they went on to complain about how i didn't get them anything, to which i just explained that i can show my love for you all year around, why do i need to wait until a specific day of the year to do so?

Yeah. I can see where you're coming from with that. I didn't know that they got mad at you because you didn't get them anything for valentines. My bad.

Sure doesn't improve your chances of getting any dates if you carry an air of negativity like that. Sure the date's ever shown any significance to me cause V-Day is no fun for singles right? But what does it mean when even couples don't particularly like the day used for Hearts and Hooves Day? Explain?!? 

Also if the day doesn't do you nothing special... At least The Walking Dead season premiers. That's a treat for everyone :)

If someone would asked me what Valentine's Day means to me about 2 years ago, then I'd say - absolutely nothing. But now this day means to me, that I'll be feeling more lonely than normal :(

Each of my friends will go to the cinema on Deadpool or somehting else with hteir girlfriends and vice versa... but not me :(

I hope it will be the last time when I spend this day alone.

An excuse for companies and business men to put anything with flowers, chocolate or the colour red on its packaging up in price by 300%, and everyone giving them their money because, apparently, human beings can only show love to another human being one day a year!

and,.....

The return of The Walking Dead, season 6

XxV8bcu.gif

The same as any other day for the most part, except this year it is going to be on a Sunday and I am usually off on Sundays so that is the one thing I am looking forward to about Valentines Day this year. There is also the marked down candy the day after, but other than that eh though I suppose I would feel differently if I had a romantic partner other than my hand and the occasional "toy".

Edited by Shanks

Nothing much, really... :P I've never had a valentine before, and I doubt that I will for a long time; I do enjoy celebrations though. The occasion is very overhyped by the media, and comes across as simply an excuse to sell expensive chocolates, sweets, and flowers to the masses in p,entry of cases. I do find it sweet, though! :)

It means hanging out with my female friends and watching emotional movies.

Edited by Guest