Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

Blaire D. Lycan

It's the day where I wake up, make a breakfast for two, turn on the television, sit down and eat both dishes while contemplating why I'd much rather be single than be with somebody. And then it hits me: I just don't like people in general, so why would a relationship be good for me.

It's basically the day you spend a great time with your loved ones like your friends, family, especially with your husband/wife etc.

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 2

St. Valentine's Day eventually occurs on a Sunday this year (basically when every year that January begins on a Friday, February begins on a Monday and the 14th will eventually fall on a Sunday - I love it when St. Valentine's Day is on a Sunday), it's the day that I have a perfect time to give out pony love Valentine's cards and gifts to my older and newer friends. :)

It's a day to show love and appreciation for friends, family, and, if applicable, a significant other. However, I think one should show love for those close to them every day, not just today. :3

Nothing more than a lure trap for couples. I have female friends but even if I had an actual girlfriend I won't be so banal and lazy to ask her out on Valentine's since she is probably expecting it anyway. Don't try to go for more than chocolates on Valentine's or you'll find yourself in a hell of a rut. ;)

I'm a little bit late here..

But Valentine's day for me is that special day of the year when I realize how lonely I am and that I'll probably never get a partner 7108.png

Wooo!

• 4 weeks later...

For me, Valentine's Day is just another day on the calendar.

Being single, I do also tend to mope around on Valentine's Day due to me being, well... single.

At least it gets better the day after... because the candy goes on sale for 75% off :P

• 4 years later...

To me it means forgetting it is valentines day then when I learn it is valentines day realize there's nothing for me to do on valentines day. Yeah, that and I try to buy myself chocolate too.

• Brohoof 1