Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC drawings for RDFC posts.

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

(edited)

I'm offering to sketch OCs (colored or uncolored at my discretion) in exchange for your posts in the Rainbow Dash Fan Club.  That's all I'm asking.  Go post in the RDFC (something decent, for goodness sake), link me to your post and a preexisting reference of your OC (MUST have a reference), and I'll get to the sketch as soon as I can.  One drawing per post, and (tentatively) one drawing per member.  And if you wanna be a pal and continue to post in the RDFC, all the better.

Heads up: I post everything I draw to dA first, but I'll obviously put in the description that it isn't MY OC that I've drawn.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just passed by this and I says..."hey I think Dashie is best pony and I have never posted in the fan club so what the heck" xD Link is the page my post is on. Hope its enough! :P

Reference to my OC:

spacer_listening_to_tunes_by_djspacer-d8

• Brohoof 1

I just passed by this and I says..."hey I think Dashie is best pony and I have never posted in the fan club so what the heck" xD Link is the page my post is on. Hope its enough! :P

I realized, during the thirty or so minutes I spent on your sketch, that it probably would have been easier just to have digitally colored. xD  I liked the art you made and posted into the RDFC, by the way.  Anyway, here you go:

post-26550-0-31794500-1467857611_thumb.jpg

You're the first person to get a drawing, and you'll probably be the only person to get a shaded sketch. x )  I do hope you like it, though. ^ ^

• Brohoof 1

@,

Ah! So cool!  :wub:  and very impressive for only 30 minutes! Thank you for the compliments! And I am honored to be your only shaded sketch -bows-  :D

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

This thread influenced me to post in the fan club... and I did.

I won't bore everyone else with my details - when you have the available time, might I request that you let me know, and I can PM you the information?  This way, you can handle it at your leisure without feeling the immediate push of any obligation.

(Don't mind me; I'm weird.)

I hope my post was worth your interest, and I thank you for your time.

• Brohoof 1

I just finished coloring / shading the drawing of your OC

*squee*

I love it!  Thank you ever so much!

Rarity would, indeed, be quite proud of you! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
In exchange for this OC re-drawing of a request I made a while ago.

Does that mean you just want me to replicate what's in the reference, position and all?

Oh, I think I see now: He's doing a Sonic the Hedgehog-style spin?

Does that mean you just want me to replicate what's in the reference, position and all?

Oh, I think I see now: He's doing a Sonic the Hedgehog-style spin?

Exactly.  And yes, it's a Sonic-style spin.  

(edited)

Could you do my OC? (Do I really need to link to one of my 304 posts there? XD)

I GUESS I could give you a pass, under the circumstances. xD

Here you go, @DwhitetheGamer.  Drawn and colored:

post-26550-0-96963200-1470128275_thumb.png

^ Decided to paint a little color trail around your OC to maybe give the image a better sense of motion.  Hope you like it.

• Brohoof 1