Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Guardians of Equestria

4HFan

(edited)

@,  I don't know exactly how to fuse those kind of weapons together. I was thinking of weapons that a pony would be able to use without many issues.

Edited by Rapid Miles
  • Brohoof 1

@,  I don't know exactly how to fuse those kind of weapons together. I was thinking of weapons that a pony would be able to use without many issues.

Well, whatever suits you I guess. Alright, time to get down to business. If the third team is willing, I'll add another of my OC's to the mix and we'll have three full teams. How does that sound?

Well, whatever suits you I guess. Alright, time to get down to business. If the third team is willing, I'll add another of my OC's to the mix and we'll have three full teams. How does that sound?

Who is in what team?

• Brohoof 1

Who is in what team?

I'm not sure who is in which of the first two teams yet, bet the third is currently Kronos, Char Char, and you.

Um can you do better I actually think the animation is pretty great other then when they talk but the fights the dance and everything else is pretty great when it comes to poser, poser is extremely hard to work with so I think they did well

I'm not offended because people do say that it's just I have tried working with poser and it took me hours just to get an arm to wave so Monty worked hard on it and the story itself is good RIP Monty

Yeah it did have its bad moments haha

If this rp ends up like the others that just disappeared I'm going to just recreate this myself if I get permission of course also with slight changes...I'm getting tired of trying to join an rp with potential that just dies.

(edited)

I am so sorry about the delay, but now we are going to start this if it kills me! I'll review the team's real quick nd then start the RP Thread.

Here are the teams:

DSCD (DiSCorD)

HAVN (HAVeN)

RCKD (wReCKeD)

Now I know what you're thinking, "Who are the C and D in RCKD?" Well, since Char Char did not get back to me, I was forced to add two of my OC's to the team. Dahlia Grace, and Cloud Crasher. Dahlia has dual sci-fi styled pistols that have blade like barrels that detach from the main gun yet remain attached to the handle via a chain. Cloud has two large single sided blades that change into pistol grip semi-auto shotguns.

Cloud: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cloud-crasher-r9640

Dahlia: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dahlia-grace-r9639

Team leaders are:

Kronos

Damien

And Heltheain

Edited by Damien & Flash
  • Brohoof 2

heyo, may I join with my OC Flamestreak? (LInk in sig)

Are robots allowed, I like me some rowbitz

I meant that it's not as fluid as the others at time, like the cigar in the first episode, Yang flipping her hair, all of it moves

Alrighty

Teams? I wasn't aware that this was a team thing. Ah, well, I'm not complaining, just confused.

If everyone agrees with the names and team leaders I will open the RP Thread.