Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Empress Theodosia a question because I am new or something.

Icelandic Gopnitsa

Who is your favorite Historical leader? and why?

Also , Why did you name thineself after the wife of Leo V? 

I am not sure honestly, there are plenty of them.

Also funny enough it is not that. Rather just a generic term for the Dynasty that ruled during the collapse of the Western Roman empire, and the first decline of the Eastern. 

• Brohoof 1

Also funny enough it is not that. Rather just a generic term for the Dynasty that ruled during the collapse of the Western Roman empire, and the first decline of the Eastern. 

Interesting, Is there anything interesting about that Dynasty that made you choose Theodosia over other Dynasties? Such as that of Justinian (whose wife kinda has a similar name to yours) 

Also, Do you like anime? I notice your avie looks similar to that of Holic's Yuko.

Interesting, Is there anything interesting about that Dynasty that made you choose Theodosia over other Dynasties? Such as that of Justinian (whose wife kinda has a similar name to yours) 

Also, Do you like anime? I notice your avie looks similar to that of Holic's Yuko.

Well the Roman Empire collapsed in no small part due preventable issues that the Theodosian Dynasty could have solved. I find it a good way to remember the past and keep us humble because I am pretentious like that.  :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Well the Roman Empire collapsed in no small part due preventable issues that the Theodosian Dynasty could have solved. I find it a good way to remember the past and keep us humble because I am pretentious like that. 

You do not appear to me as someone that is pretentious, If anything you appear as quite intelligent. 

Are you excited for the new Civilization game coming out? 

If you could recommend one book for folks to read, which would it be?

You do not appear to me as someone that is pretentious, If anything you appear as quite intelligent. 

Are you excited for the new Civilization game coming out? 

If you could recommend one book for folks to read, which would it be?

A lot of smart people are pretentious. 

And yes I am! 

And I dont know. I cant pay attention enough to read a whole book

A lot of smart people are pretentious. 

Perhaps that is true, but in my experience, a mark of a truly pretentious  person, Is that he or she would never in his life admit, much less Joke about, the possibility of his/her own pretentiousness.  

And yes I am! 

Excellent, glad to know others are just as ecstatic.  

I myself am hoping for a Korean army led by the Great Admiral Yi, because Turtle ships. 

Are there any Empires/Historical leaders that you're hoping to play? 

Perhaps that is true, but in my experience, a mark of a truly pretentious  person, Is that he or she would never in his life admit, much less Joke about, the possibility of his/her own pretentiousness.  

Excellent, glad to know others are just as ecstatic.  

I myself am hoping for a Korean army led by the Great Admiral Yi, because Turtle ships. 

Are there any Empires/Historical leaders that you're hoping to play? 

I do have an idea or two, yea.

Putin-Smiling.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I do have an idea or two, yea.

sig-4581962.Putin-Smiling.jpg

That would be too op....Everyone would just pick Russia and wreck >o_o)>

Sorry for bothering thee with questions...

Last one for sure.

Favourite movie?

Edited by Vulcan