Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Strifes of Pandora [Light-Hearted, Survival]

FancyHorse

@@genessee

I'll get to it. 

Is good.

@@FancyHorse,

Well, I would say that he comes from beyond Equestria, and lived in a village of 20 Alicorns hidden away in the mountains. Other than that, not much. :(  

How did he get to Pandora? One common way was through smuggling.

Thats probably the Easiest rout. I'd say so

Okay, check that off the list.

What does he do on Pandora? Bounty Hunter? Criminal? Bringer of Justice? Just a stallion trying to survive (that's what I was)?

Stallion trying to survive. 

Hokay, done and done. Now...

How does he try to survive? Does he try stay out of sight or beat the crap out of anypony who challenges him?

Edited by genessee

Hokay, done and done. Now...

How does he try to survive? Does he try stay out of sight or beat the crap out of anypony who challenges him?

He sort of likes to watch who comes around and goes. He would beat the crap out of those who attack him, he never initiates it though.

• Brohoof 2

He sort of likes to watch who comes around and goes. He would beat the crap out of those who attack him, he never initiates it though.

Alright. As you can see, I'm trying to take this step-by-step so bear with me.

How skilled is he in combat, and if so, what is he most skilled with? Small Firearms (Pistol/Revolver), Sniper Rifles (Stands back from fighting, but usually means not all that great in head-to-head combat) Melee (Sword, Club, Knife, Fists/Hooves, etc.), Automatic Rifles (AK-47 and the like), or explosives (Grenades. Usually you wouldn't have a rocket launcher...)

Alright. As you can see, I'm trying to take this step-by-step so bear with me.

How skilled is he in combat, and if so, what is he most skilled with? Small Firearms (Pistol/Revolver), Sniper Rifles (Stands back from fighting, but usually means not all that great in head-to-head combat) Melee (Sword, Club, Knife, Fists/Hooves, etc.), Automatic Rifles (AK-47 and the like), or explosives (Grenades. Usually you wouldn't have a rocket launcher...)

Sniper is probably his style.

• Brohoof 1

Sniper is probably his style.

Alright. Usually this means he can't carry much else, as Sniper Rifles are very heavy and large. And expensive.

How will he appear in the story? Will he have his own prologue (You make a small amount of posts that does not relate to anyone else for a bit), or jump into a roleplay with reason behind it (For example, he has been taken prisoner with the raiders FancyHorse and I are combatting)? Prolouge's are tiring, but develop your character very well. Jumping into a roleplay results in less time for character development, so you have to squeeze it in with other stuff, but you get to the action right away. (I went for option number 2)

Alright. Usually this means he can't carry much else, as Sniper Rifles are very heavy and large. And expensive.

How will he appear in the story? Will he have his own prologue (You make a small amount of posts that does not relate to anyone else for a bit), or jump into a roleplay with reason behind it (For example, he has been taken prisoner with the raiders FancyHorse and I are combatting)? Prolouge's are tiring, but develop your character very well. Jumping into a roleplay results in less time for character development, so you have to squeeze it in with other stuff, but you get to the action right away. (I went for option number 2)

I guess I might do 2 or 3 prologue posts.

• Brohoof 1

Alright. Next up:

Who's subroleplay will you be joining?

Randi's or FancyHorse's? (FancyHorse's has meeeeeee :3 Also, there's only two players in FancyHorse's, him and me.)

I am open to the idea of a subplot involving myself.

Another thing we can assist with is your class and ability set. If you need any help let us know.

I do have a few suggestions as to what his "Action Skill" could be though since a water blast is somewhat lack luster and isn't quite what an "Action Skill" should be. Keep in mind that a "Action Skill" or whatever your OC's special ability is should be something that can potentially turn the tide of battle if applied correctly.

Some of my Ideas? Take them if you want for your OC. These are all ideas for an "Action Skill" mind you.

Tempest Barrage: [insert name] calls forth a artillery barrage-like salvo of water over an area at an unrestricted range. The water blasts detonate on impact knocking down enemies.

Tidal Surge: [insert name] transforms into a liquid and surges forward, engulfing enemies in front of him. Enemies caught in the wave are dragged forward taking damage from impact. 

From the Depths: [insert name] summons a beast from the depths. Causing twelve tentacles made of water to erupt from any surface within the target location. Each tentacle deals damage upon emerging, first contact with an enemy, and submerging. Each tentacle thrashes around 20 seconds. Enemies captured by the tentacles will be repeatedly slammed into the ground, taking damage on impact.

@

NightTerror has also recently joined. If you two want to you can create your own subplot? You two are new- I think It'd be a swell idea. 

Yeah, I'd like to do that.

I am open to the idea of a subplot involving myself.

Another thing we can assist with is your class and ability set. If you need any help let us know.

I do have a few suggestions as to what his "Action Skill" could be though since a water blast is somewhat lack luster and isn't quite what an "Action Skill" should be. Keep in mind that a "Action Skill" or whatever your OC's special ability is should be something that can potentially turn the tide of battle if applied correctly.

Some of my Ideas? Take them if you want for your OC. These are all ideas for an "Action Skill" mind you.

Tempest Barrage: [insert name] calls forth a artillery barrage-like salvo of water over an area at an unrestricted range. The water blasts detonate on impact knocking down enemies.

Tidal Surge: [insert name] transforms into a liquid and surges forward, engulfing enemies in front of him. Enemies caught in the wave are dragged forward taking damage from impact. 

From the Depths: [insert name] summons a beast from the depths. Causing twelve tentacles made of water to erupt from any surface within the target location. Each tentacle deals damage upon emerging, first contact with an enemy, and submerging. Each tentacle thrashes around 20 seconds. Enemies captured by the tentacles will be repeatedly slammed into the ground, taking damage on impact.

Thank you. I'll take them.

Edited by NightMare Star.

OC Page/Description:

Name: Cocora

Race: Evolved Changeling Royal/Warrior/Scout

Hive: hiveless

Apperance:

True form: Changeling female with no visible hive markings or colors. Long silver or black mane and tail. An etched symbol of a merged male female symbol where a cutiemark could be, if she could gain one. Eyes are slited and pink in color

Disguised: a silver coated female pegasus or Unicorn with a black mane and tail. Eyes are pink in color and Slited. (See backstory.)

Personality: normally outgoing and protective but is always hiding something as if this something would destroy her very existence. (See backstory.)

Backstory: before she was even hatched, her egg was lost during a nest transfer. When she hayched she found herself alone and starving. This loneliness ate at her very being but she resisted the hive mind depervation and lack of a hive. This would lead to a closes mind and heart for a time. However, while she is able to also resist her hunger for love, she can't hide or run from it.

Just after she found out she could use shapeshifting to hide as another lifeform, she used it to take one of two forms. Both are the same, except with one very noticeable difference one form is a pegasus and the other is a unicorn. As her pegasus form she wondered into Ponyville and collapsed onthe front area of the Orphanage. Because of her lack of a hive mind and the weakened state of her Changeling Pheromones, The doctors couldn't detect her as changeling. However they did discover that while she looks like a mare, she is in fact a fully functional futa. This in and of itself would bring some problems, as futas like her are more active with higher drives and impulses than normal for a mare. She would also physically mature sooner than her fellow Orphans. The caretaker however, still cared for her as she did for all her charges. She was like a mother and loved them equally.

As she grew up she gained the pure loves of family and friendship from the Orphanage. She ad maintained her form for so long that she ven forgot she was originally a changeling. When she was out one day she got involved in an incident, in the everfree forest, that forced her back into her original form. Now having knowledge of her changeling nature, she now knew why she had an addiction to any kind of food made with Tender Love and Care but could never gain any weight, no matter what the item was. She also remembered what she could do. Love was her power source and her greatest strength and weakness. So, in secret, she trainex herself to be able to shapeshift into any kind of being, while both retaining the beings greatest ability and using the least amount of her presious love stores. Which are surprisingly very high for a warrior/scout. Having been with the Orphanage for so long she had finally gained enough energy in the two pure loves to evolve past her limits as a warrior/scout changeling. This brought her abilities to a whole new level. However, this also brought with it a new set of problems. She was now detectable by those who hate changelings and could find them with either the hive mind or with her scent. So she learned again how to surpress both. And if any dared to piss her off she aint a physical weakling, that's for sure. Thanks to a friend she made with a Zebra Shaman, not Zecora, she learned hoof to hoof combat using a style of martial fighting called Fallen Kyzar, an FoE fighting style. She also learned how to use her natural Shape shifting to gain access to forms not normally available to changelings, by communing with the spirits as a shaman. She excelled in stealth and infiltration combat. She is capable of takong out a group of unaware targets with only ever tranforming, via Final Shapeshift, once. Her skills are best in close quarters fighting. But she can handle herself in a mid ranged fight via the use of either a semi auto or full auto gun or dual pistols, this changes based on her either being in a Unicorn and/or true form, dual pistols, or in a pegasus, semi auto or full auto guns, form.

She used her final shapeshift to come to pandora, via the aforementioned space dragon form, after learning of a rumor about something that could pose a threat to all she holds dear and wishes to protect. She only has one problem with her shapeshifting. She can't change how her eyes look. She was never able to.figure it out. However, the doctor ponies said that her eyes are a unique mutation that is possible in pony society. However, the truth was that it linked her to her changeling form. But the doctors didn't know that.

Now thatshe is on pandora she is surviving and searching to tale out the threat that threatens what dhe holds dear back on Equis, Equestria's world.

Class: Master Shifter

Special Ability:

Final Shapeshift: This ability has three types of forms on can take. And unlike her natural shapeshift she gains an ability based on the form itself. The three forms can't be selected when used. The form given of the three is random.

Dragon form: gains the physical attack types and breath weapon of the space dragon. Breath weapon is equal to a flash freezing cold cone of upto 120ft infront of the user or a 240ft single target line. TheShe breath cant be used again for atleast 24 seconds after first use the freeze itself lasts 10 seconds. The damaging factor is a DoT effect that damages over said 10 seconds. The breath weapon also doesn't destinguish between friend or foe. All within the cone, or the first target within the line, is/are hit by the ability. The attack types gained are 2 claws, a bite, 2 wing attacks, a tail slap and tail sweep. She is considered a large to huge creature when transformed into this dragon form.

And two forms and abilities, for those forms, chosen by the GM.

I do hope I can join with this character.

• Brohoof 1