Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Strifes of Pandora [Light-Hearted, Survival]

FancyHorse

I vote yes to cwhip9

Cant vote without a inactive GM

GM was on yesterday, that means he is still active

No until GM approved or goes inactive

by a week or more

Or Blood with eat him, the same fate as the last unwelcome pony that started to RP without GM approval. 

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 1

@@genessee,@@BloodDrops,@@Hazard Time

Heya guys, just wanted to share a little continuation to keep a general direction going if I may? 

So I was kinda thinking that the Bloods would be pursuing us (cause... bandits) and in our little escapade being forced out of New Haven and fleeing into the Dahl Headlands- get some character develop chill around Lucky's Watering hole (https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7401/14061717536_282755d3e0_b.jpg)

But upon discovery are forced out of hiding and chased about along the Headlands- but being cornered at an acove are rescued by salvage miners revealing themselves to be apart of a hidden settlement of former Dahl miners hidden away in a place called Jag Stir Caverns So some brief background and a conclusion. 

Sooooo... long after Dahl's departure from Pandora, not only leaving behind valuable equipment and gear but also experienced personel. Betrayed, distraught but not giving up- the remaining teams of security and mining crew began to stockpile about and cultivating their new home.

Longed in hiding they remained away from the dangerous surface in hiding in the Jag Stir Caverns away from the Dahl Headlands. 

But with the rise of bandit groups like the Bloods and remnants of the Sledge crew they have stumbled upon a salvaging team from these miner remnants and seek out after their precious goods. And now with a conflict stirring inside the deep portions of the mines the group of adventurers and mercenaries set out to clear their bandit trouble.

And potentially a step to finding a piece to a long lost treasure?

• Brohoof 2

@@genessee @

Sorry I haven't responded at all in a while.  I've just been feeling kind of burnt out and haven't had any motivation at all in the past few days.  I'll try and see if I can work something up tomorrow.

Alright, I feel the same way sometimes. 

@@genessee @

Sorry I haven't responded at all in a while.  I've just been feeling kind of burnt out and haven't had any motivation at all in the past few days.  I'll try and see if I can work something up tomorrow.

Oh dear. :( Its okay. No rush, do take your time.

I get what you feel. The last couple of days have had me badly burnt out and such...

Okay, uh, @BloodDrops, we may have a minor problem. So, when you popped up as a new character, I could live with that. But then some stuff happened, such as demanding a million bits. I could let that pass as humor, but, which brings me to my next thing, what cluster of zombies? We're in front of Lucky's bar. Now, I know you dislike editing your posts, but I'm going to have to ignore your most recent post until you fix it, and I do believe the rest of the RPers will as well. 

Good Day,

@genessee and friends

• Brohoof 1

@@genessee,

Cluster of zombies that Blood travels with obviously.  It's only a small family group not a horde. You would know about a horde because they would be smashing there way though tot he bar

and no i don't edit posts on principle.

Edited by BloodDrops

As @Hazard Time has pointed out, you guys are missing an active DM. There was another vote made earlier, but I don't see cwhip being that active here.

So I'm giving you guys another vote. Who's willing to take up the all important mantle of being the new DM? 

• Brohoof 3