Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Strifes of Pandora [Light-Hearted, Survival]

FancyHorse

What do you think on my final product on my Skill Tree?

I hate to tell you this because you may need to do more thinking, but each skill tree seems to be missing two "5-skill-point" skills. just pointing that out. other than that, your skills are amazing.

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

I hate to tell you this because you may need to do more thinking, but each skill tree seems to be missing two "5-skill-point" skills. just pointing that out. other than that, your skills are amazing.

Those skills are similar to those one point skills from Borderlands 2, giving either a unique ability or drastic change in combat or stats. Each character had these kinds of single point skills.

Those skills are similar to those one point skills from Borderlands 2, giving either a unique ability or drastic change in combat or stats. Each character had these kinds of single point skills.

I understand that, but the skill trees go six 5-point skills then a 1-point "game changer" skill followed by three more 5-point skills and then a 1-point "major game changer" skill

Now that I look back at @, skill tree, she can become a very formidable opponent if she get the skill Everything's Backwards And Upside Down. It's just something I've been thinking about since she teamed up with Whitetip and Whitetip is looking for Kronos and Nightlight. Eeee, she's gonna be really tough to counter.

• Brohoof 3

@@Your Nightly Spectre, Kronos paid for Nightlight's procedure out of his own pocket. Also, Kronos' special ability has unlimited ammo, so he doesn't really need to worry about ammo much as long as he can constantly use his ability. Plus, I figured that since they split the reward, Nightlight might as well buy his own ammunition on his own time.

Sorry for not posting, waiting for Randimaxis to respond

I was wondering if that was who you were looking at; no prob.  On it. 

• Brohoof 1

Hi there!  As much as I love the Borderlands games, I thought I'd join up!

Introducing

Bronze Bulwark

as

The Magebreaker

She's rubber,

and you're glue

OC Page/Description: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bronze-bulwark-r9750

Special Ability: Put a Damper On It! - All supernatural effects within a radius of 30 feet of Bronze are rendered null and void. (ie, no unicorn horn magic, no pegasus flight, no earth pony super-strength, etc.  Of course, this all assumes that this RP follows this logic, so...hi!)

Edited by Hazard Time
  • Brohoof 2

Alright, I am here to ask if I can add Lance into this roleplay!

OC Page/Description: See my signature. 

Class: Amateur Scavenger

Special Ability: Never seems to eat. When asked, he dismisses it as 'I eat when you aren't looking, I'm not superpony or anything...'

Notes: He has low self-esteem, and calls himself a scavenger even though he's no better than your average wastelander.

Other non-Lance notes: It will might take me very long or very short to respond to any roleplay conversations, so don't start a conversation with Lance and not have a backup one if I don't respond.

@@genessee, Here's the thing with "Special Abilities", because this is a Borderlands RP, your "Special Ability" is more of an "Action Skill" that can help you on your adventures. That being said, your "Special Ability" sounds more like a passive thing. Give us a description on what the Action Skill is supposed to do in terms of utility.

@Kronos the Revenant

Gotcha. The 'never seems to eat' thing helps, as he isn't a very good scavenger and would have probably starved if he didn't have it. Utility-wise, he never has to eat, so he won't be able to be starved and eat poisoned food, for example. This is a 'passive' thing, but it helps when and if he gets captured by anyone or anything.

If the above reasoning you don't like, I'll happily just make it where he has no said special ability, as when I wrote that post, I thought it was a required thing (And I don't know if it is...)  :P

@@genessee, Well, an action skill is kind of what makes a character a major character for a Borderlands RP. Think about it like if you're making your character for a Borderlands: Equestria kind of game. What is their specialty? What is their Action Skill? What does their Action Skill do? How will that help the character and/or his/her teammates assuming they'll team up with other characters? You know, things like that you should think about when trying to come up with what your character is for this RP.

@@genessee, Well, an action skill is kind of what makes a character a major character for a Borderlands RP. Think about it like if you're making your character for a Borderlands: Equestria kind of game. What is their specialty? What is their Action Skill? What does their Action Skill do? How will that help the character and/or his/her teammates assuming they'll team up with other characters? You know, things like that you should think about when trying to come up with what your character is for this RP.

@Kronos the Revenant

Oooooooh! I get it now, for real. I'll look at the borderlands video and get a gist of what his power will be, if any. He might just be, like, I don't know, there... Yeah, I need to think of a few traits. Sorry for causing so much hassle!  :wacko:

Edit: Okay, I think I've got it...

My Little Pyro: Can create small sparks at will... usually. 

Edited by genessee

Is there somebody I should be looking for permission from?  It's been a few days and no response as to whether or not I've been accepted.

*poke poke*   Hey, @Your Nightly Spectre - attention, please!

@@Your Nightly Spectre and anyone else

When I'm accepted, would it be alright to bring into the thread an already existing character arc?  I'm imagining that Bronze would have fled her homeworld for exile on Pandora with the help of a bandit gang.  In return, she has to pay off her debt by collecting bounties and other odd jobs for them until such a time as they consider her debt paid.  Eventually, she'll become disillusioned and cut ties, and that's when the psychos come out and try to play hopscotch in her chest cavity  :love: