Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan

DiscordedBrony

1) Blame Donald Trump
2) Blame Russia
3) Blame North Korea
4) Check Facebook to see who's alive and where they're hiding

5) Grab my Rainbow Dash plushie (which I don't have yet, but intend to acquire before any zombie apocalypse has the time to happen)
6) Secretly betray everyone on Facebook (except Lauren Faust) to the zombies in exchange for glorious undead immortality and a position as their ruthless ruler
7) Rule world (alongside my RD plushie)
8) Publicly betray the zombies to the human resistance in exchange for the unzombification serum and a position as their heroic ruler
9) Rule world (alongside Faust/plushie)
10) Have my malicious dual powergrab discovered by a nosey journalist
11) Get driven from human civilisation by an angry mob, my only remaining possession my faithful plushie
12) Rezombify myself and live in the Alps as a hobozombie forever (or until the next outbreak...  :ninja: )

Edited by Duality

• 3 years later...

More of a career plan than a survival plan for me. I'd travel from location to location, clearing out the undead where ever they may be, restoring the dignity of the corpses that were once the loved ones of others. Surviving generations and their children would tell stories and sing songs of a mythical mad woman that became the fear of the dead. Even better if I fought them with a flaming sword of some description.

Well, it's either that or play Boggle. :nom: