Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you plan for your day?

Luna_Lu

My day exactly went through the way i planned. I have had a good rest. Made an energic start to day :) had a strong breakfast and completed my insanity max 30 workout just 1 hour ago :P '''

At the moment, my main plans are what they usually are:

1. Browse the forums, do some forumy things

2. Maybe work on something in Photoshop 

3. Eat foods of foodyness

4. Talk with my boyfriend and other friends

5. Play video games

6. Watch videos

That is actually a pretty typical day for me and that is actually what I have planned now. :P

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Well I had 2 of my 3 weekly meetings I lead today. So I prepared for the worst when it came to one them due to my mistake. They went well however were extremely awkward. After someone explains their request I give a few moments to see if anyone has any questions and then ask if anyone has any questions before moving on. Problem A is one guy in particular doesn't say everything all at once. So he pauses for a bit then continues. I have to figure out if he's fully done talking or not before I speak. Needless to say sometimes I speak at the same time he is because he's actually not done when I thought he was. Problem B is along the same lines. When a person is done talking some people will say their questions before I even ask if anybody has any. Which I personally prefer. I really shouldn't have to ask after each one if people have questions. What sometimes happens is moments of silence and somebody asks their question at the same time I start speaking to move on. It's just very awkward. I also would never tell them however tomorrows group is my favorite out of the 3 I do. They're a more fun group.

I have other work things I'll be doing today.

2 minutes ago, Astral Louie said:

I will spend continue spending a little time in front of my computer then will go to bed again.

Oh golly! We can sit in front of the computer together! 

Let's break something, shall we? :squee:

Just don't say a word to @Silky The Smoll :sealed: