Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What Are Your Plans For Tonight?

KiraTakahashi

I like American animation, and only have a few animes that looked interesting. I have about 900 dvds of cartoons now and I'm behind on them. I don't like live actions shows for the most part.

So you like spongebob? I like Highschool DXD.

• Brohoof 1

I'm staying alone tonight in the basement until the trick-or-treaters have completed their run around the neighbourhood. I've been doing this the last few years as we don't do Halloween at my house anymore. The entire house has no lights on except my room and I have to maintain this for a couple of hours. I might try giving out candy next year if my mood improves regarding Halloween.

All I've done throughout the day is keeping the lights off and playing CS:GO with a friend. If I had sweets/candy, I would of contributed to the Trick of Treaters, but not this year. :lol:

Edited by Guest

I'm eating raspberries and playing Lightning Returns. We bought 2 massive bags of Costco candy, and had 4 groups of Trick or Treaters. Whoops. Luckily we only opened one, so we're going to return one.  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

I've been eating Halloween candy and watching movies, though I might switch to watching some anime :)

Edited by Lady Kiriness
  • Brohoof 1

I... actually went out trick or treating (and it was awesome <3)

and.... for those of you who may ask...

• Brohoof 1

Huff. Too old for trick or treating indeed. Got down on myself about it so figured I'd go for a walk, calm my nerves, maybe scavenge some candy them kids dropped, but to no avail.

Just made myself hungrier! Now I'm just holing up in my room right now surrounded by snacks and the leftover bowl of candy that didn't get passed out.

I swear, anyone touches any of this, I'm growling & snapping at their grubby paws!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

Well it's 01:39 am so...I guess tonight is already over :D but I was planing on spamming @TBD in the forum games section but he never showed his flammy face :o

34 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Tonight? Maybe finish up an AppleDash drawing I'm working on...and go to bed. :derp:

Don't forget to share when you're done ! :mlp_icwudt:

1 hour ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Well it's 01:39 am so...I guess tonight is already over :D but I was planing on spamming @TBD in the forum games section but he never showed his flammy face :o

Once i'm free, you're going down!

• 1 year later...