Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

U-U-Umm.... H-Hello.

AmethystDawn

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found the mlp forums because I was looking for a new place to meet, roleplay, and chat with other bronies. I just got news that the place where I used to do this is going to be shut down on the twelfth of this month, and I decided that it was also probably time to find and join a website specifically meant for fans of mlp in particular.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My younger sister asked me to start watching the show with her about the time that season two came out. I absolutely loved that Twilight was a nerd that had the exact same OCD and anxiety issues as I have. Being able to relate to her in these ways got me hooked, and I soon came to enjoy watching the shenanigans of all of the mane six.

Um, I guess I should start out with the fact that besides mlp and my family, school takes up most of my life. I absolutely love and am very serious about academics and learning. I enjoy science the most in particular, although I love all areas of study. I do not interact easily with others in real life, often stuttering when I meet new people or hiding under tables during school dances (if I decide to try and attend the event at all). But even though I absolutely love school, there's just something about neon-colored ponies learning about the magic of friendship that makes me also love the show!

I really enjoy roleplaying when I can, as it gives me a chance to escape the world of reality and forget the troubles and tribulations of real life. I don't usually have much time to do this with all the schoolwork I usually have, but I'm hoping that this year I'll have a bit more time to do this. I also enjoy working on digital art, if only during the summer. I'm a terrible artist, but I enjoy it non-the-less.

Um, I guess that's it. I'm looking forwards to meeting all you other bronies!

• Brohoof 9

Welcome Amethyst. It's nice to meet you :)

I hope you have an awesome time roleplaying and have an awesome time being on here too xD

Thanks Sunrise! Its nice to meet you too.

I really appreciate the warm welcome.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

It's no problem. Happy to make others happy. My warmth to others is like my sunlight shines on everyone (Sunrise pun) xD

I'm guessing your favorite pony is Pinky Pie? :lol:

By the way, nice pun!

• Brohoof 2

heya! welcome  to the forums! if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :3 and don't be shy... and PM some of us too? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Yes. Pinkie is my favorite? How you knew? XD  Plus I'm silly and random and many times I laugh so much, like everything can almost make me laugh x_x

XD Well, sounds like you have a great personality! I hope we get to talk more in the future!

• Brohoof 2

heya! welcome  to the forums! if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :3 and don't be shy... and PM some of us too? :fluttershy:

Hi, nice to meet you! :) You seem like a really nice person.

Alright, thanks! I will ask if I have a question.

I'll try not to be shy here. Its definitely easier on forums than in real life.

What does 'PM some of us too?' mean?

• Brohoof 2

Hi, nice to meet you! :) You seem like a really nice person.

Alright, thanks! I will ask if I have a question.

I'll try not to be shy here. Its definitely easier on forums than in real life.

What does 'PM some of us too?' mean?

PM means Private message :P

• Brohoof 2

Hello, Amethys, and welcome to the MLP Forums! It's nice to meet you! I'm sorta new here myself haha, having only gotten rid of my Blank Flank status yesterday.

I hope you enjoy it here! Maybe at some point we might wind up doing an RP together? It's something I'm planning on giving a shot, myself. ^^

• Brohoof 2

@@AmethystDawn

Welcome to the your second home your always will be respected here it doesn't matter who you are your hers and that's a big treat for everyone :):derp:

Awww! Thank you for the warm welcome! I was really hoping that this would be a kind, accepting community.

• Brohoof 2

Awww! Thank you for the warm welcome! I was really hoping that this would be a kind, accepting community.

Came to the right place even in the darkest times I will have the light to help if needed and so will others

• Brohoof 2

Hello, Amethys, and welcome to the MLP Forums! It's nice to meet you! I'm sorta new here myself haha, having only gotten rid of my Blank Flank status yesterday.

I hope you enjoy it here! Maybe at some point we might wind up doing an RP together? It's something I'm planning on giving a shot, myself. ^^

Its really nice to meet you as well! Congrats on earning a new status!

Thanks! I would love to roleplay with you at some time! I hope you have fun roleplaying!

Came to the right place even in the darkest times I will have the light to help if needed and so will others

:) Thank you for letting me know!

• Brohoof 2

T'is but a pleasure, the human of Equestria bows to thee in respect of your introduction.

Welcome to the forums and I hope we can be friendly to one another, to be fair though we should always be friendly.

• Brohoof 1

T'is but a pleasure, the human of Equestria bows to thee in respect of your introduction.

Welcome to the forums and I hope we can be friendly to one another, to be fair though we should always be friendly.

I enjoy thoust use of middle English. (Sorry if I used 'thoust' incorrectly... I'm not very good at middle English) The new member bows back to thee in thanks to your welcome.

Thanks, I would love to become friends with you!

I enjoy thoust use of middle English. (Sorry if I used 'thoust' incorrectly... I'm not very good at middle English) The new member bows back to thee in thanks to your welcome.

Thanks, I would love to become friends with you!

Thy will get hang of thee middle English thou must practice
  • Brohoof 1

Hi there AmethystDawn, and welcome to the forums! You remind me so much of myself: you're a bit nerdy, serious about academics, and you have that same sort of anxiety as me. It's nice to know there are people like you who are in the same boat as me, lol. :lol: Anyways, I hope you have a fun time here. And don't be afraid to PM some of us and strike up a conversation. I promise we won't bite.  :please:

tumblr_m0ppdo4uak1qkzq4do1_400.gif

• Brohoof 3

Greetings @@AmethystDawn, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :lol:

That desire to learn and take your studies seriously will serve you well in life, and not to worry about feeling a little shy in social situations. Perhaps spending some time here among our community will help alleviate some of those anxieties? I can attest that it's not completely off the cards. ;)

You enjoy roleplaying? Be sure and check out our dedicated Roleplay section for every adventure and topic covering the subject, whether you be casual or hardcore, there's always something going on! :yay:

Anyway, I hope you have an amazing first day with us here and get settled in. Should you have questions or just even feel like having a bit of a chat, don't hesitate to throw a message. It's what we're here for. :squee:

See you around!

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 2

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4621614.sig-4620393.sig-4619213.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 2