Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open [RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Equestrian Games!

DwhitetheGamer

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Skylord Nexus,

@@Dynamo Pad,

When she heard his response, Witty laughed. "I meant you and Tick, Copper as well." She only just realized that she had said pair instead of three when refering to them all, possibley because Ticktock and Dynamo where dirctly infront of her. "But what you said about being a pair still true... for all of you at least." She began to walk towards her home. "Anyway i'll be catching you guys later."

Edited by Contrast

@@Contrast, @@DwhitetheGamer, @@Dynamo Pad,

Ticktock gave a small nod at Witty, although he had become slightly suspicious of her from the amount of secrecy she had about number cards. As Witty began to walk home Ticktock yelled back to her "Bye! Also thanks for the complement!"

Ticktock smiled at copper "Ok see ya soon Copper."

Ticktock then quickly caught up to Dynamo "So... Dynamo how long have you been duelling for, you seemed pretty good at it on our tag duel."

• Brohoof 1

@@Skylord Nexus,

Dynamo turned around and was walking backwards to talk to Ticktock while trying to avoid bumping into other poines. "Well to be honest, I haven't been playing that long. I would have to get about 2 to 3 months playing. I'm more of a video game player by trade. My dream is to one day become a professional video game player. I have been thinking of making video games along the way." Dynamo shook his head, getting off track during the conversation.

"Sorry about that. Anyway, I originally lived in Fillydelphia and decided to move to Ponyville. I've been here for about a year and so it wasn't long until I heard about duel monsters. I don't really think I'm that good at the game. Plus if you want to talk about pretty good, you and Witty were a great team together. If it wasn't for that trap card, I would have to guess you would have won that game. How about you though? When did you get into duel monsters and how long have you been playing? Dynamo smiled trying not to be modest or brag in front of his new friend. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Ticktock was rather astonished at Dynamo, firstly he was so good at duelling with only 3 months of experience and secondly that he could walk backwards and still know where he was going "Wow! You've really only been duelling for 3 months you sir are extremely good! Also if you think about it duelling is kind of like a video game, just one where the game it's self incorporates the really world."

​Ticktock put a hoof behind his neck and chuckled "Yeah that trap card pretty much spelt the end for us, plus as I said before I just didn't get any of the cards a needed, I mean I could have put up a much better fight if I had more luck." Ticktock then gulped when it cam for him to talk about himself "Heh... Well all you really need to know is that I'm a super adept magic user as well as the fact that a live in Canterlot, as for long I've been duelling I would have to say that I started about 5-6 months ago."

@@Skylord Nexus

Dynamo blushed in embarrassment as the praise he was receiving. "Honestly the game seems a bit straight forward. Some advanced moves here and there, but it feels like some video games I play. Plus, I could see this turning into a video game franchise, full of different styles of this game and awesome cards and all that. Nah, seems to overdone, but you never know. I could get some inspiration off of this game." Dynamo laughed but tripped on his hooves and landed on the ground in a heap. He got up and shook his head back and forth to gather his bearings.

"Okay not to self. Don't ever try walking backwards and laughing at the same time ever again. That's really cool being really adept in magic. I couldn't really use my magic until I was around 14. It took until I was 19 to fully master it, but I've been wanting to look into learning new spells. Maybe something video game related, if something like that exists, here in Equestria. Speaking of which, what kind of deck do you use? I saw that ritual monster and that mechanical angel and they looks pretty cool?" Dynamo asked as he turned the corner with Sugarcube Corner just in their sight.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad@@Skylord Nexus,

Meanwhile, Copper was already at his house.  He checked his mail, then saw the letter for the invite.  He opened it, and read its' contents for a moment before heading to his house and looking for his bits.  When he found them, he put them in his right saddlebag and headed for Sugarcube Corner.

Once there, he decided to wait for the ones who he dueled with and against.  He saw two of them and waved at them.

@@Dynamo Pad, @@DwhitetheGamer,

Ticktock gave a small nod "Yeah I guess it is pretty simple, I guess that hardest bit is creating a deck that works well and stuff isn't it, as for what deck I use, the cyber angels are just there to help me gain control of the battle, my deck's main focus is cyber dragons I mean given the right conditions I can summon a monster with 4000 attack which I think is pretty cool."

Ticktock put a hoof to his chin "Can't say I know any magic that could directly link to games, well maybe hologram magic that's a possibility... Oh look there Copper!" Ticktock quickly ran over to Copper "Hey dude how's it going?"

@@Skylord Nexus@@DwhitetheGamer

Dynamo's eyes widened a bit in fascination and surprise at the deck Ticktock used, as well as the monster he described. "Wow that sounds like a very powerful monster. I think I remember seeing that Cyber Angel monster you used during that tag duel. It seems there are more than one cyber angel with just as many dangerous abilities lying in wait. Also I know what you mean on difficult it is when it comes to building a deck. I have trouble myself and wonder the right balance for certain cards. Hologram magic does sound interesting, but I've always wondered being able to be able to go into video games. That's something for another time though."

He looked forward and saw Copper waiting at the front entrance to the shop. Seeing Ticktock run over, Dynamo picked up the pace and made his way as well. "Hey Copper, I'm surprised you made it here before we did. It's still good to see you. Come on guys, let's head in." Dynamo lead the way and walked up to the front counter to the shop, looking at what sugary treats to purchase.

@@Dynamo Pad@@Skylord Nexus

Copper nodded at Dynamo and followed the unicorn and his companion into Sugarcube Corner, where there was a bit of activity.  But it was rather slow for Pinkie Pie, who was before which sending orders left and right.  Copper walked over to Dynamo and said, "I'll take a seat somewhere for us to sit, but I want a strawberry shake."

And with that, he trotted to a table for four and took his seat.

Ticktock laughed in agreement at Dynamo "Yeah cyber angels are super tough, without them I'd been in way worse situations when duelling... that being said the hardest thing is getting the cards, see I spent the past 4-5 months tracking down each and every card in my deck separately now that was a challenge."

Ticktock walked into sugar cube corner and shivered "Oh I hate public places their always so... public for me, so much happiness and cheer. You know what I'm going to sit with Copper, if you can get me something alcoholic and if not I'll just have a chocolate shake." With that Ticktock joined Copper at the table.

Dynamo used his hoof and was poking the air as if to make sure on all the stuff each pony wanted. Closing his eyes and nodding to himself he walked up to the counter to where Pinkie was waiting. "Hey there Pinkie. If it's okay, I need one strawberry shake, a chocolate shake, unless you can make it an alcoholic beverage. Also a chocolate cupcake and a vanilla shake please. Also Copper said he would pay for this, so I thought I should let you know." Dynamo smiled, hoping he had gotten the order correct for the group.

@@Dynamo Pad

Pinkie gave Dynamo a concerned look at Dynamo, before saying, "Sorry, we don't have any alcoholic beverages.  But I will take the order of everything else!"

And not short of 15 seconds later, Pinkie returned to the counter and set the order of shakes for the three ponies.  Conveniently, Copper rose up from the table as soon as his friend sat down, saying, "I'll be back." before heading to the counter, where Pinkie said, "Eighteen bits, puh-leease?"

Copper complied, handing over the eighteen bits he owed her, and took his shake with him to the table, waiting for his friend to come over.

When that was done, Pinkie said to Dynamo, "That was a GREAT duel with Copper and yourself against Witty and Ticktock!"

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Dynamo Pad,

Ticktock could hear Pinkie from where he was sitting and gave a little whine "Oh why is it so hard to get alcohol now a days I mean it isn't so bad, it only messes you up a bit, but at least I can get a shake out of this." Ticktock then gulped "Ok now it is just freaky how she knows everyone's names, I mean I've never met the mare, let alone come anywhere near this happy dappy insane asylum!" 

@@DwhitetheGamer@@Skylord Nexus

Dynamo smiled and waved a hoof in the air. "It's okay Pinkie and thank you, the chocolate shake will do just fine." Dynamo levitated some of the treats with his magic and brought them to the table, just as Copper was about to pay Pinkie.

Dynamo grinned at Pinkie's praise. "Thanks Pinkie and that was my first real duel. I usually do simulated matches and see what moves I can play. It kind of helped in this game and it was exciting and a lot of fun! Also thanks for the treats Copper. I hope I can pay you back sometime." Dynamo nodded in appreciation at Copper's kind gesture.

Dynamo leaned in close to whisper into Ticktock's ear. "I heard she has this basement with files upon files with info on all Ponyville residents. I think that's how she knows what to do for which party she needs to throw." Dynamo slowly backed away before spinning in his rotating seat. "Of course, that's a rumor I heard somewhere. Truth be told I actually forgot where. O...kay now I'm dizzy." Dynamo stopped spinning and laid his head on the table so he would stop feeling so dizzy.

Copper smiled at Dynamo and shook his head, dismissing the payment.  "Nah.  It's not necessary.  I don't want anypony's money."

He then raised an eyebrow at the fact that Pinkie knows everypony's name.  "I'm not really keen into rumors, but Pinkie does know everypony's name.  I think she has clones everywhere and they secretly report back to Pinkie, giving names and pictures of ponies."

He then took a sip of his shake then asked, "So what kind of decks do you guys have?  I have two decks.  One is the Blue Eyes deck you both witnessed in the duels with you all and my duel against Seto Kaiba.  The other deck?  Well, that deck is one I'm working on, and it's supposed to be a pretty powerful deck, too."

Dynamo raised his head off the table, feeling a little bit better. He nodded his head in understanding on Copper's statement. "Yeah, that was another rumor I heard. There are multiple rumors, but I just chalk it up as Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie." Dynamo took a bite of his cupcake before drinking his shake.

"I use an Xyz deck that works with number 39: Utopia, as well as other number monsters. I do have some other cards like Gogogo and Gagaga monsters to splash into the deck. It helps change the game up and try out new strategies. That's the only deck I have, but I've been looking into trying other decks. Also what kind of deck is it, Copper? Is it something that requires a type of summoning like my Xyz deck?" Dynamo put a forehoof under his chin in wonder at what Copper's other deck was.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Ticktock shuddered "Well whatever it is that she does to find out the names of every pony, it freaks me out."

Ticktock sat the sipping his shake while Dynamo explained his deck, after he had finished Ticktock began explaining his "Well my deck is primarily a cyber dragon deck, I use loads of different cyber dragons and cyber dragon spells to gain board control and get out more powerful monsters, I also have cyber angles in my deck to help with clearing away any of my opponents monsters, oh yeah I also have some synchrons put in for synchro summons and stuff."

@@Skylord Nexus@@Dynamo Pad,

Copper looked at Ticktock and nodded.  "Nice.  My Blue Eyes deck has a somewhat similar build, but I mostly use the 'Eyes of Blue' family in it, to summon the Blue Eyes dragons."

He then looked at Dynamo and said, "Actually, I do have that deck with me."  He fumbled around in his left Saddlebag and took out his other deck, laying it out for the two ponies to see.  "Since I use a Blue Eyes deck, it's kind of appropriate that I use a Galaxy Eyes deck as well.  I use it to XYZ summon as well."

Dynamo became fascinated at seeing the deck Copper laid out before him and Ticktock. "Wow this looks really cool. I think I've heard about the Galaxy and Photon cards. They look really cool and their effects are just as amazing. I've always wanted to build a deck like that, but I'm not entirely sure. I've always wanted to build a deck that focuses on Synchro Summoning." 

Dynamo took his eyes away from the deck to look at Copper, with a questioning look on his face. "I was just wondering something Copper. Ticktock and I had a discussion on how we got into playing duel monsters. I forgot to ask you and now I'm wondering about it. How long have you been dueling for and how did you start playing?" Dynamo ate what was left of his cupcake and finished the rest of his vanilla shake.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad

Copper looked at Dynamo, then explained how long he'd been dueling.  "Well, I've been dueling in a good form of 3 months now.  And the story is... interesting, so to speak.  The day started when I was on one of my journeys around the world, and it seemed I was in the wrong place at the wrong time..."

Flashback

"Finally, after ten millennia in captivity, we've been set free!" A voice boomed out from the gathered clouds above a dueling stage.  Yugi and another duelist, Dartz, were dueling against each other for the future of the souls trapped in a pyramid.  Copper looked onward from a hiding place, watching the duel first-hoof as lightning struck down on Yugi's side of the field.  Then when the smoke cleared, three knights, all in different colors, appeared in front of him.

"I am he who is named Timaeus!" The knight in aqua armor shouted, un-seathing his sword and posing.

"And I am, Sir Critias!" The knight in blue armor shouted, posing differently from Timaeus.

"I am known as, Sir Hermoes!" The red knight finished, doing another pose.

The Three Knights of Atlantis raised their swords in the air and chanted in unison, "In the name of Atlantis, we have been reborn!"

"I thought I took care of you centuries ago!" Dartz shouted at the knights, shocked at what he was seeing.

End Flashback

"If you wanna know more, I'll be more than happy to tell you guys."  Copper said as he finished his little flashback talk.

Ticktock brought a hoof up to his chin in thought "Yeah I think I've heard of galaxy and photon cards to." Ticktock then turned to Dynamo "Yeah I think it would be pretty cool to make a synchro summoning deck, I main problem with a deck like that though is that you generally need to get like three monsters on the board, which can be a problem if you opponent plays aggressively, because he can just take out all you monsters as soon as it's his battle phase."

Ticktock's eyes widened at Copper's story then when he finished Ticktock laughed "Yeah um no offence but you have to admit that story sounds a little far fetched I mean souls trapped in a pyramid, knights from the city of Atlantis, by all means continue though it does still seem interesting."

Dynamo nodded in understanding at Ticktock's explanation. "When you put it that way, I can understand your logic on that Ticktock. I think there are cards that can get multiple monsters on the field to perform a synchro summoning. Though when attacking the opponent, they seem to always have a response to the monsters summoned." Dynamo seemed a little down about it, but still felt hopeful towards building another deck.

As Dynamo listened to the story on how he got into dueling and was a little intrigued about Copper's journey. "That's really cool how you and I have been dueling around the same amount of time. You said that you traveled a lot, but is Ponyville your home, or somewhere else? While I would probably agree with Ticktock, I have to say I believe you Copper. I mean this Yugi character sounds really important when was facing this Dartz guy with dragons. Plus you said there are multiple dimensions outside our own world in Equestria, so maybe this story has some truth to it."

Copper couldn't help but laugh after Ticktock's words, and when Dynamo finished his statement, he said, "I know it sounds far-fetched, but I assure you it happened."

He then turned to Dynamo and said,  "Ponyville is my home, though I first was born in Appaloosa.  This entire duel was in Saddle Arabia, by the way.  So now, let me skip a bit to one of the attacks by Dartz's monster...."

Flashback

Copper watched in awe as the one of Knights of Atlantis, Critias, used his special ability.  "He can bring back one trap card, and I choose, the reflecting power of Mirror Force!" Yugi said, as Critias' sword glowed using the ability.  The trap card disappeared into a rainbow of light, then was absorbed into the sword.

As Dartz's monster attacked with a doughnut-like blast, Critias defended against the blast, struggling a bit as the blast connected with his sword.  "Now Critias can stop your attack, and send it right back at your monster!" Yugi finished.

"Oh, no!" Dartz said, shocked at what he was seeing.

"I'm afraid so!" Critias responded, before using his might in a battle cry and sent the attack right back at the opposing monster.  Copper shielded his eyes as the monster took the hit, but there was something off as soon as he saw the monster was still on the field.  "Excellent move, Pharaoh," Dartz said.  "Bravo."

The monster looked as if it was to be destroyed, but wasn't as Dartz continued.  "Oh, by the way, did I mention Shuneros has a special ability as well?"

Shuneros was then broken to pieces, and the Pharaoh was shocked.  "What's going on?!" he demanded.

"The moment Shuneros was vanquished, my Divine Serpent was born!" Dartz explained.  "Of course there's a price to pay.  First I must send every card in my hand to the graveyard.  After that I'm required to give every one of my Life Points.  Oh, well."  He discarded the cards and his Life Points dropped to zero.

"That means you lose," Yugi said.

"Under normal conditions, yes.  However, as long as my Divine Serpent is on the field, I remain in the game.  But if you destroy it, you win."  

However, Copper could feel the infinite strength of this monster, and Yugi could too.  "It's strength, it's infinite." they said in unison without knowing they did.

"Which means there's not a monster in your deck that can stand up to it." Dartz said.

End Flashback.

"I didn't know the Pharaoh at the time, but I had a feeling that he had a strategy to beat that Divine Serpent."  Copper said as he finished his second part of the flashback story to Dynamo and Ticktock.  He took another sip of his shake before sighing, thinking about that duel.  "That was by far the most intense duel I've ever seen.  Add to the fact that the world was at stake, and it just gets more intense."

Through the second part of the story Ticktock had almost gone through his entire shake, but was also mumbling to himself as he writ in some kind of small note book. "Ok, another reason I'm pretty sure this story is fake is the infinity strength divine snake, even in theory it's impossible for a monster like that to exist and also if the fate of the world depended on that duel then we would probably all be dead, because as this Dartz said there wasn't a card in Yugi's deck that could defeat that monster."

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Skylord Nexus

Dynamo couldn't believe how crazy this duel turned out to be. Even though the odds seemed to be stacked against the Pharaoh, he felt that there was still a small chance that he could win against Dartz. "It's funny how I asked the Pharaoh if he was from Saddle Arabia. Who would have thought there was a duel going on in that part of Equestria."

Dynamo looked to Ticktock and smiled while looking down at the table and placing a hoof on his Utopia deck. "I can believe a card can exist that would help Yugi win that duel. It's just like with my Utopia Xyz deck. Utopia is another name for the "Key to Hope." I believe that as long as you don't give up, and you always have fun, there will always be a miracle."