Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your true talent?

balancedblujay

I'd say I have a talent in empathy. As much as I love to do artwork, I don't think it's the main thing that defines who I am. I'm a listener and want to find ways to help other people (and animals), and I aspire to become a therapist someday. ^^

i feel your pain.

its sort of a double edged sword...

equal parts blessing and curse.  

I'm glad you are reveling in it.

• Brohoof 1

I always struggle with this idea because I have a few that I could use...

• something art related, I'm an artist by trade and really love creating
  • a book, I read more than pretty much anyone else I know...
  • a triple moon goddess symbol to align with my spirituality and belief system

So yeah, I don't know...I always lean toward the art one the most, but those are the three main ones I would have to decide between lol

My cutie mark is F haha. I fail at life. I'm good at math, actually.

Same XDDD

I always struggle with this idea because I have a few that I could use...

• something art related, I'm an artist by trade and really love creating
  • a book, I read more than pretty much anyone else I know...
  • a triple moon goddess symbol to align with my spirituality and belief system

So yeah, I don't know...I always lean toward the art one the most, but those are the three main ones I would have to decide between lol

Ah, I understand what it's like to be in that predicament. They all sound really nice tho :D

• Brohoof 1

Doesn't really work like that though. You only get your cutie mark after you've found the talent, not the other way around. That's why the Cutie Mark Crusaders have such a hard time getting theirs.

I mean as in how much easier it would be to get a job with a cutie mark, I realize I worded that strange so it didn't come across that way.

But I'm on the dreaded job hunt and life would be so much better if humans had some mark that told employers they were good at a skill.

Edited by PonyOfWar

I mean as in how much easier it would be to get s job with a cutie mark, I realize I worded that strange so it didn't come across that way.

But I'm on the dreaded job hunt and life would be so much better if humans had some mark that told employers they were good at a skill.

I feel you, as I'm also currently in the same boat and definitely agree!

i feel your pain.

its sort of a double edged sword...

equal parts blessing and curse.  

I'm glad you are reveling in it.

That parth definitely has some ups and downs, but it feels good knowing you might have made a difference in someone's life. ^^

That is totally me... well, except for the artwork. People tell me I'm really empathetic. I'm fascinated by the workings of emotions and the mind, plus I want to do something that makes a difference in the lives of individuals other than just myself, so I'm thinking of becoming a therapist one day.

You too? Awesome! Yes, nail on the head right there. :)

• Brohoof 2

Nothing. I don't have an OC, but I imagine that it would be just as useless as me.

My talent in the things I like to do (gaming, writing, singing, acting, art), ranges from mediocre to painfully awful. I'm not cut out to be the creative type.

If I had to have an OC, I would picture them as an Earth Pony, wishing he could perform innate magic tricks or fly far away from home. Anything but be stuck as a farmer for the rest of his life.

Nothing. I don't have an OC, but I imagine that it would be just as useless as me.

My talent in the things I like to do (gaming, writing, singing, acting, art), ranges from mediocre to painfully awful. I'm not cut out to be the creative type.

If I had to have an OC, I would picture them as an Earth Pony, wishing he could perform innate magic tricks or fly far away from home. Anything but be stuck as a farmer for the rest of his life.

Aw. :c I doubt you are useless ^^ Creativity shouldn't be judged- ever. It's just how one imagines things :3

My true talent is voice acting

That is neat :D

Aw. :c I doubt you are useless ^^ Creativity shouldn't be judged- ever. It's just how one imagines things :3

That is neat :D

for my O.C his talent is fighting evil without any fear whatsoever and protecting those around him.

You want to see my O.C? He's what his O.C friends and I call "A diamond in the rough."

Sure! I'd like to see him :3

I have a talent in singing and acting. I perform in many known places. :ooh:

That is really cool :o

I mean as in how much easier it would be to get a job with a cutie mark, I realize I worded that strange so it didn't come across that way.

Experience speaks volumes. What's on your resume and applications is enough for them to at least know if you're worth looking into as long as it's all truthful.

I make digital art but that doesn't quite feel like the true talent of mine since it usually feels like I'm not improving in any direction. I'm probably just mediocre at best at all the things I do so it's difficult to think of a true talent.  :o  That talent could as well be keeping myself comfortably quiet.

attachicon.gifAll Fired Up1.jpg

Here he is. Eternal Flames. Prince of the Rogues and evil's worst nightmare.

Wow. He looks really cool :D

Being in stupid arguments online.

Same.

I make digital art but that doesn't quite feel like the true talent of mine since it usually feels like I'm not improving in any direction. I'm probably just mediocre at best at all the things I do so it's difficult to think of a true talent.  :o  That talent could as well be keeping myself comfortably quiet.

Awww :c I think you should try a different style then, if you feel as if you can't improve ^^ But I can relate

my true talent....ugh...I dunno.....playing the drums?

Nice :o

My true talent is running long disatances 

I have a love for music and I'm a very talented drummer. But Running is my longest and most rewarding Talent God has given me.

I made others look up to me, I look up to others. One of these days when I stop running competitively I'll find a way to express 

my talent with the world by coaching