Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who wants to make a game?

AnneFrankston

Ah, don't be like that  :P , when creating a story, every little idea is needed. All good ideas come from bad ones.

bad ideas hu? jee thanks XD really appreciate that XD

bad ideas hu? jee thanks XD really appreciate that XD

XD 

No problem, but I was actually referring to my own! The thought that the story would resemble Star Wars ran through my head as I was writing my original draft. It's a long story, but I conflict with myself and we both get things done rather quickly. I was calling my own idea bad for resembling another's :P

• Brohoof 1

SUPER PONY FABULOUS UNLIMITED PRIME EXTENDED EDITION WITH DAY ONE DLCS AND PRE-ORDER FROM WALMART AND TARGET AND BEST BUY GAMESTOP EXCLUSIVE ONLY ON NINTENDO SONY 3D WIIBOX 4 WITH KINNECT AND EXPANSION PAK INCLUDED. 

I think it'd go great. 

• Brohoof 1

SUPER PONY FABULOUS UNLIMITED PRIME EXTENDED EDITION WITH DAY ONE DLCS AND PRE-ORDER FROM WALMART AND TARGET AND BEST BUY GAMESTOP EXCLUSIVE ONLY ON NINTENDO SONY 3D WIIBOX 4 WITH KINNECT AND EXPANSION PAK INCLUDED. 

I think it'd go great. 

not even a description, that is the title, the actual game doesn't include any of that XD i love it!

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 1

I'm free to help with the translating, but I'd only be able to help translate the game to portuguese, since I can't speak any other language... Portuguese is the sixth most spoken language in the world I guess, so it's better than nothing?

:adorkable: