Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zecora needs her own episode!

Miss

Sounds good and all. But it needs to serve a purpose. It doesn't really serve a purpose if it doesn't connect to our main characters. The whole flashback thing is kind of pointless if it didn't really show any motivation in previous episodes. Nor if it will show in other episodes after that. She's not a main character. Just a supporting one so an episodes 100% about her, excluding anypony else is too much imo.

Hmm, well, I disagree.  I personally don't think it needs to directly connect to the mane 6 to serve a purpose.  Zecora is an wonderful and underappreciated character, and if her life story were made interesting enough, then delving into her backstory is meaningful enough on its own.

Edited by Justin_Case001

I'm on the fence about this. It would be awesome to see a Zecora oriented episode; one where she isn't a plot device as said before. However, i don't want Hasbro expanding on the Zebra Culture and Heritage. Mainly because they know nothing of what it's originally supposed to be.

I can't remember if this was from the wikia or another site, but Zecora's native tongue is that of East Africans. Imagine Hasbro trying to come up with a background that's not accidentally racist or doesn't just dismiss the voice actors ethnic influence in the character.

Zebra Land is one of the top of everybody's wishes for a long time and the writers still cant hear us  :orly:  Wrtiting an Zecora oriented episode is Hard, really hard, how can they write her speaking rythm in the whole episode?  :sunbutt: