Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching One punch (Now taking Applicants)

Drago Ryder

I'll hold you to that  :please:

Also, just to make it clear to anyone who's confused by my hero's powers, let me rephrase it a little better.

The Bulwark/Bailey Bishop is completely immune to any and all direct applications of supernatural forces.  For example, if, say, @Techno Universal attempted to use his powers to "despawn" her, she would be completely unaffected by it.

Therefore, any supernatural being (hero or villain) fighting The Bulwark would either have to resort to conventional methods that they more than likely are out of practice with, or use their powers indirectly against her.  One example would be @GreenGreenWhirlWind using his solar ray to pop a gas canister next to her.

Having brought up The Bulwark's weakness, I should then probably ask if everyone in the organization knows everyone else?  Would all the other heroes be familiar with each others' strengths and weaknesses, or is it up to the characters to find that out on their own?

I'd prefer to have no relationships between heroes prior to the start of the rp. Also, I apologize for the lateness of the rp.

I might join, but I am very inconsistent with posting, and I think what you are doing could evolve into something great.

Just so long as we can keep it going. Is at least a post a day good for you?

Maybe, maybe not. If I did have a character, he might only show up once and a while in the story then, though I'm not sure how that would work.

What do you think?

Maybe, maybe not. If I did have a character, he might only show up once and a while in the story then, though I'm not sure how that would work.

What do you think?

Sign up and I'm sure we can work something out. Regardless of that, though, I will still be leaving registration open for those who wish to join up until a certain point.

That being said, the rp is up and running.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/158636-one-punch/

• Brohoof 1

Ok then.

Name: Coris Renagade

Hero Name: Light

Power: Arterium based enhancements, basically affected running speed, agility, and strength, light purple mist around him while channeling this energy. He also has a normal sword called The Seeker that he can use somewhat skillfully.

Personality: Nice, helpful, thoughtful, logical, good team member when needed. Does not rely on others but values their help. He also is very distant much of the time, because of a long-lost past. He will show up when he is needed, and only then.

Also, what format would you like posts to be in?

Ok then.

Name: Coris Renagade

Hero Name: Light

Power: Arterium based enhancements, basically affected running speed, agility, and strength, light purple mist around him while channeling this energy. He also has a normal sword called The Seeker that he can use somewhat skillfully.

Personality: Nice, helpful, thoughtful, logical, good team member when needed. Does not rely on others but values their help. He also is very distant much of the time, because of a long-lost past. He will show up when he is needed, and only then.

Also, what format would you like posts to be in?

He's in. As for format, third person.

• Brohoof 1

I meant, should I build the story off of all the other posts, but controlling only my character, or some other method of roleplaying?

Edited by Egnis

@@Techno Universal

We are going to need a bit more on your posts than your last one. It will help the rest of us to get an idea what your character is doing. 

I do have to agree.  I personally have enough to reply off of, but not enough for a quality reply.

Also, for a better idea of what Bailey's wearing:

police-women-pic-sm-image-2-388694816.jp

Edited by Hazard Time

@@Drago Ryder @@Techno Universal

I hate to start drama, but this really needs to be discussed:

But believe it or not the original show runner of generation 4 actually joined me in the project. If you want to know her name is actually Laren Foust!!

It was hard enough swallowing the pill that your character plans to "change the world" with a project involving "robotics" and "MLP", but this last post is too much.  I cannot accept as fact that your character has a relationship (platonic, familial, or romantic) with a real-life person, especially when it involves a prolific animator/producer and a super-hero with god-like powers.

I ask that Drago make a ruling on this before I respond any further, as this development is just too ridiculous for me to take seriously.

Edited by Hazard Time

@@Drago Ryder @@Techno Universal

I hate to start drama, but this really needs to be discussed:

It was hard enough swallowing the pill that your character plans to "change the world" with a project involving "robotics" and "MLP", but this last post is too much.  I cannot accept as fact that your character has a relationship (platonic, familial, or romantic) with a real-life person, especially when it involves a prolific animator/producer and a super-hero with god-like powers.

I ask that Drago make a ruling on this before I respond any further, as this development is just too ridiculous for me to take seriously.

@Techno Universal

To be honest, I probably should've jumped on this sooner. Either way, I didn't want the show or anything affiliated with MLP to be brought up during the rp. If anything, it was to maintain the illusion that the rp world and our own are two different entities. That, and the world itself is in the One Punch Man universe and while they do have robotics, I doubt it is like anything you may have planned.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Astral Star
Hero name: Astral

Powers: Can use complex and powerful magic, allowing her to create constructs, fly, cast warding/shield spells, and can sense magic and can also levitate objects, and many, many more magic things. Her power source is a gem on a necklace, if taken away she can't use powerful spells. She also has incredible strength and speed, both are a direct result of her magic.

Personality: She is relatively calm about any situation knowing she couldn't die, she always enjoys a fight that offers a challenge towards her, or just any ordinary fight. But she is a social reclusive, not wandering nearby Ponyville often, unless she hears of a monster or other thing attacking it. She regrets her past, not liking it when ponies bring it up.

I didn't see anything saying against it, so I went ahead and included her weakness inside the power section. So she wouldn't be too powerful herself.

Edited by Frannis

Name: Astral StarHero name: AstralGender: FemaleAge: 16

Powers: Can use complex and powerful magic, allowing her to create constructs, fly, cast warding/shield spells, and can sense magic and can also levitate objects, and many, many more magic things. Her power source is a gem on a necklace, if taken away she can't use powerful spells. She also has incredible strength and speed, both are a direct result of her magic.

Personality: She is relatively calm about any situation knowing she couldn't die, she always enjoys a fight that offers a challenge towards her, or just any ordinary fight. But she is a social reclusive, not wandering nearby Ponyville often, unless she hears of a monster or other thing attacking it. She regrets her past, not liking it when ponies bring it up.

I didn't see anything saying against it, so I went ahead and included her weakness inside the power section. So she wouldn't be too powerful herself.

1. This is a human RP. Just make the proper changes and you'll be fine.

2. Stating a hero's weakness is fine.

I have a question. I am still relatively new to this forum and the way it works. How may I "mention" users in a post I make, as you have been doing?

You have to type it like "@[ member=Insert Name Here]", except without the space in between the [ and member

Edited by Hazard Time