Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Secret of double life (with Shadow Dancer)

Catpone Cerberus

(edited)

"Odd coincidence indeed." Michael said as first opponent arrived close, he killed him with a one strike. "So, what might be the reason?" He blocked few items that were thrown at him and blasted another guard into air. "For human to be here, with anomaly trash." More guards and other anomalies came from the inside and headed towards Michael.

Edited by The Cerberus

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Just figuring out who wants me dead and sniff out a mole." One of the guards decided to attack Marcus, they swiftly found blood leaking from their neck before they could react. "Got myself some help to do so and with the promise of money for information and death for betrayal they agreed to help. Though so far I have an anomaly cult to hunt down." Marcus calmly killed another attacker without much trouble.

"In that case." More attackers fell motionless to the ground. "We have a common enemy." "They have been killing my.....business partners." Michael blocked magic-projectile flying at them and killed more attackers with ease. "Thought it seems that they have forgotten who they are messing with."

Marcus looked at the other anomalies coming towards them, "Well I rather not waste my time with these annoying fucks." Marcus put his knife in the stomach of another enemy. "So let's get on track and find our new friends." Another decided to attack, Marcus once more dodged and put the knife in the attackers back then the neck before taking it out and wiping the blood off the blade.

"You do that." "I'm here to leave a message." Michael now left his defensive state and charged at the attacking anomalies. Some of the attackers got surprised by sudden change to offense and backed up but Michael just slashed through the anomalies and kept going until there was no one willing to fight left.

Marcus just sat back and watched the vigilante slice through the remaining attackers with a sword that would make quite a few of his friends that studied the time of knights, and kings, cringe. But Marcus paid the sword no mind as he walked through the corpses. "Anything else maybe a message painted in blood or are you done at last?" Marcus stood there as he waited for a reply.

(edited)

@@Shadow Dancer

Michael cleaned the blade before putting sword back to it's holster. "No need for that, i already have a messenger" He gave a glance to a anomaly he had questioned before that stood with several others that had came to watch what was happening. He dropped small business card sized paper with picture of his mask on it to a pile of corpses and started walking away. "I suggest we make a deal" "We both search for these ' new friends' as we see the best way to be, and then share information, if any comes up." 

Edited by The Cerberus

Marcus nodded "Okay sounds like a decent plan. So where do you want us to meet when we gather information good enough to share?" Marcus asked with a shrug, "It would be a mite more secure then cellphone's." Marcus leaned on a wall as he waited for a answer from the vigilante.

(edited)

@@Shadow Dancer

"The place where we had our little duel, it's quiet enough so there is no one to eavesdrop us." Michael suggested, still walking away a slow pace. "I'm going to  take my leave now, we are soon getting more company." Sirens could be heard from the distance and they were closing in. "I don't want any unnecessary victims." He said as he walked into the darkness.

Edited by The Cerberus

Marcus ran off making sure to distance himself from the area. He was a bit glad that he did nod bring his car. It would have made a get away harder. It took awhile to get back to his home but he made it there unseen and he was not followed. Marcus opened the door and flipped on the TV the news covering their little ordeal at the club the cops investigating what they called a massacre.

(edited)

@@Shadow Dancer

Michael arrived back home, he had watched little bit from a distance when news cars and police arrived. Media was always everywhere, and it was kinda amusing how they were like flies in a rotting meat when it came to death. He put his stuff away, but not this time into safe, but behind a fake panel on the back wall in the café. He was going to open his café tomorrow normally like every morning, but this time he was ready for unwanted company.

He then laid down to his bed to sleep until morning.

Edited by The Cerberus