Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private College Love (private with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek nods as he holds her hand once more "That is true, can't perform at my top peak if I'm malnourished now can I?" he says as he walks with her, glancing back every now and then to admire the car, and well to see the fact that his love was wagging her tail. He blushes somewhat as he feels it wrap around his leg and he smiles at her as he sneaks and steals a kiss from her "So..what will my athletics class consist of? Apart from the two of us making eyes at each other" he laughs, letting her know he was joking about the last part.

"I suppose not, she was sighing softly as I left, who knows, maybe she has a crush on me" he laughs and watches it all unfold.

Devin smiles "Hey you must be Tara, Derek's told me a lot about you" he says while flashing her a bright, white smile and swaying his tail slightly as he flicks his ears cutely for her "I'm Devin, I uh..need a new board, this one is totally thrashed" he says while rubbing the back of his neck, "and uh maybe...a date?" he asks hopeful that she would say yes, "I mean, i-if you're free tonight a-and want to that is"

Jenny sighs "Well what do all of those celebrities have that other men don't? All they have is fame and wealth, superficial stuff, not like Zeke, he seems..special, I mean he took Derek and his sister in when their parents died, he owns a skateshop and is a pro skater..he knows the Dean and miss Kitty.." she says, swishing her tail before cuddling it again "He also seems to soft and snuggly, like he's someone I could just snuggle up with on the couch while watching movies and eating junk food all night" she giggles "He's also so damned cuuuute~"

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smirked as she saw Devin admiring her tail. She decided to tease him as she wrapped her tail around his leg. She pulls him close as she purrs and nuzzles him. She blushes as he steals a kiss from her, but giggles happily. "Aw, that can't be the lesson? It'll be helpful to keep you eyes on where you're going." She said teasingly with a wink. "Nah. It'll be running and doing some drills like pushups and situps. Just to see how in shape everyone is. That way we'll see on what everyone has to work on." She says as she unwraps her tail around his leg and lets go of his hand. They reached the cafeteria and decided to act professional as student and teacher. 

Lou chuckles and lightly punches his shoulder. "Are you kidding me? The way she sighed means she likes you. It didn't sound sad or annoyed. You have to keep an open mind my friend."

Tara blushes as she rubs her arm. "H-He has? I hope they were good things." She says as the blush deepens from Devin flicking his ears and tail at her. The smile melted her heart as it made him look handsome. "I know your name. I-I mean, it's nice to meet you Devin! Okay, let's take a look at what you got." She says as she hold the boards and inspects it. "Hmm...it looks like you've had this board for a long time. You've obviously taken very good care of it. I think we can get you a new one, no problem." She goes to look for a new skateboard for him and stops walking from his question. She twirls a finger through her hair and decided to tease him. "Well...I don't know. I might be busy tonight so I'll have to see if I can fit a date in and all. Can I get your number so I can notify you?" She looks back at him with a wink and a smile.

Gabby smiles and shakes her head at her friend. "While that's very sweet, you still have to at least talk to him. You've been following him every know and then. If you don't then he'll think you're a stalker of some kind." She face palms and shakes her head with a slight blush. "Okay, easy there. Don't get ahead of yourself there Casanova. First, you have to go talk to him and I feel that I should help you." Gabby smirks as she pushes Jenny forward toward the store, despite her protests on not going.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek nods "I think it'd be harder for me than you, I mean it's hard enough to not stare at your uhm..shall we say assets?" He chuckles as they return to the cafeteria. He looks around "Hmm I wonder where Jenny went?"

Devin smiles some more "Oh Derek is very proud of you, and thanks, but it is definitely time for a new board" he says before getting out his phone and giving her his number.

Jenny eeps as she is pushed into the store "o-oh hi i-is Z-Zeke around?" She asks, blushing like crazy.

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty giggled as they entered the cafeteria. "I would say the same thing to you. Since everyone wears gym uniforms, the feeling is mutual." She says as she sits down and starts to finish her lunch. She looked around and became curious as well. "I guess she had to go since she was off today from classes. Guess we'll have to find her later and thank her for delivering that package to you." She smiled as she took his hand in her paw.

Tara giggles and nods as she receives Devin's phone number. "That's good to hear and thank you. I'll be sure to let you know. Also is there any type of skateboard that you're interested in?" She asks as she brings him along with her to look at the different kinds of skateboards.

Lou turned around as he heard a voice. He turned and saw that it was Jenny standing in the door frame to the shop. He smiles as he addresses the arctic wolf fur. "Hey there Jenny. It's nice to see you again. I'm guessing it went well with delivering the package to Derek? Also Zeke is right here." He says as he points a finger to Zeke. "This is your chance to see where it goes. Don't ruin your chance, my friend. Good luck." He said with a grin, as he placed a hand on Zeke's back and pushes him forward towards Jenny. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

He nods "Well if she truly has a crush on Zeke, then she might have gone to the shop to see him"  he says as he sits down and resumes eating his lunch, having piled up even more food onto his plate He blushes "Honestly, I'm sure some of the girls would try to show off to me, but..." he smiles at her and gently takes her paws into his hands "I only have eyes for you my love, and not because you're beautiful, not because you have a beautiful purr, not because you have very soft fur and a lovely soft, fluffy tail, not because of your...assets, but because you have a wonderful pers..sorry purrsonality" he says, chuckling once again at his little cat pun.

Devin smiles "Something sturdy, built to last but also can go fast," he says as he looks at all the boards, wheels, trucks and bearings that were on display "so much to choose from, kinda like the girls at college but.." he smiles at her "I've already made my choice, I..I've chosen you, I..I know a girl is not a prize to be won or chosen like that..but some of the girls at college, they act like it's a game, they try to get our attention" he shakes his head "I'm not that kind of wolf, sure I may have had eyes for Miss K, but well, I like you more" he plants a soft kiss on her cheek while wagging his tail.

Zeke gulps "here goes nothing" he says to himself as he walks up to him "Hey Jen, thanks for dropping the package off to my nephew" he says and smiles at her "So what can I do for you? you here looking for a board or something in particular?" he asks

Jenny blushes "I uh...I uh...I wanted to know if..if..." she blushes even more deeply

@@Orange Sparks,

"That makes sense when you think about it. The pour dear is so shy, but has a kind heart. I hope she proves successful and that it all goes well for her and your uncle." She says as she finished her flounder. She felt him take her paw in his hand and blushed from his words. Everything that was said, she could feel her ears and tail twitch. A blush began to form and deepen as she held onto every word. She placed a paw over her heart. "Oh sweetie. That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me." She giggles at his little pun. "It's nice to see you have sense of humor, my love. I'm glad to know you love me that way and I feel the same. I love your personality, your kindness, you sense of humor and how you can be somewhat shy. I look forward to our little date tonight and just being together with you." She smiled as she finished her lunch and took a drink of her water.

Tara scratched her chin as she looked at all the boards. "Hmm...I think I have a board in mind." She says as she takes a board from off the wall and presents it to Devin. "This board is still a skateboard, but can go fast like those boards for street luge." She says as she blushes from his remark. She turns around as her back is facing him. "I-Is that why you came to the s-skate shop? T-The need for a new board was a c-cover up to confess t-to me?" She stuttered as she felt Devin kiss her cheek.

Lou smiled as he watched the interaction between the two, but felt worried for Jenny on how nervous she was. "Hey, should you asking a little more discreet or something? You're gonna make her have a panic attack at how nervous she looks." He whispered into Zeke's ear.

Gabby sighed as she watched her friend become a nervous wreck. "Come on, Jenny. Don't mess this up now." She says as she walks over and pats Jenny on the back to stop her stuttering shyness. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles as he finishes his second lunch and looks at her "Well, I should get to my dorm room to get my gym gear love, luckily I think that's the only class I have today, gives me a chance to get ready for our date" he says and laughs "You can blame my dad and Zeke for that, but I guess you already knew that didn't you?" he says with a soft smile and nods "so will I be picking you up from your office or your home? I don't think you gave me your address" he says with a bright smile.

Devin blushes "well it was kind of both, I mean I was needing a new board, but after everything Derek told me about you, I just..I had to meet you" he says, rubbing the back of his neck as he looks at the board "Nice design, firm yet a little flexible" he smiles "So i-is that a yes?"

"I wanted to know if..if you'd g-go out with me?" she says and nearly breaks down into tears.

Zeke immediately rushes over to her and holds her, gently stroking her back "I was going to ask you the same things, yes, I'd love to go out with you, does tonight sound good?"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty looks to Derek as she smiles slightly and nods at his remark. "Okay, then sweetie. That sounds like a plan to me." She giggles and nods. "Yeah I can see that when you say you blame your dad and Zeke. You can pick me up at my home. Here's the address." She says as she writes down her address on a piece of paper and hands it to Derek. "I guess I'll go get ready for the other students to show up. I'll see you soon." She nuzzles him and then heads off for the gymnasium.

Tara blushes and smiles as she turns around to face Devin. "Derek talked to me about you as well and I had to meet you. I guess it was a chance meeting." She giggles softly and nods. "My answer...is yes. I would love to go on a date with you, Devin." She says as she runs up to him and gives him a hug. After pulling back from the hug, she nods at his remark on the board. "I'm glad you like it. I think it can still help you do tricks. Is that the board you want?" She asks him with a curious look.

Lou saw this interaction and gave a thumbs up. "Very smooth, Zeke. Very smooth indeed." He says as he chuckled and smiled. 

Gabby, who was waiting outside, entered the store to address Zeke. "I guess she was overcome with her emotions." She giggles and shakes her head. "Jenny would love to go out with you and tonight sounds perfect. What time will you be picking her up? She asks as she gathered the info for her friend. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek sighs softly as he watches her walk off "How did i get so lucky to be in love with such a beautiful feline?" he asks himself then shakes his head as he skates off towards his dorm room. Once he reaches there, he drops his Psychology books off by dumping them on his bed, he grabs his gym clothes, his gym shoes and a few cans of Monster from the fridge. He then skates off towards the gym, thinking of nothing but his love for his Athletics coach.

Devin smiles, his tail was wagging a mile a minute "Great, how does seven sound? I can pick you up from here" he says as he looks at the graphic on it "hmm not too keen on the graphic though" he says as he checks out the other boards for their graphics "Hmm..ah here we are, it looks just like us" he says, showing her the board where the graphic is of a shadow of two lovers. "I think I'll take this"

Zeke smiles and looks to Gabby then to Jenny "I think six thirty is a good time, shall I pick you up at your dorm room sweetie?" he asks Jenny softly andstrokes her ears gently

Jenny eeps a little but wags her tail "S-Six thirty s-sounds good"

Derek soon arrives at the gym "Am I early or something?" he asks

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smirked as she walked away with a sway of her hips. Her tail swayed along with her hips and hoped that Derek had noticed her. She giggled as she began to jog towards the gynmasium. 'I'm just so happy. How lucky did I have to be to be with a sweet and kind man like him' She thought as she reached the gym. She walked inside and looked around. Nodding her head, she decided to start setting up so the class would run laps.

Tara smiles and nods. "Seven sounds perfect and I'll be waiting. What do you want to do for our date, Devin?" She asked with a curious look. She giggled as she watched his tail wagging. As she watched him pick a board with a design that looked like them, she blushed. "T-That board looks perfect. It also does look like us when you look at it. O-Okay, then. If that's the b-board you want, then come with me. The board will be twenty dollars. I'll go r-ring it up for you." She says as she walks over to the cash register while trying to get rid of the blush on her face.

Gabby smiles as she gives Zeke the directions to their dorm room. "Here's where the dorm room will be at. Knock first so we'll know it's you." She says as she places her hands on Jenny's shoulders. "Come along, Jenny. We need to get you looking ready for your little date tonight. We'll see you then, Zeke." She says with a wave as she drags Jenny back to their dorm room.

After making sure the gymnasium was all set, she could heard the front door open and Derek walking in. She turns around as she smiles at him. "You're a little early. I'm not expecting any of the other students for a few minutes." She walks over to him with a slight skip in her step. She stops right in front of him and smirks. "That just gives us some time for this." She wraps her arms around him as she leans in and kisses him passionately. Her tails and tail twitched as she felt him return the kiss. As their lips parted, she blushed and nuzzled his neck. "I missed you sweetie and I love you so much. Do you want to start stretching and warm ups before the other students get here?" She asks as she starts stretching to get herself loosened up before class started.

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles and nods, eyes widening though as she wraps her arms around him and kisses him, but he soon melts into it, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her in return. After they broke the kiss, he blushes more at her words, "I've missed you too, even though we were only apart for about half an hour" he says with a slight chuckle and then nods "Sounds good, but I should get changed first" he says before kissing her cheek and going to the locker room, returning five minutes later dressed in his gym gear. "There we are"

Devin smiles and nods "Excellent, and how about a nice picnic in the moonlight at the park?" he says as he follows her "And yes it is, because every time I see the graphic, I will think of our love for each other" he says as he takes out his credit card.

Zeke smiles as he takes the number and smiles "Until then my dear, I will think of you" he says as he kisses her cheek before letting her go.

Jenny nods and whimpers a little, not wanting to be separated from Zeke but reluctantly goes with Gabby.

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiled as she felt him kiss her cheek and watched him head for the locker room. After a few minutes she blushed as she saw him in his gym uniform. She smirked slightly as she began to walk around him in a circle. She felt like a predator sizing up her prey. "Well look at you. That uniform looks very good on you, sweetie. Now let's do some stretches. I'll be your stretching partner." She says as she takes her hand as they sit down. She places her paws on his back and pushes him slightly forward, as he stretches to touch his feet.

Tara smiles and nods. "That sounds great and very romantic." She blushes as she hears Devin's remark. "Aw that's so sweet. Our true love connected by a skateboard." She giggles as she watches him pay for the board and she hands him the receipt. "I guess I'll see you later tonight. Should I wear anything nice?"

Lou grins as he pats Zeke on the back. "There you go. You see? Now you got a date with someone cute. I think you two will be great together. Any plans for the date, my friend?" He asks with a sly grin

Gabby wraps her arm around Jenny as they walk back to their dorm room. "Don't be sad, okay? We need to get you ready so you'll look great for your date. He has a shop to run and he needs to get ready himself for later." She says as she offers her friend a smile as they walked. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles and starts to do his stretches, he smiles and blushes as he could see Kitty's tail swaying and he could also hear her purr "Careful there sweetheart, your purring is making me sleepy" he says with a smile and quickly kisses her cheek. He then resumes his exercises, "Not that I don't mind ,but I'd rather not fall asleep during Athletics"

Devin smiles and nuzzles her before paying for the board "Hmm..wear something nice yes, but something you own't mind getting a little dirty, it depends where we go for the picnic, might do some snuggling on the grass" he says with his signature smiles before waving goodbye and walking off.

Zeke grins "yeah, a real cutie, her shyness just adds to it as well" he says before looking to Tara, "Seems my niece has a date as well" he chuckles at the sight of Tara being all blushing.

Jenny nods "I-I know, I j-just didn't t-think he l-liked me back"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty giggles as she rests her head on his back and sighs while she closes her eyes. "Don't fall asleep on my me now, Derek. You haven't even gotten through class yet to rest." She giggles as she nuzzles him. "Falling asleep in my class only adds on to your exercises. Not that I don't mind spending more time with you, my love." She says as they finish their stretches. Just as they helped each other to stand up, the other students started to enter the gymnasium. "Hello students and thank you for making it on time. Just head into the locker rooms to get changed and then we can get started." She says as the other students head into their locker rooms.

Tara giggles and smiles as she felt Devin nuzzle her. "Okay, that sounds like a plan to me. I'd love to snuggle with you on the grass and look up at the stars." She nods her head at the idea for their date. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Here's my number. This way you can text me and let me know that you're on the way to pick me up. I'll see you soon." She writes down her number and hands it to Devin and waves as he exits the store.

Lou smiled at his friend. "I'm so happy to hear that from you. You deserve happiness as well my friend." He chuckles as he and Zeke see Tara blushing at the counter. "It's really nice she has a date of her own. I guess that means the whole family will be out on dates tonight as well." He chuckled and held his sides from laughing too hard.

Gabby shook her head and sighed with a smile. "Now Jenny, you've got to give yourself more credit. I mean look at you." She says as they stop to look at their reflections at a window. "You're beautiful, sweet, kind, caring and an all around great girl to know. I also was watching you talk to him when I helped you out. The way he wrapped you in a hug really shows he cares a lot about you. I know he likes you and I'll teach him a lesson if he hurts your feelings. You're my best friend and I'm always going to look out for my best friend." She says as she wraps Jenny in a comforting hug. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

A few of the other students whistle when they saw kitty kiss and hug Derek before going to the locker room, which made him blush somewhat "Some of those girls are really pretty.." he then shakes his head to clear it "Ah, not my type, besides I've already got someone in my life, someone very special to me" he says, kissing her back and then doing a few more stretches before class begun.

Devin takes it "Thanks beautiful, see you at about seven, I've got classes until six" he says as he walks off, pouncing a little in his step and a joyful laugh.

Zeke nods "Wouldn't have it any other way, and you know it"

Jenny smiles "He's so gentle...so kind, it's no wonder Derek and Tara are they way they are, did you know that Derek is dating miss Kitty? I think it's so wonderful and sweet, from what I heard, he transferred because his last coach forced everyone to take steroids under the guise of vitamin shots, and his best friend who he was about to go on a date with overdosed, it's so sad" 

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty's ears perked as she saw the other students whistle at her and Derek. She hisses and swipes her paw before taking on a serious side. "That'll be enough of that. Now go get ready and be prepared for a workout." She says as she saw all of the students leave to get ready. She blushes slightly as she felt Derek kiss her back. She looked at him with a playful smirk on her face. "I'm glad those girls aren't your type. They don't seem to match you at all, in my opinion. Also I hope that special someone is me." She giggles as her ears and tail twitch.

Tara nods and waves as Devin leaves the shop. "Okay, sounds great. See you soon, sweetie." As soon as he was out of hearing range, she jumped over the counter and started dancing and cheering. She stopped cold as soon as she saw her uncle and Lou were staring at her. "H-How much of that did you see?" She asks while looking away timidly.

Lou laughs at Tara's reaction. "Oh, we saw basically everything. It's also great to see that you have a date tonight because this guy here has one of his own. Though if I may ask. What will the date consist of, my dear friend?" He asks as he gained a curious look upon his face.

Gabby smiled and nods at her friend's remark. "He did seem very nice and I think I saw Devin talking to Tara. They seem to make a good pair and Tara seems so energetic. It's no wonder that you like him a lot. When did you first start liking him and was there a reason?" She asked becoming curious of her best friend's crush. Her eyes widened as she heard about Derek and Miss Kitty. "I didn't even know about that until just now. I always thought a relationship between a student and teacher was forbidden. I guess there was a loophole or something like that. I'm really happy for them and hope their relationship turns out well." Her ears dropped slightly as she heard what had happened. She looked down towards the ground, thinking it was more interesting to look at. "I think I heard about that. It's so sad to hear that happened to him. I just can't imagine why a teacher like that would force their students to take steroids that were disguised as vitamins." She then looked up to her best friend as her ears perked up. "I'm glad to hear he's doing well. Everyone deserves happiness and it sounds like he found that happiness once more." She says with a soft smile.

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles as he looks to her "You know it's you sweetheart" he says as he sits down and waits for the rest of his classmates to return from their lockerrooms. He blushes a little as he thinks on how some of the students whistled at them "I can't blame them for whistling, I mean a plain 22 year old guy like me, making out with a beautiful feline like you, must be a sight to see" he says with a nervous chuckle.

Zeke smiles "Seems the whole family does" he says and nods "I'm proud of you Tara, you couldn't have chosen a better fur to be with, as for my date..I was thinking of taking her somewhere nice and quiet for a picnic and stargazing"

Jenny giggles and blushes "Well, it was when I saw him dropping of Derek on his first day on our campus, Derek was so shy and still rather upset but Zeke just comforted him and was there for him, it was also when I saw how he knows Miss Kitty, they were in the skate crew, did you know that?" she says but then her ears droop as she listens to what her friend is saying "It is so sad.."

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty giggles once again and nuzzles him. "I know. I just wanted to hear it from you, my love." She blushed as she remembered the event from a few minutes prior. "I-I guess when you put it that way, it truly is a sight to see. I'm sorry about hissing like that. I just...I guess I became a little embarrassed. I don't really like it when people just whistle like that. It just feels like they are perverts and think it's all just about kissing and stuff like that. Relationships are an important thing to me, in my opinion. I can't blame them either, but it was the first time someone whistled when I kissed someone. I'm really sorry Derek." She says as her ears droop slightly as she frowned and looked at the gym floor.

Tara blushed from her uncle's praise. "Thank you, Uncle Zeke. This really means a lot to me and I'm glad to know someone like Devin really likes me. I'm going to go see what outfit I'm going to wear and then I'll come back down. See you in a bit, Uncle Zeke and Mr. Lou." She giggled as she raced up the stairs to her closet to decide outfits.

Lou laughed as looked to his best friend. "That's either quite the coincidence, or you're copying your little niece's date idea. It's still very nice and a good romantic setting for you and Jenny." He says with a smile.

Gabby's smiled warmly at her best friend. "I remember seeing Derek acting that way. I never knew why until I heard from other students. He sounds like a very nice person if he did that for his nephew." Her eyes widened in slight surprise at the information Jenny had just told her. "Now that's something I didn't know as well. It would make sense that Mr. Zeke and Miss Kittyanna would know each other. What surprises me is that Miss Kittyanna was a part of that skate crew. She doesn't seem to be that type since she's a teacher. With everything you told me and all that happened, it's something I just can't help, but believe in it." She giggles as she shook her head with a smile. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles as he reaches over to kiss her and give her scratches under her chin and behind her ears "Please don't be sad love, OI understand where you are coming from, relationships are a serious thing for me too, and I'd hate for you to be sad during our first date together." he nuzzles her soft fur "Besides, I have some news, Devin just texted me, he and Tara are going out on a date tonight, as is my uncle Zeke and Jenny." he says and smiles as he closes his eyes as if in deep thought "Devin may be a wolf with a one track mind, but he is also an honorable fur who wouldn't do anything with or to Tara unless she wanted to" he smiles "And Zeke, well you know what he is like already, he's a perfect match for that sweet little fox girl"

Some of the girls who had whistled had come out from the girls' locker room and saw Kitty's ears drooping, "Miss Kitty? W-we're sorry we whistled like that, it's just.." she sighs "None of us thought that you were in a relationship , especially with someone nearly 10 years older than yourself, but we are happy for you two" A snow leopard known as Stella says softly.

Zeke smiles "It's more of the fact, that with how shy and timid she is, I figured she'd just like to be somewhere quiet away from others for our first few dates. I could tell that anywhere with large crowds like the cinema or even a bowling alley might scare her." he smiles and shakes his head "As much as I'd love to play the protective boyfriend type and have her cling to me, I'd much rather her actually enjoy our time together" he then hears his niece and nods "Take the rest of the day off sweetie, I think Lou here can look after the shop, can't you mate? Feel free to get some of the crew together to skate if it's really slow, or even do a demo"

Jenny nods and hugs her friend "I c-can't wait, I hope he takes me somewhere quiet, where we can just snuggle together"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles as she kisses Derek back and purrs as he scratched her chin and ears. "Thank you sweetie and I would never be sad for our first date." Her ears perked as she heard the news about the others. "That's great. I know little Tara can keep Devin in line. I can also see them as a pretty cute couple. I really never thought Zeke would be playing the field." She giggled at the idea of Zeke dating. "That's still really great to hear about that. I think I know who you're talking about. It's miss Jenny, correct? She's very shy and Zeke is pretty outgoing. I'm sure they'll work very well as a couple."

Kitty's ears perked once more as she looked up to see the students had entered the gymnasium. She cleared her throat and stood up to act professional, but a small smile was on her face that it was barely noticeable. "Thank you for telling me that, miss Stella. I just forget that college is a time when students can still be funny, but also kind and sincere. I'm also happy to have Derek in my life as well." She then smirks at the students. "That doesn't mean though I'm going to go easy on any of you. Now start stretching to get yourselves all loosened up before giving me 10 laps." She says as she watched her students begin their class exercises.

Tara smiles as she runs up to Zeke and Lou and hugs them both. "Thank you both so much. I'll be in my room getting ready." She says as she heads off to her room. As soon as she makes it to her room, she opens her closet to figure out what to wear. "Hmm...he said something nice, but something where I won't mind grass stains." She voiced her thoughts out loud until she found what she was looking for and smiled.

Lou closes his eyes in thought before nodding and opening his eyes once more. "That sounds like a good idea, my friend. You were always good when it came to reading the emotions of others. Now that I think about it, that kind of date, while it's somewhat similar to Tara's, is a perfect date for you and Jenny. I'm really happy for you, buddy." He says as he nods at the offer given to him. "I can look after the shop no problem. I think the skate crew will show up soon anyway for the vigil. I think it can be cool to do a demo too. Gives us a chance to practice new moves and to whip others into shape if they're a little rusty." He says as he gets behind the counter to prepare for any customers. 

Gabby nods and giggles. "I'm sure he will, Jenny. He seems like a good person and takes your feelings into consideration. I know your date with him will be perfect." She says as the two made it back to their dorm room.

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles "Yes, the cute and shy litlte foxgirl who dropped off the letter to me" he says with another smile and his smile widesn even more as he hears her purr at the ear and chin scratches "As for Tara, she should be able to handle him, but it's Devin I'm more worried about, she can be quite...energetic to say the least, even though her mind and body has grown, her spirit still hasn't" he chuckles then nods as he goes to join his fellow students.

Zeke smiles and nods "True, can't believe I forgot about the vigil, well I hope you guys have fun, I've got to get ready for a date with a special fox girl" he says and hugs Lou before going off to his room above the store.

Jenny smiles and giggles as they reach their dormroom

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty giggles as she hears about little Tara. "I could only imagine how spirited that sister of yours is now. Especially how you told me how rambunctious and hyperactive Devin is. That'll surely be an interesting relationship to see." She says as she watches Devin join the class as they run laps around the gym. She watched all the students like a hawk. Some of the students and Devin were doing well in the laps. While, on the other hand, some students were lagging behind or weren't trying. She grew a little irritated and started blowing a whistle she had around her neck. "Come on, you brats! Some of you are getting lapped around the gym. Put some of that leg strength to good use! I can finish ten laps in 5 minutes or less, you bunch of slackers!" She said in a commanding tone. While she didn't actually mean it, she wanted to see her students succeed. She sighed in frustration at how the students lacked the interest of physical ED.

Lou laughs and shakes his head at his friend's forgetfulness. "Eh, that's okay. We all mess around on that and we sometimes make the vigil a tradition of some sorts. Go on, you youngster. Go and have a good time tonight. Just let me know when you're set to go. I've got the shop handled over here." He smiles as he hugs Zeke and watches him head upstairs.

Gabby opens the door and they head inside. Once there, they open their closet door and look to see what would be a nice outfit that Jenny could wear. "Hmm...is there anything in here you would think would be nice to wear. We don't want any bad impressions, you know?" She asks as she glances at Jenny to get an opinion. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek chuckles as he was in the lead and had already done 8 out of the 10 laps.  He waves to Devin as he catches up to him "Hey Dev, you better take good care of my sister, you hear me?" he says in a somewhat yet still teasing tone.

Devin chuckles and swishes his tail "I'd never hurt such a precious girl, I could say the same about out coach, but I think maybe it's her I should be warning" he chuckles "I heard how you two got seen making out, seriously couldn't wait for the date huh?" he asks with a laugh.

Derek chuckles "Well yeah, and I can handle her..for the most part" he says with a smile and winks to Kitty as he passes her as well as blowing her a kiss.

Jenny giggles and sees a nice light purple dress "What a-about this one?"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty notices the chat between Derek and Devin and giggled. She then became serious as she narrowed her eyes slightly at the two. "Hey! Keep the chatter to a minimum. You can socialize later. Right now you got laps to finish and then push ups and sits ups!" She exclaims, but blushed as Devin passed her and blew a kiss at her. "Well, I guess I can let it slide this one time. Oh, why does he have to be so cute, darn it!" She murmurs quietly to herself, as she watched everyone finishing their laps around the gym. 

As Tara was beginning to make a decision on her outfit, she sneezed out of nowhere. After getting a tissue and blowing her nose, she tilts her head in confusion. "Hmm...I guess someone was talking about me. Oh well. Got to get back to picking my outfit for my date tonight." She blushed and giggled as she threw her trash away and continued searching through her closet.

Gabby inspected the dress and after a moment, she nods with a smile. "I think that dress is perfect. It matches your eyes and you'll look even more cuter than you do now." 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles and gives her a mock salute as he passes her on his final lap "Yes ma'am" he says with a laugh before finishing his final lap. When he finally has a chance to, he stops and catches his breath "So Devin, what you got planned for my baby sister? I'm sure Kitty would love to hea your plans for her." he chuckles and pats him on the back.

Devin smiles "Well, I was thinking of taking her somewhere nice for a picnic and a snuggle on the grass, maybe stargaze or just talk, get to know each other. I mkight take her to the Skatepark here afterwards, let her get some skating in" he says with a smile.

Derek smiles and nods "Sounds like her type of date, I'm glad you two are together" he says then looks to Kitty and sighs softly "much more relaxing than my one with Kitty, but I have a feeling I have to impress her, live up to my father and uncle's reputation" he says with a smile.

Jenny blushes "Y-you really think h-he thinks I'm cute?" she asks, imemdiately grabbing her brush and brushing her tail nervously "W-what if I sc-screw up? T-this is my first ever date"