Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Dashie Teaser

MyLittleDriver

Oh my Celestia. This is going to be epic! I love NavyBrony! I guess I'll finally have to read it (I've been wanting to!)

Your excited friend,

Dragonshy

didn't like the fic,

will still watch the movie :P

~

I only listened to someone reading the story I didn't get what was so sad about it, and then I read it and I was still confused,

if you ask me it's a lil' overrated

• Brohoof 1

I only listened to someone reading the story I didn't get what was so sad about it, and then I read it and I was still confused,

It certanly is not the greatest piece of literature ever, but child leaving home subject has always made me very sad, so it got me hard. (And many other people too)

Anyways, that was a pretty teasey teaser. I WANT MOAR. I'd like to say it will be great and all, but we've got 20 seconds of footage. I think it looks nice, the animation is cool, and of course I will watch it when its finished

• Brohoof 1

Gonna let ya in on a secret... As much as I cared for the -premise- of the story, there was definitely facets of it which were.. odd at best. We intend to make certain rewrites while maintaining the spirit of it.