Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup 2022 Teaser

Jeric

MLPF World Cup Logo.png

b8c5bb692679355f1f60a06ecde1d64c.png

300 Popular Characters from all Pony generations will meet on a mystical ethereal field to fight for all existence. 

300 will become 48 and through 16 will play. One left to challenge the void. Will you play along side them? Get your OC’s ready. 

• Brohoof 6

21 minutes ago, Diane The Spooky said:

I don't get it what's going on Is this Roleplay?

4 years ago Grogar tapped into Luna’s dream powers and Discord’s chaos magic to create a shared dream realm where 16 teams were forced to compete in a buckball tournament. 

In the end Team Moon led by Luna was able to rise to the top and defeat Grogar and his own team. The dream was mostly forgotten instantly, but the memory of the contest remained buried deep in Discord’s mind … 

Unless … 

• Brohoof 4

I haven't been at the forum for that long to actually know what this is all about. But it looks like we can add our own characters to this, so I might join.

4 hours ago, Tacodidra said:

I remember the last one, it was quite fun even if Team Manehattan didn't get a result worthy of their fabulosity. :mlp_pout: I wonder which team I'll join this time... :eager:

Those are the Teams @Rising Dusk is always talking about? :o

• Brohoof 1

The last time this event occurred, I was new to the forums and didn't understand how it worked exactly (even though I ended up as a participant). :rarity: But now, I'm ready and looking forward to experiencing it in full. :Rara:

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Jeric said:

OMG why am I just now seeing this art? This makes me even more hyped 

I didn't commission it until the World Cup was well over. It was at the first online "Ponycon" in 2020. I've been told this poster has been a significant seller at every convention it's been shown at, and most people don't even know the full story behind it.

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured