Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

image.png

"Hey ponies! Bet you can't catch up with me!" Izzy giggled as she ran ahead, normally, she had a tennis ball at the end of her horn but this time as she ran she'd bump into this ancient ruin's pillar and then something would fall to the ground with the sound of clinking.

"Huh?"

She'd lower her gaze to peer upon it. "Oh!"

Happily nodding, "a new decoration for my horn!" She'd nuzzle it with the tip of her horn before donning it like some time of new accessory to show to her friends.

"Ow!" With a light green zap, she'd jump back and watch it fall to the ground, one again.

"Hey! What was that?!" 

Looking back towards her friends, she'd wondered if they had witnessed it. 

"Izzy!! Wait up!!"

Sunny would gallop as she followed behind.

The small bell would zip and spark with green phosphorescent colors!

"AHHHHH -- what is that?!"

Sunny would take a few steps aside and then suddenly the sound of tearing could be heard as the fabrics of reality itself would begin to rip and warp in a form of spinning like a cyclone. Stars, moons, and the sound of thunder could be heard as many characters from different universes and dimensions would flail and panic as the chaos ensued. 

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" a familiar voice would erupt as she'd land in the center of the ruins and look around. 

"Oooof!"

A purple alicorn with long, majestic legs would stand in place suddenly and try to uphold her dignity despite the lack of it from the fall out of nowhere. She seemed confused as she'd dart her eyes left and right, as if trying to register sense into any of this.

"YAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Pinkie Pie's voice would now follow as she'd collapse on Twilight's back. "That was funnnn!" 

A myriad of characters of all kinds of species and realms would unite in a series of confused mumbling and general gatherings. "What's happening? Why are we here?" 

Twilight stops and looks down, noticing the bell. "It's broken."

Izzy makes an innocent face and darts her eyes. "I... I found it like that." 

Sunny makes a not-so-convinced expression. :okiedokieloki:

Twilight proceeds,
"The magic that emits from it is strong.... but we may need to restore it somehow... "
Pinkie Pie casually rolls off of Twilight's back and slowly stands up in a playfully robotic manner like a transformer might. "Oooooh -- it's colorful!" :pinkie:

image.png

"Stand back!" Twilight would call towards everyone standing around it. "Make sure you're safe. Divided in confusion, we may not know how to handle this.. but united, through the power of friendship, we may be able to figure this out!"

As Twilight would speak this with booming authority of a majestic nature, the mixture of different characters were far too diverse and complex to simply merge "through friendship" as she had said. 

Spoiler

image.png

"This is not going to be easy, is it?"

image.png

And so begins

The World Cup! 

Gather your teams and your clubs! Let the matches commence! 

How to join:

(This is an RP thread. The RP that prompts the storyline to The World Cup. You may RP as your OC to follow the story along and engage with many other characters from many different realms of the MLP world)

Have fun! 

• Brohoof 9

Silky was very confused as she stood there with such a large variety of character. She noticed some seemed just as flummoxed as she was, while others seemed to hold a bit of a reserved, or questionable nature. Taking a few steps back she'd nod, "Right, then... I'll go with the Crystal Empire -- because shiny ponies!" Then she'd look over to @Skylight Scintillate@Dynamo Pad@Silverspark184@RaraLover@Whirlwindalong with Silver @GeneralDirectionand she'd do a double take. "I think they're all heading towards the School of Friendship," she'd blink, remembering Twilight's words. "I'll follow them there." Looking back to @Princess Cadance you gather the others and stay in touch, I'll be in the School of Friendship. And picking up the little filly that was @Silverspark184 she'd make her way towards the others.

• Brohoof 3

17 minutes ago, Star Silk said:

Silky was very confused as she stood there with such a large variety of character. She noticed some seemed just as flummoxed as she was, while others seemed to hold a bit of a reserved, or questionable nature. Taking a few steps back she'd nod, "Right, then... I'll go with the Crystal Empire -- because shiny ponies!" Then she'd look over to @Skylight Scintillate@Dynamo Pad@Silverspark184@RaraLover@Whirlwindalong with Silver @GeneralDirectionand she'd do a double take. "I think they're all heading towards the School of Friendship," she'd blink, remembering Twilight's words. "I'll follow them there." Looking back to @Princess Cadance you gather the others and stay in touch, I'll be in the School of Friendship. And picking up the little filly that was @Silverspark184 she'd make her way towards the others.

Shiny Silvermoon suddenly felt on the ground, she didn't expect to be teleported in another realm. She then got on her hooves and noticed her friend Silky and began to wave to her. "Hey, Silky! Were you as high from the ground as me when you got teleported? Oh! I see that you are going with the Crystal Empire! I'm going to take care of the Team Moon! Or they will take care of me... I'm still not sure!"

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Silvermoon suddenly felt on the ground, she didn't expect to be teleported in another realm. She then got on her hooves and noticed her friend Silky and began to wave to her. "Hey, Silky! Were you as high from the ground as me when you got teleported? Oh! I see that you are going with the Crystal Empire! I'm going to take care of the Team Moon! Or they will take care of me... I'm still not sure!"

Silky's eyes would light up with delight upon seeing the familiar and assuring face of @Shiny Silvermoon "Shiny!" She'd smile, and no, she was not referring to Crystal Empire ponies this time. "Oh! Team Moon." She'd nod. "Hey, listen..." she'd lean in to whisper. "I don't know everyone involved, but Twilight has requested that we try to unite through friendship. I'm not sure how we can do this, so I'll try to be the Ambassador between the team." She'd nod once affirmatively. "Even if we part in ways teams, I shall be In touch. Be strong!" 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky's eyes would light up with delight upon seeing the familiar and assuring face of @Shiny Silvermoon "Shiny!" She'd smile, and no, she was not referring to Crystal Empire ponies this time. "Oh! Team Moon." She'd not. "Hey, listen..." she'd lean in to whisper. "I don't know everyone involved, but Twilight has requested that we try to unite through friendship. I'm not sure how we can do this, so I'll try to be the Ambassador between the team." She'd nod once affirmatively. "Even if we part in ways teams, I shall be In touch. Be strong!" 

Shiny gave a big hug to Silky and whispered in her ear "Don't worry about the Moon Team, our challengers are true angels. There are no way they will deny making friends." A cloud appeared above her head as she began to think about the challengers of her team but she quickly jumped into the air and popped it with a sewing needle. "No spoilers!"

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

"Oofta!" SharpWit said painfully as he shakily stood up, flexing his wings with a crackle and pop. "I just saw the chiropractor yesterday." He rubbed the daze from his eyes, looking about with an upset face, as though he'd been forcefully woken.

Shiny dashed to SharpWit to help him up and make sure he is okay. "Are you alright, teammate? You've just beaten my "highest teleportation fall" record! You seem in pain, would you like a shoulder massage?"

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:in her sport hoodie sleeveless and with Twilight's  pink star on her chest she found herself in a strange and weird place and she seen crazier her eyes  grew wide yet she sees her team mates then she sees @Shiny Silvermoon and @Princess Silky  she kind of fly over to Silky and kind hid behind her wing she is normally a brave filly but seeing a lot of strangness kind of made her worried she even thought it was some dream to "Silky tell me I am not dreaming unless you are a dream Silky "she said 

• Brohoof 1

Suddenly a Very strange creature fell out of the sky, One that wasn't like everyone else but was Something alright... He'd bring himself to his feet looking around him to find all Familiar face's, and Other's weren't so Familiar. Dusting himself off He'd decided to look around to find out just WHAT Had happened, Cause something just didn't feel right but He'd shrugged it off, Finding some Orange Drgon and a friend Accompanying them, along with that strange Grey Pegasus. Soon He'd find a good Friend of his @Princess Silky! "Ok...What in Equestria is going on here !?"

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

(Redacting Post, sorry guys. Go Team Moon!)

(That's a pity, it was a good post! ) :pinkie: (I will be posting some more later, lovelies. Currently working on some technical challenges)

• Brohoof 1

Whenever dimensions collapse. There will be a White Light that guides the way inside it's abyss.

A white furred black maned earth pony appears from the shadows. But this one was unique.... It has a scar on its left eye.

" I may be a Light.... But i guide others deeper into the abyss. I will reside into Tartarus where i am summoned by my kin..." A shadowy dark portal appears below him and drags him deep inside by multiple shadowy arms. 

" Lets have some fun..." The pony grimaced. As he completely sink into the abyss.

And when one tries to look into the abyss.. the abyss stares back! A shadowy figure of a centaur, a draconicous, a changeling, a unciorn and a goat can be seen within the abyss...

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

(OOC)Who hoo World Cup 2023!!!
IMG_5600.gif.f4f9781af2a360157f8e0a8f3f744da0.gif

Hope everyone are having fun and engaging! 

A little Reminder when RPing here, do not forget to @mention users who you wish to RP with or mention to! 

!Announcement!
Team Match for the World Cup for top 16 will take place in the clubs. Our first two match, Group A: Manehattan Vs Appleoosa and Group B: Canterlot High vs Las Pegasus will take place on Sunday April 30th! Stay tune! 

• Brohoof 7

@Princess Silky

Silver came running over upon hearing the commotion and finds several ponies all gathered around an unknown ancient artifact. He has no idea who most of them are, but the purple alicorn seems to wield a great amount of power. He felt it would be wise to follow her instructions and nearly heads off before he notices a pink pegasus had addressed him along with a few others. He didn’t recognize the mare but gave her a friendly smile to let her know that she’d been noticed.

“Very well, then.” He replies before she takes off herself. “I shall head to the kirin village, no doubt my kind will need support, as well. Perhaps our paths will cross sometime in the near future. Until then, best of luck to you and the rest of your team.” He says kindly.  

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Whenever dimensions collapse. There will be a White Light that guides the way inside it's abyss.

A white furred black maned earth pony appears from the shadows. But this one was unique.... It has a scar on its left eye.

" I may be a Light.... But i guide others deeper into the abyss. I will reside into Tartarus where i am summoned by my kin..." A shadowy dark portal appears below him and drags him deep inside by multiple shadowy arms. 

" Lets have some fun..." The pony grimaced. As he completely sink into the abyss.

And when one tries to look into the abyss.. the abyss stares back! A shadowy figure of a centaur, a draconicous, a changeling, a unciorn and a goat can be seen within the abyss...

The abyss was warm and cozy for a creature such as this. It got cold travelling through the endless vacuum of space. The abyss was a sort of retreat. But when one looks in, well... It was time to party. And it was slightly irritating since it interrupts his nap and he can't get back to sleep for another 5 hours. 

"Doth my ears deceive me or did I hear what sounded like 'fun'?" 

A lion's paw gripped onto this Earth pony and dragged him down. "Well, well, would you look at who should arrive at such an inconvenient moment." Discord smirked as he pet the pony. "Something strange is happening up there." 

• Brohoof 1

Shiny Silvermoon would be trotting around when she noticed Princess Luna. The unicorn's eyes got 2 times bigger in one second and her mouth was wide open at the view of the BEST princess in all Equestria. "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!" Shiny closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Stay cool, Shiny. You can do this." Reopening her eyes, she walked peacefully toward Princess Luna. "Heeey, your highness! What's up?"

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, Discord said:

The abyss was warm and cozy for a creature such as this. It got cold travelling through the endless vacuum of space. The abyss was a sort of retreat. But when one looks in, well... It was time to party. And it was slightly irritating since it interrupts his nap and he can't get back to sleep for another 5 hours. 

"Doth my ears deceive me or did I hear what sounded like 'fun'?" 

A lion's paw gripped onto this Earth pony and dragged him down. "Well, well, would you look at who should arrive at such an inconvenient moment." Discord smirked as he pet the pony. "Something strange is happening up there." 

" Discord.... I wouldn't sink in with me if i were you.... You wont like the abyss im sinking in.... It'll bring back horrible memories..."

It wasn't discord who was on the other side of Thartarus... It was another Draconicous who he is well familiar with.

sketch-1682729885340.thumb.jpg.e568ea8b06f975b8aa14ea6746773d14.jpg

" Hello darling..." She greeted Discord from the other side.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

" Discord.... I wouldn't sink in with me if i were you.... You wont like the abyss im sinking in.... It'll bring back horrible memories..."

It wasn't discord who was on the other side of Thartarus... It was another Draconicous who he is well familiar with.

sketch-1682729885340.thumb.jpg.e568ea8b06f975b8aa14ea6746773d14.jpg

" Hello darling..." She greeted Discord from the other side.

Discord stared into the darker chasms and immediately released the pony. 

"C-Cosmos..." he was taken aback. What was she doing down here? He thought he was safe. 

"It's a real displeasure seeing you again. I've been coming down here for years now and not once have you reared your ugly head." he snapped his fingers and summoned a cup of tea to sip. "Ho-hum, what a drab day this is turning out to be." 

• Brohoof 1

@Princess Silky

A strange, unknown pony wearing a plated metal suit of armor was standing there by the artifact. Their armor was that of a dark maroon in color - with a large metallic ring like feature on her waist. Lining the outer edge of the golden metallic rings was a set of 12 open eyes, each evenly spaced along the ring. Their helmet had a black visor which they can see through. With a puff of steam, the pony looks down at the artifact and picks it up, stuffing it away in their bag. 

• Brohoof 3

A Bluish mare with glasses was walking towards the area where fabric of reality itself began to change and all those creatures that were on the spot, Chatterbox was behind a rock, she was looking in awe not only Izzy but also the Princes Twilight herself and PRincess Silky, this journalist not only had her classic notepad and pencil but also a camera and some basic equipment for long walks

chatterbox scared.png Oh dear! This is something juicy for the newpaper! Image the titles! Big reunion of VIP figures of history! Who is that?

"Chatterbox looked at @Princess Silky but also looked at @Shiny Silvermoon and she was surpriced! She knew Shiny only in pictures in her office, Silvermoon was looking more intersting in before Chatterbox, she was nervous but she couldn't let this chance slip out"

Chatterbox asks.gif  Eh... Excuse me... Shinny Silvermoon... I.. I am Chatterbox! i'm a journalist from the Canterlot Times Newspaper and Magazine... you may know me for my article about Discord's Interview...that was worldwide news It is an honor too finally meet you! 

"Chatterbox was clearly nervous, this whole reunion will be the news of the century! and her colleages will not believe everythign she is looking right now, they can make their silly sports articles and fashion, Chatterbox's name will be printed on every copy of her newspaper"

Not long ago, a Distortion began and a peace of existence was hidden away by a greater being.

" The writers are in play...and the pen is on my side.... Perfect."

The Earth pony mumbles.

Edited by Kujamih

37 minutes ago, Balareth said:

A Bluish mare with glasses was walking towards the area where fabric of reality itself began to change and all those creatures that were on the spot, Chatterbox was behind a rock, she was looking in awe not only Izzy but also the Princes Twilight herself and PRincess Silky, this journalist not only had her classic notepad and pencil but also a camera and some basic equipment for long walks

chatterbox scared.png Oh dear! This is something juicy for the newpaper! Image the titles! Big reunion of VIP figures of history! Who is that?

"Chatterbox looked at @Princess Silky but also looked at @Shiny Silvermoon and she was surpriced! She knew Shiny only in pictures in her office, Silvermoon was looking more intersting in before Chatterbox, she was nervous but she couldn't let this chance slip out"

Chatterbox asks.gif  Eh... Excuse me... Shinny Silvermoon... I.. I am Chatterbox! i'm a journalist from the Canterlot Times Newspaper and Magazine... you may know me for my article about Discord's Interview...that was worldwide news It is an honor too finally meet you! 

"Chatterbox was clearly nervous, this whole reunion will be the news of the century! and her colleages will not believe everythign she is looking right now, they can make their silly sports articles and fashion, Chatterbox's name will be printed on every copy of her newspaper"

@Balareth Shiny Silvermoon didn't really know how to react to this. She looked to the right and to the left and then to the right and the left again... Yep! This pony was speaking to her! But why did she felt like a superstar all of a sudden? "M-Me? A-Are you sure that you're not talking about a Shiny Silvermoon from another dimension? A dimension where I'm cooler? W-Why are you so excited to see me?"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

An eerie amber light would glow from the shadows of the trees, and a mysterious dark mare step carefully out from it. A small rectangular object would roll haphazardly beside her, making a static sound upon rest. Her horn would glow faintly as she looked around, then her gaze fix toward the Crystal Palace to the North.

‘’Equestria…but how?” She spoke aloud to herself. There'd be a clicking sound. Looking down at the rectangular object, it would glow soft red lights, at which she’d raise an eyebrow and tilt her head. Then she’d sift her hoof into the ground, picking up loose fragments of grass and dew. After a short pause, she'd lift her hoof to her mouth and lick it.

“Not a dream…” She looked around suspiciously, smacking her lips tasting the bitter dew, then her eyes would widen, having noticed all the stares from the other ponies.

“Good? Right?” She forced a smile, yet her curious and alert eyes belied her nervous movements.

She’d close her eyes, breathe deeply, then open them again, her demeanor now aggressive, cold, and would shake her head slowly as she walked backward into the dark shadows of the trees.

I should make my way to the Crystal Palace now…a terrible threat this is…

• Brohoof 2