Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

2 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

"Proof of why I should trust you. You seem to be in command, after all." the mare would speak, right to the point. Her horn would pulse green, and a bright green gem on her chestplate glows. She seemed to try this several times - but something didn't work each time, and it amounted to nothing.

She'd gently shake her head. "I cannot offer you any proof of that." Her elphenite would now glow green in reaction (?) to Cheshire's magic. "I can only ask that you follow your intuition and what feels right to you. For now, I must gather these groups into the right direction of their kind."

2 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox Attracted.gif Am living a dream! I have a pretty @Princess Silky who is an walking ASMR mare with that voice and on the other side I have the viral @Shiny Silvermoon who we made memes in my office saying "nervous pony thinking brown is just dark orange" I very hard to choose! Altough I never heard the word "person" before but what the pony! I was there to learn and learn! and just needed the confirmation of the princess, so Yeah! I am team @Shiny Silvermoon ! aaaayyyeup!!!

chatterbox happy.png

Shiny couldn't contain her joy from having another pony joining her team that she got on two hooves and yelled "TEAM MOON IS THE BEST!!! YEEEEE!!!" After that she seemed a bit embarrassed and blushed again while looking away. She got back on four hooves and said "I-I mean... Let's continue talking about stuffs and not bothering Silky!"

5 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Princess Silky

"Strange how you wish to gather groups and divide - rather than combine our efforts as one." the mare would point a hoof in suspicion. The mare thought to herself - why do I have to pick a side? 

Silky was actually thinking exactly this. "Ironic, isn't it? But it seems everyone's already divided. We may as well unite those GROUPS in friendships since this seems to be the only way." Then, realizing that time was trickling from their hooves at a fast speed like sand. She'd stand up straight and try to meet this mysterious mare's gaze. "It is now up to you to choose where you wish to drive your fate. I cannot dictate or tell you where you ought to go. That will be for you to decide." Rarely did Silky ever stand in an authoritative way, unless a situation was that urgent. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky was actually thinking exactly this. "Ironic, isn't it? But it seems everyone's already divided. We may as well unite those GROUPS in friendships since this seems to be the only way." Then, realizing that time was trickling from their hooves at a fast speed like sand. She'd stand up straight and try to meet this mysterious mare's gaze. "It is now up to you to choose where you wish to drive your fate. I cannot dictate or tell you where you ought to go. That will be for you to decide." Rarely did Silky ever stand in an authoritative way, unless a situation was that urgent. 

"Psssss! Mysterious mare! I know a team..." Shiny whispered with the obvious eagerness to get her into the Team Moon but then she saw the serious look on Silky's face and got a little bit scared so she quickly repplied "Nevermind! I'll just go back to talking with Chatterbox! Heh!"

@Shiny Silvermoon @Princess Silky

The mare would chuckle darkly. "The best way to never lose a game is to never play. That's what I'm going to do. This is all a deception, a mindgame. A distraction." her ring started to slowly spin with a mechanical whirr. The black eyes seeming to glow with some sort of otherworldly energy as they spun about. 

11 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Psssss! Mysterious mare! I know a team..." Shiny whispered with the obvious eagerness to get her into the Team Moon but then she saw the serious look on Silky's face and got a little bit scared so she quickly repplied "Nevermind! I'll just go back to talking with Chatterbox! Heh!"

As soon as @Shiny Silvermoon went back to Chatterbox, she scared her screaming

22.thumb.png.491341f6f3367c41e2e6ef2078c47e59.png

Edited by Balareth

6 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

12.thumb.png.fc1e425abb6d55e5ce25e6144ad22eb8.png

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

A squeak escaped Shiny's mouth and it was kind of cute so she blushed for third time.

8 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Chatterbox Blushes.gif Oh no no no please! I didnt mean to scare you! I got your back! I am excited to be part of your team! What can I do to do our team the best??

1 minute ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox Blushes.gif Oh no no no please! I didnt mean to scare you! I got your back! I am excited to be part of your team! What can I do to do our team the best??

As though the screaming was some kind of summoning enchantment, a burst of fire arose from the ground. From it, arose a tall, slender being. 

"Screams can only mean one thing! Somepony is going crrrrrazy!" 

The draconequus laughed as he walked the grounds of the surface, stretching his limbs every possible and impossible way. 

"You would not BELIEVE what it was like down there! Ran into an ex, got my nap interrupted, received this very nasty cramp in my leg, and for what?" 

1 minute ago, Balareth said:

"We just have to-..." Shiny didn't finish her sentence and got quiet instead for a moment. She seemed to be in a deep state of reflexion. When the unicorn finally spoke she said "I don't know... I don't even know why we are splitting into teams... Something is strange about that artifact!"

Silverspark:still on @Princess Silky back watching everything going the best she wanted observe to get a good idea what was happening yet she hid from veiw of the reporer as she curled up seeing this crazy world  plus  she likes being close to Silky though some might noticed her asking who is this small filly most might think she might be Silky's  kid though they don't  resemble eachother the Silky is  her new parent or guardian 'bmshe can hear the whispers from the extras 

2 minutes ago, Discord said:

As though the screaming was some kind of summoning enchantment, a burst of fire arose from the ground. From it, arose a tall, slender being. 

The draconequus laughed as he walked the grounds of the surface, stretching his limbs every possible and impossible way. 

"You would not BELIEVE what it was like down there! Ran into an ex, got my nap interrupted, received this very nasty cramp in my leg, and for what?" 

chatterbox scared.png Oh dear! Is Discord! The lord of Chaos himself! @Shiny Silvermoon , maybe he knows about the artifact!! Mr. @Discord Is good to see you! Is a pity that your nap was interrupted!

Moments ago, Balareth said:

chatterbox scared.png Oh dear! Is Discord! The lord of Chaos himself! @Shiny Silvermoon , maybe he knows about the artifact!! Mr. @Discord Is good to see you! Is a pity that your nap was interrupted!

Discord smirked and turned to find the little unicorn staring right up at him. 
"Well, well, well! If it isn't the nosy little stickybeak who came snooping around while I was BUSY trying to experiment on some frogs a few months back. What a pleasure to see you again, my dear. Did you want to press on about my personal life? When I was 16, I tried my hand at forming a garage band with some old college roommates which never went fa-"

4 minutes ago, Discord said:

"I didn't become crazy! I was already crazy yesterday and before that!" Shiny pulled a aluminum foil hat onto her head and acted paranoid. After a moment, she took off the hat and asked "Anyway, what are your plans? This is a big mess! Maybe you think that you could turn this out to your advantage! But you are also thinking "What about Fluttershy?". Yes! What about Fluttershy? Can you really betray her on this?"

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I didn't become crazy! I was already crazy yesterday and before that!" Shiny pulled a aluminum foil hat onto her head and acted paranoid. After a moment, she took off the hat and asked "Anyway, what are your plans? This is a big mess! Maybe you think that you could turn this out to your advantage! But you are also thinking "What about Fluttershy?". Yes! What about Fluttershy? Can you really betray her on this?"

Discord swiftly turned and booped the little pony's nose rather firmly. "And who might YOU be? Did I ask for you to interrupt my airtime?" He swiped the foil hat off of her and slapped it onto his own head. "The hecklers! Always trying to censor my stories! It's a conspiracy, I tell you!" He removed it and flung it right off like a discus. "Anyway, my dearest Fluttershy wouldn't mind if I spruced things up a little around here."

The Strange Ghost-Like creature would soon begin to float toward's ponyvile, Wondering if It was different than his in his own Dimension.. BOY IS TWILIGHT GONNA HAVE A FIELD DAY HEARING THIS WHEN HE RETURN'S!!! But He'd shrug, taking a look around his surrounding's but found that pony with the Orange dragon with them, Along with Miss Derpy, Aj's brother, And that Cheerlie pony! "Huh, Very...Very strange"

5 minutes ago, Discord said:

Discord smirked and turned to find the little unicorn staring right up at him. 
"Well, well, well! If it isn't the nosy little stickybeak who came snooping around while I was BUSY trying to experiment on some frogs a few months back. What a pleasure to see you again, my dear. Did you want to press on about my personal life? When I was 16, I tried my hand at forming a garage band with some old college roommates which never went fa-"

Chatterbox Blushes.gif Heh heh the one and only Discord! Never stop surpricing me! And about the frogs... I never thought how would they look once you give them wings heh heh, Miss Fluttershy was surely upset I suppose! 

chatterbox thinking.png You made a garage band when you were 16??? Whoa I can imagine the Chaos on your concerts!

Chatterbox asks.gif Poor little @Shiny Silvermoon is very nervous, she remind me of the Chihuahua puppies, always nervous but cute nontheless!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Discord said:

Discord swiftly turned and booped the little pony's nose rather firmly. "And who might YOU be? Did I ask for you to interrupt my airtime?" He swiped the foil hat off of her and slapped it onto his own head. "The hecklers! Always trying to censor my stories! It's a conspiracy, I tell you!" He removed it and flung it right off like a discus. "Anyway, my dearest Fluttershy wouldn't mind if I spruced things up a little around here."

Shiny slipped out of Discord's hands and got behind him to respond "Is that what you think? Or is that what you want to think?" She then got in front of him and acted like Fluttershy which she did great, she was even making her mane look like Fluttershy's. "Discord! I can't believe that you did this! I thought that we were friends... What about the tea parties we had together? Did it mean anything to you that I've been trusting you? How could you!"

Shiny slipped out of Discord's hands and got behind him to respond "Is that what you think? Or is that what you want to think?" She then got in front of him and acted like Fluttershy which she did great, she was even making her mane look like Fluttershy's. "Discord! I can't believe that you did this! I thought that we were friends... What about the tea parties we had together? Did it mean anything to you that I've been trusting you? How could you!"

"Gah- No! You can't do that! Fluttershy, as my friend, you have to let me spread my wings a little bit! I-I mean, YOU'RE NOT-" he stopped and stared off in defeat. "You got me. You must know her very well." Immediately, he sat down in disappointment and crossed his arms in a huff. 

4 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox Blushes.gif Heh heh the one and only Discord! Never stop surpricing me! And about the frogs... I never thought how would they look once you give them wings heh heh, Miss Fluttershy was surely upset I suppose! 

chatterbox thinking.png You made a garage band when you were 16??? Whoa I can imagine the Chaos on your concerts!

Chatterbox asks.gif Poor little @Shiny Silvermoon is very nervous, she remind me of the Chihuahua puppies, always nervous but cute nontheless!

"Yes, it even started a brand new phrase: "When frogs fly". I think it has quite a nice ring to it, don't you think?" Behind @Shiny Silvermoon's back, he snapped his fingers towards a group of toads hopping nearby, causing bat wings to spread out.

6 minutes ago, Discord said:

"Gah- No! You can't do that! Fluttershy, as my friend, you have to let me spread my wings a little bit! I-I mean, YOU'RE NOT-" he stopped and stared off in defeat. "You got me. You must know her very well." Immediately, he sat down in disappointment and crossed his arms in a huff. 

"Yes, it even started a brand new phrase: "When frogs fly". I think it has quite a nice ring to it, don't you think?" Behind @Shiny Silvermoon's back, he snapped his fingers towards a group of toads hopping nearby, causing bat wings to spread out.

Chatterbox Attracted.gif Whoa that is so awesome! You rock Discord! Let's hope @Shiny Silvermoon do not be afraid!

3 minutes ago, Discord said:

"Look, Discord. I'm not against a pinch of chaos, I even enjoy it at some point. However, you must try to resist being the old Discord which would make Fluttershy very disappointed. So I'd be happy to see a few rocks having a conversation about butter but no blackhole!"

"Look, Discord. I'm not against a pinch of chaos, I even enjoy it at some point. However, you must try to resist being the old Discord which would make Fluttershy very disappointed. So I'd be happy to see a few rocks having a conversation about butter but no blackhole!"

Discord let out a low growl before resigning himself. "Fine! Fine, fine, fine. I solemnly swear on my darling friend that I will not, under any circumstances, do anything that will harm another! ...With the only circumstance being that they annoy me enough because it would be their own fault," he muttered under his breath. "Now, I overheard you little equines talking about some sort of... artefact?" 

3 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox Attracted.gif Whoa that is so awesome! You rock Discord! Let's hope @Shiny Silvermoon do not be afraid!

Shiny turned around and saw the frogs with bat wings and with a very terrified look on her face she said "How could you..." She switched to an excited face all of a sudden and repplied "How could you make frogs even cooler?! I love the wings! Fruit bats are my favorite animals!" She started to play with flying frogs.