Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

54 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Props Valroa @SharpWit @Silky the smol @Silverspark184 @Dynamo Pad @CocoCody @Ghostie boi @Skylight Scintillate @TBD @Kramathia @Kujamih

"I saved the best for last! The last mane six on the list is Pinkie Pie! She is represented by the Strawberry Moon! The Strawberry Moon is known to be pink. The color of this full moon is caused by the fact that it's close to the horizon. It's usually the last full moon of spring or the first of summer."

"Now, you'll understand why I said that my Pinkie Pie transformation was one of the most powerful I have. I just wanted to point something obvious to everyponies : Pinkie Pie can do anything she wants even if it's against the laws of physic and time. So during the Strawberry Moon, I can temporarily bend the reality and modify the laws of physic and time like her. However, I can't just use those powers to do do anything I want whenever I want it like Discord. There are very complexe rules that would be hard to explain but the main one is that I can't use my powers if there is nothing humoristic about it."

Shiny Silvermoon's transformation sequence during the Strawberry Moon :

Hide contents

By wearing this strawberry color, the full moon had a strange effect on Shiny. The pink hue of the moon caused the mare to vibrate uncontrollably, at first. Eventually, she stopped shaking and nothing else happened during a few seconds. Suddenly, her mane and tail inflated like a balloon and became curly. The icy blue lines on them was replaced by a candy pink, just like the crescent moon of her cutie mark. When the transition was over, a bunch of confetti popped out of nowhere like to celebrate the new Pinkie Pie style of Shiny.

Chatterbox Attracted.gif Strawberry moon! I remember seeing those! Is like a giant milkshake on the sky!

So with your 4th wall breaking abilities... do you see other beings watching us?? O.o

Silverspark: Watching everything from the top of Silky's head, The small filly started doing a few paintings of Silvermoon's different forms. She was careful not to get paint on the smol unless she wanted to drop a bit on purpose. There might have been a few blues and yellows here and there, but she made sure to clean it off the pink pegasus. "So many transformations from one pony, how does one keep track of it all?" she asked.

11 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark: Watching everything from the top of Silky's head, The small filly started doing a few paintings of Silvermoon's different forms. She was careful not to get paint on the smol unless she wanted to drop a bit on purpose. There might have been a few blues and yellows here and there, but she made sure to clean it off the pink pegasus. "So many transformations from one pony, how does one keep track of it all?" she asked.

"It's simple! Normally, each of my transformations only happen once in a year! To me, transformations are special events!"

6 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"It's simple! Normally, each of my transformations only happen once in a year! To me, transformations are special events!"

Silverspark: getting off of @Silky the smol for a bit mostly because "how long did it take for you to practice these abilities you didn't set any fires or uh "she stopped herself cause  she use her small magic to hide her face cause being a filly her size and with her own unstable magic seeing her friends here she never thought of this "have you ever lose control of your magic that it might end up hurting somepony ?"she asked 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark: getting off of @Silky the smol for a bit mostly because "how long did it take for you to practice these abilities you didn't set any fires or uh "she stopped herself cause  she use her small magic to hide her face cause being a filly her size and with her own unstable magic seeing her friends here she never thought of this "have you ever lose control of your magic that it might end up hurting somepony ?"she asked 

"It's not my magic, Silverspark, this power belongs to the Moon! I only borrow each for one night and the moon is the one who chooses when. I always knew how to control this magic because I always felt like it was a missing part of myself."

Silverspark: kind of backed away  "so  you only borrow the power of the moon  I thought maybe there  was something from this I can  use in the future so I don't end up hurting I destroyed my own treehouse once  due to practicing my powers though thinking back what if it wasn't a treehouse "then she turned to @Silky the smol then she backs away from her for a good reason even if she is still learning  she is now having doubts about her own abilities she can take down monsters before timberwolves mostly this is the side of  she never showed any pony else  

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"It's not my magic, Silverspark, this power belongs to the Moon! I only borrow each for one night and the moon is the one who chooses when. I always knew how to control this magic because I always felt like it was a missing part of myself."

4 hours ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark: kind of backed away  "so  you only borrow the power of the moon  I thought maybe there  was something from this I can  use in the future so I don't end up hurting I destroyed my own treehouse once  due to practicing my powers though thinking back what if it wasn't a treehouse "then she turned to @Silky the smol then she backs away from her for a good reason even if she is still learning  she is now having doubts about her own abilities she can take down monsters before timberwolves mostly this is the side of  she never showed any pony else  

"Sorry, Silverspark. I didn't have to practice myself to master those powers. They are only temporary gifts from the moon. Plus, it's only during the right phase of the moon that I gain them for only one night so I have no control on them. However, I'm practicing my magic too and I think what you need is to use less energy when you practice. Starting with something small and gradually do it with a bigger amount of magic could help you to have a better control on your spells. This is what I do when I learn new spells."

(edited)

@Silky the smol @SharpWit @Silverspark184 @Props Valroa @Skylight Scintillate @CocoCody @Dynamo Pad @Ghostie boi @TBD @Kramathia @Kujamih

"Now, for the last special full moon, I must do something extremely silly but I think every creature on this boat is worthy enough for me to share my secret with. So revealing one of my weaknesses is what I'll do... The Micromoon is a full moon that will seem to be smaller. This size difference is due to the moon being at it's farthest from Equestria. It usually occurs in February."

"Because of it's small size it has the opposite effect of the Supermoon... Instead of becoming excessively powerful, my magic becomes excessively weak. For one night per year, the moon drains all my magic instead of giving me it's own magic. By this phenomenom I show my gratitude to the moon for all the benefits provided by it during the year."

Shiny Silvermoon's transformation sequence during the Micromoon :

Spoiler

The moon was at it's smallest in the sky which meant only one thing for Shiny : It was the time for her to give back to the moon. The colors gradually vanished from the unicorn, leaving her with shades of grey and a dull silver instead. Even her cutie mark was grey now. However, she didn't seem to be sad or drained from her energy even if her magic was now gone for the night.

"I know that you already witnessed my powers and my transformations during the Blood Moon and the Supermoon, however I still wish to provide you a few facts about them to expand the knowledge of everypony..."

"The Blood Moon happens when the full moon is going through a total lunar eclipse. This phenomenom gives a red hue to the moon. It gives me the speed of Rainbow Dash."

"The Supermoon is a full moon which occurs when the orbit of the moon is at it's closest from Equestria. The short distance causes the moon to seem bigger. It gives me all the powers of Princess Luna, including moving the moon and traveling in dreams."

"You know everything now."

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 1