Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

3 minutes ago, Venus Moonbeam said:

"It's because I have warm fluffy fur isn't it?" Venus said, stating the obvious, (because that's Venus's thing).

Cleaning her Glasses.gif I love cats! and yeah it looks nice!

(edited)

@Princess Silky @Silverspark184 @CocoCody @Dynamo Pad @Props Valroa @SharpWit @Ghostie boi @TBD @Kujamih @Kramathia @Skylight Scintillate

"Let's continue with the Honey Moon! No, not this kind of Honey Moon... I'm talking about a special phase of the moon called like this because of it's color! The Honey Moon glows yellow because of the position of the moon and the sun in the sky. During this full moon, the sun is at it's highest while the moon is at it's lowest. It usually occurs in June."

"When the moon shines yellow, my body reshape itself to be similar to the kindest pegasus in Equestria! I'm not talking about Princess Silky but about Fluttershy! Sorry... But more than a Fluttershy makeover, I also gain the ability to speak with animals!"

Shiny Silvermoon's transformation sequence during the Honey Moon :

Spoiler

By exchanging it's natural silver for an honey color, the moon provoked a series of changes in Shiny's body. It started with her eyes turning teal. Then, the shape of her mane and tail became smoother, almost angelic. After that, the icy blue strands on them shifted into a light pink. Finally, the silver of the crescent moon on her cutie mark changed as well for yellow. It was possible to see a glim of innocence in her eyes and to hear the harmony in her strangely quiet voice that almost sounded like the one of Fluttershy.

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Princess Silky @Silverspark184 @CocoCody @Dynamo Pad @Props Valroa @SharpWit @Ghostie boi @TBD @Kujamih @Kramathia @Skylight Scintillate

"Let's continue with the Honey Moon! No, not this kind of Honey Moon... I'm talking about a special phase of the moon called like this because of it's color! The Honey Moon glows yellow because of the position of the moon and the sun in the sky. During this full moon, the sun is at it's highest while the moon is at it's lowest. It usually occurs in June."

"When the moon shines yellow, my body reshape itself to be similar to the kindest pegasus in Equestria! I'm not talking about Princess Silky but about Fluttershy! Sorry... But more than a Fluttershy makeover, I also gain the ability to speak with animals!"

Reveal hidden contents

By exchanging it's natural silver for an honey color, the moon provoked a series of changes in Shiny's body. It started with her eyes turning teal. Then, the shape of her mane and tail became smoother, almost angelic. After that, the icy blue strands on them shifted into a light pink. Finally, the silver of the crescent moon on her cutie mark changed as well for yellow. It was possible to see a glim of innocence in her eyes and to hear the harmony in her strangely quiet voice that almost sounded like the one of Fluttershy.

chatterbox scared.png Oh dear! have we married already!?!? My dress!

*She reacts at Shiny explanation of the color of the moon*

Chatterbox Blushes.gif ohhh the color heh heh... well lets go then!

Chatterbox Attracted.gif*She was again in awe for the Shiny transformation*

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Hide contents

Ghost reaction to it was... something, As He just stared at her with a small tear forming in his eye's, Before wiping them away quickly as her apperence to his owner in his world brought mysterious tear's to the ling... Something He didn't mention to them

20 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ohhhh my! That transformation will be enough to put any Bugbee at ease.

IMG_6622.thumb.gif.ab27cd11bf88b01bcf5529a7538ee2d0.gif

@Props Valroa @Princess Silky @SharpWit @Silverspark184 @CocoCody @Dynamo Pad @TBD @Skylight Scintillate @Ghostie boi @Kramathia @Kujamih 

"The next lunar phenomenom has a very different unique type of effect on me, just like the pony it represents! Keep that in mind, we will come back to it when I'll be done introducing the Blue Moon to you, guys! The Blue Moon has two definitions but the one that interests us is the 13th full moon of the year. It doesn't occur during a specific date. The Blue Moon has a blue hue (to be honest, a Blue Moon that is actually blue is extremely rare but let's do like it's always blue in Equestria since it's more poetic)."

"I told you that the power I get during the Blue Moon isn't like others and now I'll explain you why. I also told you that a regular phase of the moon was giving me a boost of confidence, courage and magic. Well, I don't gain anything when the moon is blue, not even the boost I have during a normal night. The reason is that my power is to give this boost to all my friends. Giving the blessing of the moon to other ponies without asking for anything in return is the true meaning of generosity. The beauty of the Blue Moon is a perfect match for Rarity!"

Shiny Silvermoon's transformation sequence during the Blue Moon :

Spoiler

When the glow of the Blue Moon reflected in Shiny's eyes, the icy blue of them turned into a navy shade. Her mane and tail reshaped into something even more fashionable with their blue also changing for a more "fabulous" shade. Mascara even appeared on the mare's eyeslids while the silver crescent moon on her cutie mark became blue. With the game of light given by the night, somepony could swear she is Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Props Valroa @Princess Silky @SharpWit @Silverspark184 @CocoCody @Dynamo Pad @TBD @Skylight Scintillate @Ghostie boi @Kramathia @Kujamih 

"The next lunar phenomenom has a very different unique type of effect on me, just like the pony it represents! Keep that in mind, we will come back to it when I'll be done introducing the Blue Moon to you, guys! The Blue Moon has two definitions but the one that interests us is the 13th full moon of the year. It doesn't occur during a specific date. The Blue Moon has a blue hue (to be honest, a Blue Moon that is actually blue is extremely rare but let's do like it's always blue in Equestria since it's more poetic)."

"I told you that the power I get during the Blue Moon isn't like others and now I'll explain you why. I also told you that a regular phase of the moon was giving me a boost of confidence, courage and magic. Well, I don't gain anything when the moon is blue, not even the boost I have during a normal night. The reason is that my power is to give this boost to all my friends. Giving the blessing of the moon to other ponies without asking for anything in return is the true meaning of generosity. The beauty of the Blue Moon is a perfect match for Rarity!"

Reveal hidden contents

When the glow of the Blue Moon reflected in Shiny's eyes, the icy blue of them turned into a navy shade. Her mane and tail reshaped into something even more fashionable with their blue also changing for a more "fabulous" shade. Mascara even appeared on the mare's eyeslids while the silver crescent moon on her cutie mark became blue. With the game of light given by the night, somepony could swear she is Rarity.

Chatterbox Blushes.gif Blue moons are so rare but I found them so romantic! I feel a connection to Rarity! She was my model when I was a filly, I saw her being pretty and I wanted to be like her, that's why I use same eyelashes and make up! But I learned that I have to be myself!

Silky simply stood there in awe, watching in silence and admiration of Shiny. "You're incredible. Your magic is not only powerful and tied to the moon, but it is incredibly selfless and humble."

57 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

Chatterbox Blushes.gif Blue moons are so rare but I found them so romantic! I feel a connection to Rarity! She was my model when I was a filly, I saw her being pretty and I wanted to be like her, that's why I use same eyelashes and make up! But I learned that I have to be myself!

@Kramathia "Awwwww! I didn't know that you have been so influenced by Rarity, Chatterbox! Since you are a bestie, I'd gladly offer you my boost of confidence, courage and magic during the Blue Moon!"

4 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Silky simply stood there in awe, watching in silence and admiration of Shiny. "You're incredible. Your magic is not only powerful and tied to the moon, but it is incredibly selfless and humble."

@Silky the smol "Thank you so much, Silky! It really means a lot to me... Since I consider you like a sister, I'd share with you the power of the moon during the Blue Moon as well! In fact, I'd share it with every creature on this ship! And even more! I want everyone to feel connected with the moon!"

17 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Kramathia "Awwwww! I didn't know that you have been so influenced by Rarity, Chatterbox! Since you are a bestie, I'd gladly offer you my boost of confidence, courage and magic during the Blue Moon!"

@Silky the smol "Thank you so much, Silky! It really means a lot to me... Since I consider you like a sister, I'd share with you the power of the moon during the Blue Moon as well! In fact, I'd share it with every creature on this ship! And even more! I want everyone to feel connected with the moon!"

chatterbox scared.pngOh dear!  you really mean it? oh but I will be more than happy to help you! I can be.... Chatty Moon! *she makes a Sailor moon pose but falls*

2 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

chatterbox scared.pngOh dear!  you really mean it? oh but I will be more than happy to help you! I can be.... Chatty Moon! *she makes a Sailor moon pose but falls*

@Kramathia Shiny Silvermoon helped Chatterbox to get up and made sure that she was okay before saying "Like I just said, the Blue Moon allows me to boost the confidence, the courage and the magic of whoever I see as my friend, during one night! You are my friend, Chatterbox..."

27 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Kramathia Shiny Silvermoon helped Chatterbox to get up and made sure that she was okay before saying "Like I just said, the Blue Moon allows me to boost the confidence, the courage and the magic of whoever I see as my friend, during one night! You are my friend, Chatterbox..."

Untitled-1.png *Chatterbox removed her glasses, wipe some tears and she hugged Shiny*

j (1).png I will follow you wherever you go!

5 hours ago, Fluttershy said:

Ohhhh my! That transformation will be enough to put any Bugbee at ease.

IMG_6622.thumb.gif.ab27cd11bf88b01bcf5529a7538ee2d0.gif

Ghost froze in place, Knowing that voice anywhere! Now He was really trying to hold back tear's for some reason, Just what was this creature hiding from everyone !? 

.... The white pony's corpse suddenly springed back to life. 

" OKAY  I've waited long enough playing dead..." 

He'd dust himself and complain.

" Didn't expect this to take LONG..." 

Hed then open a portal to exit.

" Since the threat is gone yada yada yada you saved this dimension etc congratulations you win, peace AWT!"

He says as he runs away through the portal.

Silverspark: sat atop Silky's head, listening intently as her friend @Shiny Silvermoon     explained the effects of the moon on ponies. She was particularly intrigued by the different colors of the moon and how they affected her friend's flying abilities. Silverspark herself loved to fly under the moonlight, basking in the protection of the princess of the night. She always made sure to sneak out of @Silky the smolcottage  to do so.

However, when the Super moon was mentioned, Silverspark couldn't help but remember how difficult it was to control the power that built up inside her small body. Her magic was unstable, and she was lucky that nothing bad or humiliating had happened as a result. Its almost like the time when Twilight was given the priviliage to protect the magic the princesses put into her from Lord Tirek who was a magic eating Parasite that get stronger from eating other's magic "there is one other moon but I rather any pony to watch for I myself never fly under this for a very good reason even my late mother warned me about this one the Blood moon which is suppose to be the dangerous  it has that weird effect on certain creatures "she said not sure if any pony heard her but she had to put that out their 

23 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh Darling!!! That hue of blue you have on, I have just the right outfit for you to match with!! No Wait! Scratch that part, you look fabulous already for a runwaaaaay!

IMG_6641.gif.ec93495b243eba9432a8169137d9be27.gif

21 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

Ghost froze in place, Knowing that voice anywhere! Now He was really trying to hold back tear's for some reason, Just what was this creature hiding from everyone !? 

*Fluttershy smiled at her friend, Angel*
oh? Why are you crying? is something I said? 

IMG_6642.gif.a7730615a4b8945150456d1fa30563f1.gif

16 minutes ago, Rarity Detective said:

Oh Darling!!! That hue of blue you have on, I have just the right outfit for you to match with!! No Wait! Scratch that part, you look fabulous already for a runwaaaaay!

IMG_6641.gif.ec93495b243eba9432a8169137d9be27.gif

@Rarity Detective "I'm not used to wearing dresses, except during a Blue Moon! I weirdly crave for dresses and spas during this particular full moon... I guess the moon also affect my personnality!"

@Props Valroa @Silky the smol @SharpWit @Silverspark184 @CocoCody @Dynamo Pad @Kramathia @Kujamih @Ghostie boi @TBD @Skylight Scintillate

"I think it's the right time to explain what is the Pink Moon and what it does to me! Before starting, I'd like to clarify a detail... The Pink Moon is NOT pink! It's all a big lie! The Pink Moon shines golden! It's usually the first full moon of the spring and occurs in April. So can we just call it the Golden Moon for now on since it's actual name is frustrating me? Please..."

"Now, about the mane six symbolized by the Pin- I mean Golden Moon, she is the leader of the Team Friendship! For the abilities I gain, there are three! The first one is flight since I get wings! The second one is to have my magic four times more powerful instead of two times! At this point, you could think that my Princess Twilight Sparkle form is just a cheap version of my Super Saiyan form since I have all that and more when I get the powers of Princess Luna during the Supermoon. Well you'd be WRONG!!! My third ability is to understand complexe spells and use them! This is a major difference because I gain a precious temporary knowledge! This is one of my most powerful transformation along with my Super Saiyan form (Princess Luna) and my Pinkie Pie form, which I will talk about tomorrow!"

Shiny Silvermoon's transformation sequence during the Pink Moon :

Spoiler

When the golden light of the moon struck Shiny, the style of her mane and tail instantly shifted into a more intellectual version of themselves, a straight cut. In the same time, the icy blue lines on them along with her eyes turned purple. Then, a pair of translucent silver wings materialized on her back. The metamorphosis of the pony ended with the crescent moon on her cutie mark becoming golden instead of silver. Shiny was now some sort of mix between herself and Twilight Sparkle.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Props Valroa @Silky the smol @SharpWit @Silverspark184 @CocoCody @Dynamo Pad @Kramathia @Kujamih @Ghostie boi @TBD @Skylight Scintillate

"I think it's the right time to explain what is the Pink Moon and what it does to me! Before starting, I'd like to clarify a detail... The Pink Moon is NOT pink! It's all a big lie! The Pink Moon shines golden! It's usually the first full moon of the spring and occurs in April. So can we just call it the Golden Moon for now on since it's actual name is frustrating me? Please..."

"Now, about the mane six symbolized by the Pin- I mean Golden Moon, she is the leader of the Team Friendship! For the abilities I gain, there are three! The first one is flight since I get wings! The second one is to have my magic four times more powerful instead of two times! At this point, you could think that my Princess Twilight Sparkle form is just a cheap version of my Super Saiyan form since I have all that and more when I get the powers of Princess Luna during the Supermoon. Well you'd be WRONG!!! My third ability is to understand complexe spells and use them! This is a major difference because I gain a precious temporary knowledge! This is one of my most powerful transformation along with my Super Saiyan form (Princess Luna) and my Pinkie Pie form, which I will talk about tomorrow!"

Reveal hidden contents

When the golden light of the moon struck Shiny, the style of her mane and tail instantly shifted into a more intellectual version of themselves, a straight cut. In the same time, the icy blue lines on them along with her eyes turned purple. Then, a pair of translucent silver wings materialized on her back. The metamorphosis of the pony ended with the crescent moon on her cutie mark becoming golden instead of silver. Shiny was now some sort of mix between herself and Twilight Sparkle.

j (1).png A precious temporary knowledge? Could you finally answer the big question of why are chickpeas called chickpeas when they’re neither chicks nor peas?

1 hour ago, Fluttershy said:

*Fluttershy smiled at her friend, Angel*
oh? Why are you crying? is something I said? 

IMG_6642.gif.a7730615a4b8945150456d1fa30563f1.gif

"I'm...sorry, IfI wasn't so afraid.. If I didn't freeze like that then you would still...In my world" He told them, a Feeling of regret being felt from him since... In his world, He failed to save his owner and it was something he carried with him ever since.

14 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Reveal hidden contents

"Oh wow that's fascinating! The possibilities of this temporary knowledge are endless! I wonder if I can convince Luna to teach me the magic of the moon..."

@Props Valroa @SharpWit @Silky the smol @Silverspark184 @Dynamo Pad @CocoCody @Ghostie boi @Skylight Scintillate @TBD @Kramathia @Kujamih

"I saved the best for last! The last mane six on the list is Pinkie Pie! She is represented by the Strawberry Moon! The Strawberry Moon is known to be pink. The color of this full moon is caused by the fact that it's close to the horizon. It's usually the last full moon of spring or the first of summer."

"Now, you'll understand why I said that my Pinkie Pie transformation was one of the most powerful I have. I just wanted to point something obvious to everyponies : Pinkie Pie can do anything she wants even if it's against the laws of physic and time. So during the Strawberry Moon, I can temporarily bend the reality and modify the laws of physic and time like her. However, I can't just use those powers to do do anything I want whenever I want it like Discord. There are very complexe rules that would be hard to explain but the main one is that I can't use my powers if there is nothing humoristic about it."

Shiny Silvermoon's transformation sequence during the Strawberry Moon :

Spoiler

By wearing this strawberry color, the full moon had a strange effect on Shiny. The pink hue of the moon caused the mare to vibrate uncontrollably, at first. Eventually, she stopped shaking and nothing else happened during a few seconds. Suddenly, her mane and tail inflated like a balloon and became curly. The icy blue lines on them was replaced by a candy pink, just like the crescent moon of her cutie mark. When the transition was over, a bunch of confetti popped out of nowhere like to celebrate the new Pinkie Pie style of Shiny.

• Brohoof 1