Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

39 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Props Valroa @Daybreaker @Kujamih After Daybreaker felt on the ground, defeated by @Ghostie boi, Shiny Silvermoon said to her "I've always been mad at you for giving a smaller throne to your sister than yours... That will teach a lesson to you."

She then turned her head to witness White Light being used as a shield by Cosmos. She decided to slowly approach the chaotic beast and to give her a powerful slap. She didn't have time to react since the mare was too close from her. The slap was so powerful that it made Cosmos drop her hostage. "I knew the betrayal was coming but I didn't think you'd be the first to make a move, Cosmos. You are weaker than I expected."

(I rolled a 12 but as I said earlier, I can't make screenshots of it. Which forces you to trust me. I'm not lying.)

(Our apologies!! We will take that dmg as a count towards cosmos!)

Grogar HP: 196

Carneilan HP: 155

Queen Chrysalis HP: 155

King Sombra HP:  17

Cosmos HP: Dead @Kujamih@ChrysalisM

Tirek HP: dead

Daybreaker HP: dead

white light: super dead

Heroes HP: 772

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Grogar said:

" fools... Fighting amongst each other... Which gives me an idea... RELEASE the Nightmare.."

A portal from another dimension was slashed open and there a familiar mare came out.

sketch-1687061490676.thumb.jpg.399e79df32b5ce5faca4a10023adb998.jpg

It was a one winged alicorn.

A loud silence could be heard as the sky darkens and her long grim blade touches the wind it slices, a chorus of scream echos the whole equestria.

" Where.... Is....my.....chocolate ...milk...."

The whole world has gone silent as the blade slices their magic.

*SHHHHHIIINNNGGG!!!*

Screenshot_2023-06-19-23-03-44-853_com.lifetap.thumb.jpg.6177560b4fb5c052146aa55e909ea04c.jpg

Update:

Heroes:811

Grogar HP: 216

Carneilan HP: 115

Queen Chrysalis HP: 175

King Sombra HP:  36

Cosmos HP: 49

Daybreaker HP: 11

(Also this will be the background music for now on.)

Silky's hair would blow in the wind as she'd look up to face an uncannily familiar figure with a single wing blowing gusts her way. "What the heck?!!?" Her ears would pin back with shame as if something of a guilty pleasure was being called out so loud in the open. "HEY! .. is that... me?!!? But it's an alicorn!" 

"Wait, did he say something about a nightmare?!" She'd wince upon hearing what Dawn Break had to say as Silvermoon was within ear shot and then she'd call to her friends to huddle. @Saturn Ring you did an amazing job keeping our friend Silvermoon safe, can you help @GeneralDirectionto find the remaining crystals for the ship to finally take off? @Shiny Silvermoon@Ghostie boi Silky would look around and call out for her good friend @Dynamo Pad "Don't listen to the being that is trying to imitate me, it must be taken down!" She'd blush, "For.. reason... and keep the chocolate milk safe! They shall not take a drop away from us, nor our croissants!" And with that, Silky would fly up and swing some round-belly vials which were explosive. "Here's your CHOCOLATE MILK, you foul being!" they would fling in the direction of whatever was causing that illusion and do AEO damage to surrounding areas from the fumes. "Speaking of croissants... hey @Skylight Scintillate!" She'd call, "got any more pastry weapons to toss at these insolent oxygen thieves?!"

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 1.47.51 PM.png

• Brohoof 2

@Ghostie boi

AGGhhhhhhhh how dare yooooou!! How can I lose to some ghost?!??! You shall all pay for this! you haven’t seen the last of me!!!

*Daybreaker use her final attack. The super nova.*
IMG_6563.gif.79bb11f3a986f4db39b43a3d75353bfe.gif

IMG_6564.jpeg.b4bfeb9d9a331194bbc748892b2bcd2e.jpeg

13 dmg to the heroes.

• Brohoof 1

The ghostling suddenly appeared beside Sombra, Landing a kick on their back to send them to the ground but would've also held onto Their horn, which he had broken off as well, Landing 13 hit points

Screenshot2023-06-192_01_38PM.png.8a8428c1306b64fa4c1e5846e292e0aa.png

55 minutes ago, ChrysalisM said:

(OOC: I'm starting to think I may have taken the be creative with attacks a bit too far)

Cimex will whip out their BFG 9000 and take a potshot at Cosmosfor:

image.png.4ed87e51a17f300ef5f7761c85a47395.png

(Oh gosh! The most powerful weapon in Doom? What kind of Changeling are you? :ButtercupLaugh:)

@Ghostie boi

*his horn broken off as Ghostbit land a kick, King Sombra snared in anger*

You really think that just because you took down Daybreaker you could take down me??? The King of the shadows and your disparity!!! I hope you and your friends enjoyed being crystalized and be shattered by the hand of my triumph!!!

*King Sombra knows he at his end.. fallen slowly into darkness- he unleashed his most powerful attack. With the land of his mighty hoof, mountains of crystals appears from the ground and destroying half the land and crystallizing everything its touches.*

IMG_6565.gif.6a01d64cd31a48e8ddc09c6c0f960db6.gif
IMG_6560.jpeg.b1dc9a22b1575280dd15de1e378ce683.jpeg

Heroes: 739

8 minutes ago, White Light said:

(No i took the damage... Cosmos used me as a meat shield.)

(Oof…..Daybreaker just committed a kamikaze) :sealed:

(edited)

"..... So it came to this....."

The dying pony announced.

He would then tear a portal.

" I have an ace up my hooves...."

And the creature that came out of the portal is non other than ...... 

CHAOS HERSELF.

sketch-1687201821699.thumb.jpg.572ed49e6dfe5049e8f89246c4a80707.jpg

Kali...

" Hello dear sisters...... Father @Props Valroa"

Screenshot_2023-06-19-23-03-44-853_com.lifetap.thumb.jpg.ddc3a5988d71f4ff6912c2ad5cb452c0.jpg

She swings her spear and dealt damage to everyone.

Edited by Kujamih

(edited)

medium(4).png.834f8e0ddecbacccf2d515ebb5dd4fe0.png

She frantically galloped away from Daybreaker's attack, flapping her wings to beat them back but they were licking her tail. She tripped and felt them wash over her, but she wasn't too bad, noticeably toasted. She looked back to check herself, her tail was alight! Singed at the tips with golden embers flinging off as it flowed, IT FLOWED! She took a decent hit but her She had regained some of her energy! With a flick the embers were gone and she mostly looked back to her regular self. Then she laughed at how she had nailed Daybreaker.

"What a Shot! This dire situation almost has an element of fun to it!" She said with a smile.

@King Sombra attack sent cracks across the landscape, a chasm starting from her crater shot between her legs and she stepped to the side before it could swallow her. She felt relief from not falling in, but it gave her an idea.

medium.thumb.jpg.1c6db531771f568b32d434019beef116.jpg

"There's only room for one ruler of darkness!" She loudly decreed, knowing it would get Sombra's attention. She swooped in front of him snake like, hissing to intimidate, only to be met with his prideful growl. They swiveled this way and that to establish a stance of dominance, both charging their horns. She reered up as though to strike, only to duck from his dive at her. He flew overhead, and with a swift kick was flung into the chasm, bouncing off of the walls. She trotted off smugly.

image.thumb.png.f3842aa2737863639d47bc8d217b2eab.png

Screenshot_20230619_115343_Chrome.jpg.e7c88d7038812e77dd5d1fa68a738365.jpg

Edited by SharpWit

Grogar HP: 196

Carneilan HP: 155

Queen Chrysalis HP: 155

King Sombra HP: Dead

@SharpWit

@ChrysalisM

Cosmos HP: Dead

Heroes HP: 720

@Kujamih

New enemy: 200 HP

• Brohoof 1

@SharpWit

*Nightmare moon.. how could he forgotten about her.. the nightmare herself with some bits of her strength she have left send King Sombra to submission. King Sombra feels his power slowly fading away… although his last thought as it always has been was to make Crystal Empire strong and great again. His way of doing it was only to save them from fallen into darkness. And so, darkness shall engulf him. 

@Props Valroa

Carneilan, do what you must for our home.. for Crystal Empire… 

IMG_6566.webp.67485bb545976e303db768a92a30d7ef.webp
*with that he faded away*

*Queen Chrysalis saw the fallen villains and laughed. Weakling they all are! Her changeling minions came back with all the love they could collect from her enemies. Along with White Light passing every weakling villains’s power onto hers she never felt so powerful! She inhaled every ounces of power and felt this strong powerful force within her.  Her whole body transformed and she has become everyone worst nightmare.*

IMG_6567.thumb.png.0cc9fa8cf770aff65b04d71896a12eb1.png

Now fall to your knees insect!!!

*Her power send a powerful force that send everyone fallen back. Everyone trying to hold on tight but the damage they have taken was also grand. The damage also affected the chaos herself. @Kujamih*

You there, *referring to the new enemy* watch where you are aiming or I won’t take  this lightly*

IMG_6564.jpeg.5da2d904fe8aa94defa92c297c22b3a3.jpeg

13 dmg for the heroes and the new enemy.

• Brohoof 1

Grogar HP: 158

Carneilan HP: 117

Queen Chrysalis HP: 117

Heroes HP: 669

new enemy: one winged alicorn, Silkywrath.

HP: 187

• Brohoof 2

@TBD @Kujamih @Princess Silky @Ghostie boi @Shiny Silvermoon 

Carnelian witnessed the defeat of Sombra, Tirek, and Daybreaker. Her eyes went to pinpricks as she saw them be defeated. "Fools, allowing those weak ponies to get the better of you! No more playing around!" Carnelian shouted, and with her power she fired reality distorting magic at the Heroes!

19 damage!

Image6-19-23at4_28PM.jpeg.1e345b66c343b7e5090ea03d1d664320.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Kali would block her attack.

" Awww is my baby sister getting cwanky? "

Screenshot_2023-06-20-04-43-11-491_com.lifetap.jpg

15 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@TBD @Kujamih @Princess Silky @Ghostie boi @Shiny Silvermoon 

Carnelian witnessed the defeat of Sombra, Tirek, and Daybreaker. Her eyes went to pinpricks as she saw them be defeated. "Fools, allowing those weak ponies to get the better of you! No more playing around!" Carnelian shouted, and with her power she fired reality distorting magic at the Heroes!

19 damage!

Image6-19-23at4_28PM.jpeg.1e345b66c343b7e5090ea03d1d664320.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

*with the The World Cup matches being over- Princess Cadence don’t see this just a Victory for her team but also a way to set the competition aside and join forces. As @Shiny Silvermoon’s treaty says it all; work together as a team. She formed everyone from Team Moon, Team Manehattan and Team Kirin Village. Love and friendship between  what she believes in and will fight for it.*

Everyone you have done a good work handling this situation alone, now the full teams is here to aid you all. Do not worry, we will win and bring justice to all the wrong doers!! 

*with that,  her and Shining Armor unleashed their power of love, spread over to their friends and teammates, and inflicted to their enemies.* 

IMG_6569.gif.fa37e698707be5ca25dcbd5f50ab1240.gif

IMG_6560.jpeg.31e7e8796a9032fc5940a4f23db666fb.jpeg

20 pt dmg from Team School of Friendship

IMG_6570.jpeg.aa3c8e48982477d2bb91c0ab91809aa6.jpeg

18 dgm pt from Team Moon

IMG_6571.jpeg.22e5824bb7ddaa489e76a417cf157110.jpeg

10 dgm pt from Team Manehattan 

IMG_6572.jpeg.b104ab6a12a1ae64256119679c13dd97.jpeg

10 dmg from Team Kirin

Total pts taken off: 58 for each enemies.

• Brohoof 1

Grogar HP: 100

Carneilan HP: 59

Queen Chrysalis HP: 59

Heroes HP: 630

HP: 129

• Brohoof 2

"Queen Chrysalis we will be needing you as our vessel on creating changeling shards, harvesting it from your body for the rest of eternity.... Come."

Khali would would tear up a void and chains would shoot out from it wrapping around Chrysalis ever so tightly and is continuously dragged in.

"Do not resist."

Screenshot_2023-06-20-09-36-24-014_com.lifetap.thumb.jpg.848de10aa319b54c1fb1564c6d23da90.jpg

Grogar HP: 100

Carneilan HP: 59

Queen Chrysalis HP: 41

Heroes HP: 630

HP: 129

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2023-06-12 at 12:09 AM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Dynamo Pad @Silverspark184 @Kramathia @Princess Silky @Twilight Sparkle @CocoCody "Fear not my friends because I have a plan! Get yourself ready to run! When I'll give the signal, everypony must rush to the ship and get aboard! When everypony will be on, you'll have to make the ship take off no matter what!" Shiny said with a grin that she used to reassure her friends. She seemed so brave all of a sudden like a slight change in her personnality.

Upon hearing Shiny's plan, Dynamo blinked as he did a double take in surprise. "Wait a second. We're going to try and make a run for it?" He asks, looking over to the ship that was a good ways off into the distance. The guarded crystals and opposition that stood in their way. "Even if we can make the ship take off, how are we going to get past everything or even take off?" He felt nervous as he wasn't sure if he'd be much help. Seeing Shiny's grin made him want to try and do his best, however, no matter how scared he had felt. Taking a deep breath as he followed @Princess Silky and the others back towards the ship, he took notice of @Shiny Silvermoon, who had taken off, before rejoining the group once more. Wincing from the bright light, the light soon faded to show that Shiny had taken on a new form. With a pair of translucent, silvery wings and a change in appearance, it was as if she had turned into Princess Luna. He wasn't sure what was going on, but looking at the Super Moon, he felt like a surge of strength flowing through him. Hearing Shiny's remark to making it to the ship, Dynamo could only nod as he ran. "You've got it, Shiny! Let's keep moving, everyone! We got a ship to catch!" He couldn't explain it, but he managed to make his way over towards the ship with the others. 

On 2023-06-14 at 10:47 AM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Kramathia @Props Valroa @Kujamih @Princess Silky @Ghostie boi @CocoCody @Dynamo Pad @SharpWit @Silverspark184 "Thank you!" Said Shiny to Nightmare Moon before running back to her friends before the Blood Moon's effects would wear off.

When she arrived to the group of friends she gathered with her super speed, her power suddenly vanished and she came back to her normal form. However when the mare turned around and stared at the Supermoon that took the place of the Blood Moon, another change happened...

In a flash of light, Shiny Silvermoon got through a transformation sequence like a Magical Girl! Before everypony's eyes, the mane and the tail of the unicorn began to magically float and transphased into a silver and icy blue starry sky. Just after her mane and tail, the eyes of the mare turned plain white and began to glow in the night. Her cutie mark was also shining slightly. Finally, a pair of translucent silver wings appeared on her back. With the Supermoon, Shiny became just like her favorite princess : Luna. After her metamorphosis, she took a pose for the epicness.

"By the ultimate power given by the Moon, nopony shall cause more damage to this ship!" She exclaimed with a powerful tone of voice which echoed.

The new alicorn began to fly up in the sky with her new silver wings before blasting powerful beams of energy at the crystals. The beams were so powerful that the changeling crystals couldn't take it and exploded which liberated the ship.

"Everyone on the ship! NOW!!!"

On 2023-06-14 at 11:00 PM, Kramathia said:

post-18984-0-06643200-1411016929.gif

Chatterbox without letting the current events affect her she went to the ship secure of herself and also with the support of @Shiny Silvermoon @Princess Silky @Dynamo Pad and all the friends she meet

On 2023-06-16 at 11:10 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@SharpWit @Props Valroa @Kujamih As Shiny Silvermoon was destroying the remaining changeling crystals with her overpowered "alicorn" magic, her eyes quickly drifted to the flying boat she was protecting. She saw that her friends (Chatterbox @Kramathia, @Princess Silky@Dynamo Pad, @CocoCody and @Silverspark184) were almost arrived to the flying boat and that the rest of the creatures were already on it. Between two rays of energy emerging from her horn, the mare yelled to @Princess Silky "Silky, this boat must fly as soon as you'll have your hooves on it! We must take everyone to safety! The moonlight shall be your guide!"

On 2023-06-17 at 2:04 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@SharpWit @Props Valroa Shiny Silvermoon was horrified by the defeat of Nightmare Moon but it was nothing compared to the fear in her eyes when the Moon began to fade.

Just like the Moon, her incredible "alicorn" magic vanished from her horn along with her glowing eyes and cutiemark. She also regained her regular mane and tail. Finally, the new pair of translucent wings of the mare started to glitch, causing her to quickly lose altitude.

"Mayday! Mayday! Air Controller, make some space on the boat for my forced landing!" She yelled to those on the ship before crashing on it.

As she was laying on the floor of the upper deck, she whimpered "I-I must go... help... N-Nightmare Moon..."

As the group neared the ship, Dynamo had looked up to Shiny, who had been destroying more of the crystals that surrounded them from earlier. As he raced up towards the ship, the gaming unicorn had taken notice a bright flash of light coming from above them. The flash didn't last long as the figure now seen as Nightmare Moon, had lost her armor. What surprised Dynamo was that her mane and tail had stopped moving as the moon that lay within the sky had slowly began to vanish. "T-That doesn't look good." He commented, craning his neck quickly to the sky once more as a shout had echoed through the sky above. It was @Shiny Silvermoon, who had appeared to have changed back to her previous appearance, while her translucent wings had vanished without a trace. "Shiny!" He wanted to rush to catch his friend, but the sudden crash had caused him to wince. With the loud thud, Dynamo could only look on in worry as he hoped that his friend was okay. "S-Shiny?" Hearing the whimper and shakiness had sent a pain to the unicorn's heart. Dynamo felt frozen in fear as he wasn't sure what to do. Looking over, he took notice of @Hugs of Sir Manys Vibrant, who had taken the wheel as the ship began to take off towards the air.

As the members of Team Tartarus were making their move to attack, the rest of the Union of Moon and Friendship stepped up to fight, while some had opted to take cover from the action. Dynamo, himself, was frozen on the spot. He wanted to do something. Anything in order to assist his friends. However, with each retaliation on both sides, he felt as if he was out of his league. It was also shocking that Carnelia had ended up betraying them and showed her true colors to the team. Dynamo's heart nearly dropped as Carnelia had struck Silky with what looked to be powerful dark magic. Thankfully, she looked to have been protected, but it still scared the blue unicorn as his friend was almost hurt. From out of nowhere, Dynamo looked to see in the sky what looked like a familiar face, but this was not the Silky he knew. From having only one wing a blade, the gaming unicorn's ears fell as the pony screamed for their chocolate milk. It didn't help that the sound of music could be heard from out of nowhere. "W-Why do I hear boss music all of a sudden?" He murmured softly to himself, but was able to be heard by anyone that was near him. 

As he stood frozen in place, it was as if time was slowing down. He felt himself shaking, his heart racing, his eyes shrinking in fear. His friends were getting hurt and he was stuck doing nothing. He wanted to help, but felt that he was useless in the situation that they were in. They were taking down some enemies, but reinforcements kept coming. 'What can I do? What am I honestly able to do? Everyone is doing their best to work together, but here I am doing nothing. I'm not great with magic, but I wanted to work together with my friends. What do I do?' He thought, trying to find some answer, some conclusion, that he could arrive at. Looking up at where the moon once stayed, a sudden thought came to Dynamo. "N-No. I-It's not over yet. I...I can't let it end just like that. It's true that my friends are working hard, but they aren't giving up. If they aren't giving up, then I can't either. I don't know how much help I can give, but I'm not giving up on my friends. They're important to me and I'm not letting anyone else get hurt anymore. Not when I can stand and fight alongside them!" After coming to his sudden realization, a sudden warmth had flowed through his heart. It was probably due to the lingering effects of the Super Moon's magic, but to Dynamo? He honestly wasn't sure. What he did know was that a sudden light enveloped him, before the light faded to show that he had taken on a sudden change in attire.

17 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

With the encouragement of her best friend @GeneralDirection and the fact that there was always a chipper word on his lips with an optimistic leap to his step, her eyes would glisten as he'd offer to assist her with the gems. "Absolutely brilliant idea, Silver," closing the door behind her to ensure that @Silverspark184 and @Pandora remained safely in the cabin while the chaos ensured. "Now, it seem someone's steering the wheel of the ship, for now, let's part ways for more efficiency. Make sure the gem matches the same color of the circle that you're placing the socket into." With a single nod of affirmation and a fond smile as she'd watch him do his part. 

Suddenly, the maniacal calls from Carnelia was heard and before Silky could react, she was hit with some very powerful black magic. 

image.png

She was struck, the 'armor' she had applied was designed properly for a cloaked mage, so a shield activated by the glowing elphenite potion around her neck would encase her.... but with such low reaction, the gems would slip from her hooves and consume some of the darkness, changing their colors. "Oh no!" She'd called over to Silver, "Run! Make sure the gems are applied before they're corrupted or we may not take off safely." Silky would then look around for @Dynamo Padwho was usually by her side. The two were inseparable as good friends and it alarmed her to not see him within proximity. She'd push herself off the deck to take flight and then swoop down to claim the two corrupted gems. "Hey you!" She'd call out towards, "you like corruption? Since you can dish it out, you can take it!" And with that, Silky would fling the two corrupted gems in Carnelia's direction, her being distracted by multiple attacks from @Shiny Silvermoonand @Skylight Scintillatepastry wars, but the counter of the forces would contribute before Silky would land back down on two hooves to reassess the battle and the condition of her friends.

11 hours ago, Grogar said:

" fools... Fighting amongst each other... Which gives me an idea... RELEASE the Nightmare.."

A portal from another dimension was slashed open and there a familiar mare came out.

sketch-1687061490676.thumb.jpg.399e79df32b5ce5faca4a10023adb998.jpg

It was a one winged alicorn.

A loud silence could be heard as the sky darkens and her long grim blade touches the wind it slices, a chorus of scream echos the whole equestria.

" Where.... Is....my.....chocolate ...milk...."

The whole world has gone silent as the blade slices their magic.

*SHHHHHIIINNNGGG!!!*

Screenshot_2023-06-19-23-03-44-853_com.lifetap.thumb.jpg.6177560b4fb5c052146aa55e909ea04c.jpg

Update:

Heroes:811

Grogar HP: 216

Carneilan HP: 115

Queen Chrysalis HP: 175

King Sombra HP:  36

Cosmos HP: 49

Daybreaker HP: 11

(Also this will be the background music for now on.)

Spoiler

355025948_10219739044821607_507464561900

His jacket changed to one of red and black, along with red and black pants with pockets. On his back hooves were black and yellow shoes as his hooves were given red, black and yellow gloves. Around his neck was a necklace of half of a yellow star of the paopu fruit. Opening up his eyes, he looked up defiantly as he held out his front right hoof. A quick flash of light had appeared, before slowly dimming to reveal a white, yellow and blue key shaped sword. Along with a keychain with a star attacked to the hilt of the Oathkeeper key blade. "For my friends, for Team School of Friendship, for Team Moon. For the Union of the Moon and Friendship. I'll do my best to protect and support my friends." He says, looking back to @Hugs of Sir Manys Vibrant, who was in charge of flying. “Hey, Vibrant! I might not be able to fly, but I hope I can ask for your help in giving us some air support, my friend.” Holding the key blade out in front of him, Dynamo charged his horn with magic as energy formed at the teeth of the weapon. "Let's do this! Will-O-Wisp!" Launching the attack, blue and dark flames circled the weapon. Looking up at seeing Crysalis and Khali, he watched as what looked like chains had appeared from a void and captured the Changeling Queen. Aiming the flames at the two, the fiery flames had been launched in the general vicinity. Landing 14 points onto Queen Chrysalis. 

355431652_10219739090582751_485695999779

Edited by Dynamo Pad