Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

@Sunny Starscout @Props Valroa @Shiny Silvermoon @Silverspark184 @Princess Silky @Dynamo Pad @Balareth @Saturn Ring @Skylight Scintillate

6 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Sunny Starscout

"The rules are simple. Each of the teams shall compete in pairs. The team that loses is eliminated. The team that wins advances. Winners of each pair will face off against each other. Rinse and repeat until there are two teams left standing." the figure then paused. "At which point, the victor is decided - and a certain bell will be used to return you all to your dimension of origin."

" in short... Once we finished amusing the ones above, we may finally return to our reality." White Light pointed out, and made sure everyone heard.

1 hour ago, Props Valroa said:

@Sunny Starscout

"The rules are simple. Each of the teams shall compete in pairs. The team that loses is eliminated. The team that wins advances. Winners of each pair will face off against each other. Rinse and repeat until there are two teams left standing." the figure then paused. "At which point, the victor is decided - and a certain bell will be used to return you all to your dimension of origin."

"...Veeeeerrrryyy Suspicious... You aren't just gonna have the other team be erased when they lose right ?" The Ghostling asked after appearing suddenly from the sky, But he kept a eye on the stranger... Something about them just seemed fishy... and They weren't even a Mer-pony!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"...Veeeeerrrryyy Suspicious... You aren't just gonna have the other team be erased when they lose right ?" The Ghostling asked after appearing suddenly from the sky, But he kept a eye on the stranger... Something about them just seemed fishy... and They weren't even a Mer-pony!

@Props Valroa "This is exactly what I was going to say! It's like you are reading my mind! Maybe you are! Are you?!" Shiny Silvermoon would put back her aluminum foil hat onto her head and her face would express paranoia. After calming down, she would take off her hat and say "So if we consider what you are saying to be the truth, it means you are just searching for entertainment? Why didn't you say it earlier! The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

(edited)

"World hopping? this day just keeps getting weirder and weirder," Saturn sighed, she looked at Venus "You don't suppose something suspicious is going on?" she whispered. 

(As Venus) "Yes, it seems as if this White Light, was it? Has brought us here to pick us off one by one?" she purred quietly to only Saturn, so nopony heard her. 

Edited by Saturn Ring
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

"World hopping? this day just keeps getting weirder and weirder," Saturn sighed, she looked at Venus "You don't suppose something suspicious is going on?" she whispered. 

(As Venus) "Yes, it seems as if this White Light, was it? Has brought us here to pick us off one by one?" she purred quietly to only Saturn, so nopony heard her. 

" Please calm yourself... If i ever did plan to eliminate.... You wouldn't be standing right now... I value my mission above all." The white pony calmly replied. 

" And i am not the one who brought any of you here." He then points a hoof at the commentator @Props Valroa

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Props Valroa "This is exactly what I was going to say! It's like you are reading my mind! Maybe you are! Are you?!" Shiny Silvermoon would put back her aluminum foil hat onto her head and her face would express paranoia. After calming down, she would take off her hat and say "So if we consider what you are saying to be the truth, it means you are just searching for entertainment? Why didn't you say it earlier! The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment!"

Chatterbox thinking.gif Well I can help! I know a few tricks!

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox thinking.gif Well I can help! I know a few tricks!

@Props Valroa "Fear not my friend! I was born to entertain! Making ponies laugh is a field in which I excel, don't you think? Witness me while I take care of this bored mare and take notes!" Shiny would repply before getting closer to the mysterious mare. "Do you want to get reaaaaally entertained?" She would ask the mare before throwing a pie on her own face.

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Props Valroa "Fear not my friend! I was born to entertain! Making ponies laugh is a field in which I excel, don't you think? Witness me while I take care of this bored mare and take notes!" Shiny would repply before getting closer to the mysterious mare. "Do you want to get reaaaaally entertained?" She would ask the mare before throwing a pie on her own face.

Chatterbox Attracted.gif *Chatterbox kept a silly smile* yes! ha ha! Homemade entertaintment, apparently vanilla flavor! @Shiny Silvermoon

@Shiny Silvermoon @Kujamih @Ghostie boi

"Be suspicious of me however you like - I'll show you something that should alleviate your concerns." the figure would say and would part their disguise slightly around their neck area to show that they weren't wearing any amulets. Their disguise was otherwise skin-tight, except the thicker boots. "I am neither a Unicorn, nor an Alicorn. No spell casting for me - and even if I had the power to do so, erasing teams would go against the very idea of the game in the first place."

The figure would quickly dodge @Shiny Silvermoon's pie, before Cheshire Springs would move up close to the scene of the actions. "I have no idea what's going on here, but rampant suspicion isn't going to help anyone." she spoke, and narrowed her eyes at Shiny Silvermoon. "Perhaps it'd cool your Jets if I joined your team." she spoke, though, her features being hidden by her armor. 

Silverspark:Listening to the masked figure she listened hard this little alicorn mind had an idea not a unicorn or alicorn so this pony doesn’t  use magic so she asked as she try not to use her heart reading but watching the body language but had to ask  "so are you an earth pony under that costume ?"she looked at this pony somemore as she hovered 

2 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

"Be suspicious of me however you like - I'll show you something that should alleviate your concerns." the figure would say and would part their disguise slightly around their neck area to show that they weren't wearing any amulets. Their disguise was otherwise skin-tight, except the thicker boots. "I am neither a Unicorn, nor an Alicorn. No spell casting for me - and even if I had the power to do so, erasing teams would go against the very idea of the game in the first place."

The figure would quickly dodge @Shiny Silvermoon's pie, before Cheshire Springs would move up close to the scene of the actions. "I have no idea what's going on here, but rampant suspicion isn't going to help anyone." she spoke, and narrowed her eyes at Shiny Silvermoon. "Perhaps it'd cool your Jets if I joined your team." she spoke, though, her features being hidden by her armor. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Props Valroa "Come on! Don't act so serious when what you want is to watch a bunch of creatures fight for your own fun! I'll find another way to make you laugh! Anyway, this joke was too simple! We could even say that it was easy as PIE to make..." Shiny would then wink at the mysterious mare and a "Ba dum tss!" drum noise could be heard somehow.

5 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Silverspark184

"Bold of you to think I'd be capable of bringing you all here." the figure would state calmly, as if they were nearly incapable of losing their cool here. The figure would avoid the question about her, though.

"Maybe we are bold like you say but we already made you spit out a lot of informations! So you should tell us who is truly behind all this or I will do more low quality jokes! You heard me! There are more and I'll show you every single one of them until you give me a smile to steal or an answer to hear!" Shiny would say with a silly smile on her face.

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark: seeing her friend Shiny trying attempt to make this mask figure laugh with her jokes she rolled her eyes as she turned to the figure and had a thought "Hey Shiny maybe this pony has no sense of humor maybe if we get this pony to loosen up in a playful manner in a special game "she said showing the glint in her eyes something friendly that every pony can play  

50 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Maybe we are bold like you say but we already made you spit out a lot of informations! So you should tell us who is truly behind all this or I will do more low quality jokes! You heard me! There are more and I'll show you every single one of them until you give me a smile to steal or an answer to hear!" Shiny would say with a silly smile on her face.

1 hour ago, Props Valroa said:

@Shiny Silvermoon @Silverspark184

"Bold of you to think I'd be capable of bringing you all here." the figure would state calmly, as if they were nearly incapable of losing their cool here. The figure would avoid the question about her, though.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Maybe we are bold like you say but we already made you spit out a lot of informations! So you should tell us who is truly behind all this or I will do more low quality jokes! You heard me! There are more and I'll show you every single one of them until you give me a smile to steal or an answer to hear!" Shiny would say with a silly smile on her face.

"Aghh! The cringe.... When will it stop!" White light sarcastically replied.

10 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Kujamih @Shiny Silvermoon @Silverspark184

The masked pony would groan at Shiny Silvermoon's jokes and noticed the young filly with her. She sighed and turned away from them, for the moment. 

chatterbox scared.png W-wait @Props Valroa ! where you going???  I can try to be funny! let me see errr.. Hear about the restaurant called karma????

There is no menu! you get what you deserve eh?

chatterbox thinking.png Ok ok I know an old one! err

Chatterbox Blushes.gifA bear enter in a bar and says "give me a whiskey .... ... and a cola" "why the big pause?" asked the bar tender and the bear said "am not sure! I was born with them!" get it? pause, paws heh heh ... ehhh...

5 hours ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox Blushes.gifA bear enter in a bar and says "give me a whiskey .... ... and a cola" "why the big pause?" asked the bar tender and the bear said "am not sure! I was born with them!" get it? pause, paws heh heh ... ehhh...

"Pfft, Amatuer!... Why would a Ghostling wear glasses ?...........Nopony can see Them!" Suddenly there was a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg Pause before a criket began to make noise afterward's "SHUT IT GREG!"

Saturn would join in, saying jokes such as

"Did you hear the one about the broken pencil? Never mind, it's pointless!" 

"Hey, anypony here like seafood *she'd slap a pair of glasses on a sandwich* see food!"

"Did you hear the joke about the sun? Never mind, it's way over your head!" 

"Why did the bike fall over?" "It was two tire-d!" 

9 hours ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark: seeing her friend Shiny trying attempt to make this mask figure laugh with her jokes she rolled her eyes as she turned to the figure and had a thought "Hey Shiny maybe this pony has no sense of humor maybe if we get this pony to loosen up in a playful manner in a special game "she said showing the glint in her eyes something friendly that every pony can play  

"A game you say? Interesting! I'm all ears!" Shiny responded to Silverspark while rubbing her chin.

(edited)
8 hours ago, Balareth said:

chatterbox scared.png W-wait @Props Valroa ! where you going???  I can try to be funny! let me see errr.. Hear about the restaurant called karma????

There is no menu! you get what you deserve eh?

8 hours ago, Balareth said:

"Pfft, Amatuer!... Why would a Ghostling wear glasses ?...........Nopony can see Them!" Suddenly there was a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg Pause before a criket began to make noise afterward's "SHUT IT GREG!"

A cricket noise could be heard and every beings in the place (which is a lot of souls) would stop talking and remain silent at @Balareth Chatterbox and @Ghostie boi Ghostie's jokes, except for Shiny that was pretty much the only pony laughing. "THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!"

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon

1 hour ago, Saturn Ring said:

Saturn would join in, saying jokes such as

"Did you hear the one about the broken pencil? Never mind, it's pointless!" 

"Hey, anypony here like seafood *she'd slap a pair of glasses on a sandwich* see food!"

"Did you hear the joke about the sun? Never mind, it's way over your head!" 

"Why did the bike fall over?" "It was two tire-d!" 

"What have I done?! I created a monster! A monster that I have no interests into stopping it! He's alive! ALIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!" Shiny would yell loudly like a maniac and then burst into laughter.