Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What ships do you think are most likely to become canon?

Tilgoreth

Big Mac and Marble is canon. Sorry, Fluttermac, sorry cheerimac :I they're both dumb ships anyway Mac is way overshipped

https://www.reddit.com/r/marblemac/

I hope we get another Applejack ship. We only have Trenderjack and I hate trenderhoof, and so does AJ as far as I'm aware. I hope Rarijack comes to life:D and ZephyrDash, Fluttercord, Sparity, Twisentry, Cheesepie.

• Brohoof 1

Most chances so far from most focused to least (but with still some chances in canon)

1. Discord and Fluttershy - they are constantly developed and teased since S3. Discord literally risk his life in S6 finale just for her and Flutershy herself even shown a sign of chemistry when she return the hug.

2. Big Mac and Marble - Hearthbreakers had them attracted for entire episode and it would make sense storywise for them to get married. This would finally bond Pie and Apple fmailies together in case they are not related at all(it was still unknown if Pinkie and AJ have similar ancestor)

3. Sunburst and Starlight Glimmer - A very visible connection between them and Starlight became a villain because she coudn't hang out with anymore. Theres also a momemnt where she blushes after saying goodbye to Sunburst in S6 premiere and making sure they will meet again.

4. Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich - This ship sailed just after one episode. And its still teased in the IDW comics and Berrow's book. Once Hasbro finds a way to get Wierd Al for a second episode, it might be enough for them to start dating. Anyway. who else would endure Pinkie's personality?

5. Soarin and Rainbow Dash - ok this ship barely got into the list. The problem with it is that there IS NO actual development or hinted interest between them, but as a WOnderbolt, Dash has the most chance to bond with him in the future. Another problem is that there's also Quibble Pants and Zephyr Breeze that might beat Soarin for that one race oer Rainbows heart.

Quibble is just like Cheese and Discord, voiced by a celebrity voice actor which may give him an upper hand over non focused Soarin. Zephyr on the other hand, is canon to be attracted to Dash. In stories like that, we might either have Zephyr get over it or Dash learning to return the feelings.

Honorable mentions - ships which will be forever ambigouus due to non important characters or that would cause too much problems with Hasbros reputation (LGBT and shipping with underage characters)

1 - Lyra and BonBon

2 - Spike and Rarity/Spike and Ember

3 - Tender Tap and Applebloom

4 - Doctor and Roseluck/ Doctor and Derpy

5 - Twilight and Flash/Pony or Human (Flash will probably never appear since he was very unpopular but Hasbro will also not introduce another guy for Twilight to not make Flash feel like discarded idea, pretty much same will happen with Celestia and Sombra)

• Brohoof 1

Big Mac and Marble is canon. Sorry, Fluttermac, sorry cheerimac :I they're both dumb ships anyway Mac is way overshipped

I hope we get another Applejack ship. We only have Trenderjack and I hate trenderhoof, and so does AJ as far as I'm aware. I hope Rarijack comes to life:D and ZephyrDash, Fluttercord, Sparity, Twisentry, Cheesepie.

Rarijack could grow on me. But I'd really love to see FlutterDash. Though all characters are straight. Unless the writers pulled a sudden Korasami bisexuality out of the taco galaxy. What is the taco galaxy? It's right next to BS central.

Rarijack could grow on me. But I'd really love to see FlutterDash. Though all characters are straight. Unless the writers pulled a sudden Korasami bisexuality out of the taco galaxy. What is the taco galaxy? It's right next to BS central.

Also to clarify I'm not mad about korasami. I wanted Korasami. I just thought they did it poorly.

Also why haven't you replays to my topic about how to t liking Applejack? Your like her number one fan.

Most chances so far from most focused to least (but with still some chances in canon)

1. Discord and Fluttershy - they are constantly developed and teased since S3. Discord literally risk his life in S6 finale just for her and Flutershy herself even shown a sign of chemistry when she return the hug.

2. Big Mac and Marble - Hearthbreakers had them attracted for entire episode and it would make sense storywise for them to get married. This would finally bond Pie and Apple fmailies together in case they are not related at all(it was still unknown if Pinkie and AJ have similar ancestor)

3. Sunburst and Starlight Glimmer - A very visible connection between them and Starlight became a villain because she coudn't hang out with anymore. Theres also a momemnt where she blushes after saying goodbye to Sunburst in S6 premiere and making sure they will meet again.

4. Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich - This ship sailed just after one episode. And its still teased in the IDW comics and Berrow's book. Once Hasbro finds a way to get Wierd Al for a second episode, it might be enough for them to start dating. Anyway. who else would endure Pinkie's personality?

5. Soarin and Rainbow Dash - ok this ship barely got into the list. The problem with it is that there IS NO actual development or hinted interest between them, but as a WOnderbolt, Dash has the most chance to bond with him in the future. Another problem is that there's also Quibble Pants and Zephyr Breeze that might beat Soarin for that one race oer Rainbows heart.

Quibble is just like Cheese and Discord, voiced by a celebrity voice actor which may give him an upper hand over non focused Soarin. Zephyr on the other hand, is canon to be attracted to Dash. In stories like that, we might either have Zephyr get over it or Dash learning to return the feelings.

Honorable mentions - ships which will be forever ambigouus due to non important characters or that would cause too much problems with Hasbros reputation (LGBT and shipping with underage characters)

1 - Lyra and BonBon

2 - Spike and Rarity/Spike and Ember

3 - Tender Tap and Applebloom

4 - Doctor and Roseluck/ Doctor and Derpy

5 - Twilight and Flash/Pony or Human (Flash will probably never appear since he was very unpopular but Hasbro will also not introduce another guy for Twilight to not make Flash feel like discarded idea, pretty much same will happen with Celestia and Sombra)

They could get away with a CMC ship. Though it depends on how old they are. I know the writers will joke and them learn physics. But I think there supposed to be ten or woven now. And maybe they where Sven or eight when the show started. I say that because they have matured over the seasons.