Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blood trail RP 1x1 between mentis soliquy and cwhip9

cwhip9

(To you too, when the time comes)

She wasn't going to just let him go this time she wanted answers about what be was, how he did any of that and why he'd saved her in the first place, oh and his real name would be lovely.

She ran out after him. "Hey you! Phantom guy! Come here I want to talk to you, about... about all that!" She was not even sure where to start just wanted to talk to the strange stallion about everything really that had transpired. 

• Brohoof 1

The stallion turned around right away holding a hoof up to her muzzle in a sushing motion "first off don't call me that, 2nd not in the open" he looked around "this way" he said leading her down the street passed a few shops then to a library where the stallion from before who bought amber the drink was looking board reading a book and playing with his rubix cube at the front desk

"hi" he said not looking at the two walking in.

"Cresent she's not your type" he said

"like I have time for one?" the batpony said rolling his eyes

"she didn't drink the wine I bought her guess he sake isn't a fan favorite too light for me" the pony at the desk said more focused on the rubix cube.

"coolwhip is it?" the bat pony asked

The rubix cube pony nodded still not looking at them "yes yes, go do your thing ill cover you" he then looked up at emeber he happy face she saw on the one called coolwhip completely wiped away to a tired looking face "coolwhip is he name ms amber your going need a drink after talking with him cuz none of it will be believable"

"i told her that already" the bat pony said

"and now your stuck with her" he sighted in his chair "go cresent before your fan club shows up"

The batpony led the mare into the library down a flight of stairs into a room that had news paper everywhere. some on the floor most on the walls with strings connecting them toe each other, like a web almost. In the web had headlines of "Phantom strikes again" and "Manity tragedy" and eve with some famous pony's circled other she probably never met crossed or circled out in between news paper clippings.  

The batpony closed the door behind them.  

"ok questions?" he asked

• Brohoof 1

"Your some kind of cereal killer aren't you?" She said to him in a rather flat tone, though it was rather accusing she was just gonna ask him direct questions. "Also your not normal...nothing normal could do what ever I've seen you done in both of my encounters with you." 

the bat pony only looked annoyed at the killer question "no I'm not a damn serial killer. They do it that for thrills no cause or self defense its actually the pony im looking for belie it or not" the batpony said approaching the web of paper

"long time ago my brother died in a fire, I was lucky to survive. the killer got away, but my soruces told me im close the basterd has to be here, and..." he turned to amber

"what do you know of vamponys?" the batpony asked

• Brohoof 1

"Ok for heavens sake, my name is Ember, with an E I'm not Amber." She gave him an odd look when he said vamponies. "Your talking about the mythical creatures, like the ones what were made to scare foals into not going out after dark and scaring the crap out of the parents." She gave him another odd look. "You asking that cose your like nuts?" 

• Brohoof 1

"and this is why I said you wouldn't understand look!" he points to a mirror showing her and only her yet she was standing next to him.

"I only kill those who harm the week followed by self defense I'm not like you damn fairy tale monster books" The bat pony said going to the window over looking the city

"if you think I'm nuts then by all means just go, I only saved you that night because I needed to heal after running into those hunters that threw me off. and the only way to heal for me is blood, don't you get it if an alicorn can raise the sun and moon than vampony should be the least bit surprising to you" the bat pony said clearly passed annoyed

• Brohoof 1

She kinda stopped what she was doing when she noticed the lack of reflection in the mirror and the pieces of the puzzle added together in her mind to make the picture. "Y-your... no what?! That's not... possible... your a vampire!!" She backed to the door. "D-dont' kill me... or enthrall me or something...!!" She squeaked in fear. 

• Brohoof 1

The bat ponys ears went down, he was still faceing away from her "just go then...if your that scared of me I know better then to keep talking ms amber, the doors unlocked" he said no turning towards the wall web looking.....not angry...not hungry...or not even dangerous...more sad. As the batpony took a pen and un caped it crossing a pice of paper's text out. he spat the pen out,

"another damen goose chase" he said then went to see what was on the TV which had a news story on the previous night still...

• Brohoof 1

"I don't get it aren't you meant to drink my blood at this point? Or are you gonna let me go and hunt me in the street? Or maybe I'll turn my back and you'll appear in front of me and enthrall me or something...?" She was really talking about this things to herself in a state of hysteria, she really needed someone to slap her or calm her down.  

• Brohoof 1

At that time coolwhip would walk in as the door was near hear  it did slap her in a way "oh sorry ember, you really got to relax" the unicorn trotted to white pony

"what?" asked the batpony

he was slapped up eside the head by coolwhip "just got off the phone with the chines place, your lucky you got out of their quick with emeber when you did. the mob just put out a...." he paused looking at emeber

"odd question whats your favorit hard cider?" coolwhip asked

"

• Brohoof 1

"Hard cider? Ur anything, um the Apple family stuff is good." Looking at him, still somewhat tense in the way of the being in the same room as the vampire. "So your not gonna bite me or turn me into some mindless slave or anything else vampires can do... what can vampires do anyway?" 

• Brohoof 1

"well quite a lot, but the real question is, what can you do for us?" coolwhip said getting the bottle of hard apple cider. The batpony raised and eyebrow at the pony

"coolwhip the hell you thinking?"

"relax cresent she's safe, not famous, no colt friends, and no ties to hunters the mob or Manhattans finest, or your family" The unicorn with the broken horn said with a smile to ember.

• Brohoof 1

"Hey! I could have a boyfriend, how do you know!? And who says I don't have ties with all the things you just said, can you like read ponies or something?" She looked to the vampire, she did actually want to hear about what vampires can do, if she was gonna die or something she wanted to learn first. 

• Brohoof 1

Cresent and coolwhip laughed at that, it wasn't scary sounding nor threatening. More like two friends just laughing at a good joke, "can I cresent?" the unicorn with the broken horn asked  

Cresent went back to the tv "go ahead" the batpony said "warning he's not as nice as I am, just don't make her cry" the batpony said

"If you were with the mob, cops, or what have you the whole im scared of it all thing has been done sense forever, you have no boyfriend at least in manhattan as after your first time seeing cresent you would have told sompony if not him then maybe your best friend. your boy friend would look for you for your safety reasons or get you out of the city. Which cancels the boy friend thing" The unicorn said

"you have combat training but not from cops or military no with your magic you learned from your parents if not uncle with the black something. What black smith doesn't know how to fight? if you didn't you would be a piss poor one as with your body type your no push over. Cresent just loves playing super pony" the unicorn finished

"no I just don't like seeing mares fight" the batpony said

"also what im about to say will prove more whether your with the mob or not" he said sitting in a chair opposite her

"tell me something you saw the punk cresent dealt with what if I told you he has a hit out on you?" Coolwhip said

Cresent sat up from his couch "wait so you mean" 

"yep you both now have the mob after you, idiot now I have to take care of two idiots" coolwhip said

• Brohoof 1

"Well... a-at least you got some of that wrong... I tought myself how to fight when the bullies at school picked on me for being a kirin. Though what's this rubbish about some mob thingy? I don't even live here... I'd like to see the mob do anything in Canterlot!" She huffed in a degree of arrogance.

• Brohoof 1

"well hunny your not in canterlot anymore and trust me canterlot has nothing on this family" coolwhip said drawing the mare atenction

"well who are they?" asks coolwhip

At the hunters hide out

"The Faygo Family" The gryphone said to his boss.

Streak just brought his face to his desk "oh son of a...."

"its not that bad boss these idiots don't really know who they just put the hit on" the gryphone said

"Yes and no, its another bloody hurtle we have to jump through, the mod rarely dose alive bones"

"yes but they could also weaken him and then we can swing him and capture our retirement" Bones the gryphone said

"work with the mob, are you out of your feathered brain?!" Streak said

"look one way or another if the mob is after him the cops will surley follow, they do alive and every cop has him on their list" 

Back with Amber and Cresent "which is why now Both of you have to lay low, amber the main reason hey want you dead is because of you just said no to that punk. Cresent, you humiliated them and now they need to make you an example"

"well that screws the whole hunting plan" the batpony said with a sigh

"but this could still help us, maybe it was the mob who went after willow"

The bat pony was silent at that

"So let them come to us" he said finally "if anything they will make Striker and that damn gryphone"  

• Brohoof 1

"How many times do I have to say my name is Ember, you know like a fire ember, not amber!" She was starting to get more annoyed at this than the mob who now wanted her dead cose she beat up two of the big guys, well one of the big guys under some sort of mind control.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"either way I need to clean up after you idiots stay in the library cresent, ember I would recommend the same but know better then to tell a mare what to do" he said sounding more annoyed then anything else as he left the two pony's in the room.

Once gone Cresent groaned I cant believe my life's is in his broken horn" he looked at ember board

"you like pasta?" he asked

A few minuets later at the Manhattan police HQ

"hey guys" coolwhip said cheerfully strolling in the department

"let me guess another tip on the phantom?" said the receptionist at the desk, new pony still fresh from cop school. Coolwhip had to admit seeing the new blood in the department was hopeful until....

"well speak of the pony I was thinking of, coolwhip!" the police chief said a rather large minitor with a dark coat black as onix

"Chief onix, your going to want to" began coolwhip

"just get in my office already before the cameras see you" the bull said loosing his odd cheerful tone.

Once inside the minitor more or less slammed the door "so this better be a good lead every tip you've sent has left us too many ways in mud creek the minitor growled.

"not my fault, you know I can give all the info to the mob and your boss about the phantom case including you going along with this which  no lawyer but I think if your concerned about legality your lawyer is going to need a rope to climb what we've been doing" he said confidently

"oh that's why I have insurance with you now until we catch this phantom, meet crystal" the minitor nodded at the crystal pony who entered the room 

Coolwhip raised his eyebrow "crystal, police work eh? well I would say I'm surprised but I did have a feeling of a 40% chance you would work with manhattans finest" he said

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 1

"Pasta? Vampires eat food?"

==============================================================================================

"Well... it's a long story... but um yeah I decided I'd do this as a ligit job and not as some auxiliary guard, besides I like the big city, The Empire is not going anywhere I hope it's not anyway." She took an ear bud and placed to her ear to check what track she was on. "Oh I like this one." And put the bud in. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Mentis Soliloquy, "crystal will be your handel" Onix said "shell report what she seems ligit leads on phantom and on your doings"

"openly saying im spying on you coolwhip will catch you phantom?!" the pony said annoyed

"insurance, I think you can understand" the minitor smiled mockingly

"crystal clear" the unicorn said sighing then looking at crystal "well it will save me the walk, the mob will reach you in a month trying to get you on their payroll to reach the phantom. Id take the money if my theory of the rouge vamp from the cult" the pony said

Then looking at the mintior "having her following isn't advised I have too many clients that will get spooked blowing my cover to the phantom" coolwhip said

"she knows what she signed up for taking this case coolwhip" its this or actually lock you up for misleading and tempering the evidence anything else?" the minitor said

That made the unicorn laugh "you know better then to lock me up id have a lot of fun their but no am I good or your going to tag me too?"

"hmm what do you think crystal?" the police chief said

• Brohoof 1

The mare's head had been bobbing the whole time they had their spat. "Oh um Coolwhips an asshole, aren't you Cool?" She giggled from her own joke. "Look Cool they gave me the case because of our previous adventures, besides I don't mind some more work with ya. Just tell me when to fuck off will do the trick." 

• Brohoof 1

coolwhip smiled "this will be fun" coolwhip said

the phone rang and the police chief waved them off "ya"

Coolwhip moved out of the office as he left the door wide open the police chief mouthed to the crystal pony 'follow him'

If crystal did follow him he would have pulled out his rubix cube and start heading towards a nearby pub "if your game lets catch up at the pub here I belive you owe me a drinking match" he said

• Brohoof 1

She nodded and followed him indeed. "Oh I love this job getting payed to get drunk? I mean why don't more ponies become cops it's so good..." She walked next to him on the way to whichever pub they were destined for. "Why do I after all this time, know that you are giving my boss the run around? It's as clear as my coat." 

• Brohoof 1

"the run around, crystal you wound me more then my horn" said the PI "but I like you enough to not bull shit you so ill only say this" as they walked into a pub. The pony waved at the bar maid before taking his seat with crystal.

"you boss is spread to thin to cover this case properly hence why he's hired me on. and he's not the sharpest bull in the pin if you get my drift" he said looking at the drinks menu

"and belie it or not I'm actually helping pony's more" he said putting the menu down looking at crystal with a caring smile....not often seen on the unicorns muzzle.

By that time the bar mare came by "the usual cool, or you trying something new with your date here?" the mare said a unicorn levitating a menu

"drinking game actually" coolwhip said "so lets start with the light and go to hard" he said

The mare blinked at him "you play drinking games?"

"with my old buddy here" he nodded towards crystal.

"Why do I think this... hmm 'helping ponies' is bending if not breaking the law Cool? Also be nice about my boss he works hard to see justice out in the world." She waited until the waitress had left to get their drinks. "Us dating, ha! Your too... weird? Socially odd maybe to ever get a date and keep a mare, also I'm gonna drink you under the table!" 

• Brohoof 1