Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need help with this ridiculously stupid task

Pentakill

@@Pentakill I've moved your thread to the appropriate section as well as edited the image to the size you wanted. I assume whatever program you were using was locking the aspect ratio or just outright had a limit. I'm going to take a stab in the dark (pun intended) and guess this is a multi-monitor background/wallpaper?

htRnVyz.png

• Brohoof 1

@@Pentakill I've moved your thread to the appropriate section as well as edited the image to the size you wanted. I assume whatever program you were using was locking the aspect ratio or just outright had a limit. I'm going to take a stab in the dark (pun intended) and guess this is a multi-monitor background/wallpaper?

sig-4779627.htRnVyz.png

Thank you for the help, and nice guess but it is actually the base for a panoramic desk pad for my keyboard and mouse :)

post-11645-0-70188800-1483393362.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@Pentakill, It's quite simple; just scroll down to Resize, select the pixels option and put in the proportions, then it will resize it for you.

I'm not talking about the resize anymore, I'm reffering to the image that I need transparent.

I used to use something, forget which art program, but you gotta adjust 'opacity' opacity is in relation to transparency together they always equal 100%. I used to mess around making stuff semi-transparent and overlaying images over each other, was using gimp or sai or some other free program and just looked through all the options. If you mess up press ctrl+z and it will undo your mistake. There is layering you also have to do like, black behind the other image I suppose, just guess n check could take a little bit but is worth it.

I'm not talking about the resize anymore, I'm reffering to the image that I need transparent.

You can transparatise the image on ezimba, too. I use it to transparatise all my art.

• 2 weeks later...