Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ryak

Okay, I'm not even sure if this goes here, and if it doesn't, I'm sorry. I've missed about the last 7 months of pony due to my roommate's and my laptops being stolen from our dorm room early November. Not only has this put a huge strain on my school work, but it also has put me severally behind anything pony related. Plus I lost all my stories I was working on. It's great to see the site come so far from when I was last on it, and I'm a bit surprised that my account hasn't been deleted. I hope to make many friends while I'm here thanks to the added amount of interest that has accumulated over these months.

Alright, so here's the deal: I've only seen the first 5 episodes of season 2 and a few others from when I was able to visit home and watch them on the family computer or any episodes that my parents were kind enough to record for me. Luckily, when I moved back home for the summer, my parents surprised me with a gift of a new laptop for making it through my freshman year of college. I know it wasn't necessary, but I'm not complaining. Also, one of my friends was kind enough to download all of the episodes in HD off youtube for me and put them on an external harddrive for me. So catching up on the episodes shouldn't be too hard.

I was just wondering if any of you guys would be able to highlight some of the key stuff that has happened throughout the past several months. Now I'm not looking for anything specific and I'm not asking you to tell me every little detail possible. Just some of the stuff that has happened with the community, popular fanfiction, or anything else.

Really, anything helps and I'm very grateful to anything you contribute. Thanks again.

A bit of filler things, some major things, there was a two parter about a wedding, which didn't go so well, buncha moments from all the ponies, I think there was a CMC related episode, not sure, and i'm trying to not spoil too much, so that's all i'll go into it for the episodes.

As for the forums, there's been lots of new blank flanks, I've declared domination on a sertain section, and Discord has overthrown Feld0 ((kidding))

That's pretty much it

Discord confirmed for season 3 (vage and from John's twitter page(thats his name.. right?))

Season 3 confirmed

Bronycon NY in june

Season 2 finally was INCREDIBLE!

Derpy Fiasco

SO MUCH ART AND MUSIC.

and more importantly SO MUCH PONY!

Thats all i can really think of right now... There was a whole ton of awesome youtube videos out, I would defiantly check out the two bestist sisters play sieres.

I would recommend staying off the EQD until you catch up so you stay away from any spoilers.

• Brohoof 1

HerePosted Image

Well that's a lot of time man. I don't think we can summerize a whole season of pony. You'd have to find the 'Sodes.

Dang, and I just bought some yesterday at the market. Yeah, now that finals are over, I'll be able to see all the episodes from start to finish. What I really wanted to know if there was anything groundbreaking from the brony community that I needed to know about.

Discord confirmed for season 3 (vage and from John's twitter page(thats his name.. right?))

Season 3 confirmed

Bronycon NY in june

Derpy Fiasco

SO MUCH ART AND MUSIC.

Thats all i can really think of right now... There was a whole ton of awesome youtube videos out, I would defiantly check out the two bestist sisters play sieres.

I would recommend staying off the EQD until you catch up so you stay away from any spoilers.

WHEN IS SEASON THREE?!?!?!?

or is that not confirmed yet??????

WHEN IS SEASON THREE?!?!?!?

or is that not confirmed yet??????

Should be released on the same time frame as season two (september) ^-^, its been in the works since late last year!

Season 2 is coming. The date isn't confirmed yet.

Wait... what?! lol gatchya xD

Season 3 confirmed

Bronycon NY in june

Derpy Fiasco

SO MUCH ART AND MUSIC.

Discord in season 3? awesome! We have conventions now? We must have really grown in these months that I was gone. And I actually got to see the episode where Rainbow Dash Called Derpy, Derpy. My parents didn't understand my excitement but it was so awesome. Getting caught up on all the music, art and videos is going to take time. Thanks for the suggestion, about the two sisters thing.

Should be released on the same time frame as season two (september) ^-^, its been in the works since late last year!

Wait... what?! lol gatchya xD

You little *************************************** xD

(edited)

Discord in season 3? awesome! We have conventions now? We must have really grown in these months that I was gone. And I actually got to see the episode where Rainbow Dash Called Derpy, Derpy. My parents didn't understand my excitement but it was so awesome. Getting caught up on all the music, art and videos is going to take time. Thanks for the suggestion, about the two sisters thing.

Oh and alex s. appears to be back from his hiatus, he released his first VIP in a while. If you don't know him I would defiantly recommend him -

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gfniCDbbzg[/media]

And another small thing - we got our own board on 4chan(/mlp/), its pretty much a big deal xD

Trying to think of more things that have happened... : /

Edited by Extraho Vinco

Oh and alex s. appears to be back from his hiatus, he released his first VIP in a while. If you don't know him I would defiantly recommend him -

And another small thing - we got our own board on 4chan(/mlp/), its pretty much a big deal xD

Trying to think of more things that have happened... : /

Yeah, I remember him with is part with pinkie song he released a long time ago. And our own board on 4chan?! I didn't think that would ever happen with the bad blood between 4chan and the bronies. That's sick!

(edited)

You missed the April Foal's prank D: GLaDOS took over and made us her subjects, forcing us to give cake to each other. For science.

Okay basically it wasn't GLaDOS it was mailmare :P

Edited by Allie Tsukasa Way
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, Pinkie Pie continued to defy the laws of physics (though I'm sure that doesn't surprise anypony), and, well, without getting really too spoilerish, one of the biggest features for me this season was just how amazing the music continued to be, even compared to the awesome numbers in Season 1!!! Trust me dude, you'll be seeing some great songs as you continue going through Season 2! Hope you enjoy it every step of the way, and congrats on finishing your freshman year of college; that's always a tough one to knock off! Welcome back to the community! :D

Edited by Batbrony

S2E1 The Return of Harmony Part 1: Discord's Debut

S2E2 The Return of Harmony Part 2: The Power of Friendship recurrs as weaponized

S2E3 Lesson Zero: Crazy Twilight

S2E4 Luna Eclipsed: CANTERLOT ALL-CAPS

S2E5 Sisterhooves Social: Rarity has anger issues

S2E6 The Cutie Pox: No one really talks about this episode for some reason

S2E7 May the Best pet Win!: Find a Pet song

S2E8 The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well: Ponyville being subject to anomalous disasters earns the ire of Bronies

S2E9 Sweet and Elite: Rarity in Canterlot is a perfect fit, Dancing Twilight

S2E10 Secret of My Excess: Closure (or Opening) of Spike's crush on Rarity.

S2E11 Hearth's Warming Eve: Various costumes are enjoyed by the fans

S2E12 Family Appreciation Day: Zap apples

S2E13 Baby Cakes: Pony genetics

S2E14 The Last Roundup: Derpy Hooves' cameo

S2E15 The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000: "Bacon manes" and cider being allegedly alchoholic. Also, steampunk becomes canon.

S2E16 Read It and Weep: Daring-Do and Rainbow Dash being a theif

S2E17 Hearts & Hooves Day: Cheerimac shipping

S2E18 A Friend in Deed: Smile Smile Smile song becomes almost universally loved

S2E19 Putting Your Hoof Down: Iron Will is a surrogate of Mr. T. Make of that what you will.

S2E20 It's About Time: Twilight Sparkle becomes Solid Snake ala Metal Gear Solid, and the Terminator.

S2E21 Dragon Quest: Dragons.

S2E22 Hurricane Fluttershy: Wonderbolts appear again

S2E23 Ponyville Confidential: Various rumors and gossips; Big Mac and Smartie Pants the stuffed toy, Princess Celestia eating cake, Fluttershy's news article etc.

S2E24 MMMystery on the Friendship Express: Griffons appear again, Pinkie Pie and Twilight appear as Sherlock Holmes and/or Watson

S2E25 A Canterlot Wedding Part 1: Shining Armor

S2E26 A Canterlot Wedding Part 2: Cadance and Queen Chrysalis