Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Super Bowl LI -Atlanta Falcons vs. New England Patriots (Feb 5 2017,Houston,TX)

PiratePony

Atlanta is garbage. They get a massive lead and are doing insanely well, then they get cocky and lose it all. I was rooting for them, but screw it, they deserve to lose.

Hey now, you can't treat an underdog team like that. Sure it was disappointing but look, the patriots got away with a what could've been game changing calls, especially the last one. Atlanta tried their utmost but in the end, those rookie mistakes hit them in the tailfeathers...still...I always think the Pats will get slammed with scandals. Just wait and see.

• Brohoof 2

What a depressing end. As soon as that holding call on Atlanta happened that was it. That would have been an easy field goal and Atlanta would be victorious.

Lady Gaga killed it. Wow.

• Brohoof 2

What a depressing end. As soon as that holding call on Atlanta happened that was it. That would have been an easy field goal and Atlanta would be victorious.

Lady Gaga killed it. Wow.

Who knows these days...biased refs...and the Pats got away with a few calls...

• Brohoof 1

I feel as though that last 2 point conversion should have been called no good. His foot didn't come down over the line so it doesn't count. So as far as I'm concerned the Falcons should be the Super Bowl Champs.

That doesn't matter.  If the football goes anywhere on the area of the touchdown when the offense has it, it's a touchdown.

Tom brady and his team is the greatest and strongest ( no doubt) but I still don't respect them,  despite of any history in football being made (excluded their last "win" of the super bowl).  That was a bowl shit. 

To me, peyton manning will always be the greatest  :pinkie:

Edited by Satrox
  • Brohoof 1

Well that was depressing.

No Cinderella story. No young up starts upending the veterans. No first superbowl victory. The evil empire wins again. 

:=: And the packers lost to the superbowl loosers! 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 2

I think a lot of what happened here was Atlanta took a ton of injuries.  They were doing just fine on defense so long as they had their whole roster.  Take three or four guys out of it and you get the wrecking ball that the Pats did to them.