Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Super Bowl LI -Atlanta Falcons vs. New England Patriots (Feb 5 2017,Houston,TX)

PiratePony

It really doesn't matter to me,  just as long it not the overkill type of game. 

why do I have feeling that it will be....

Today is the big day! :D

qtykicmn5uw3pc9cjq6a.png

(I wish you had put some kind of poll in the original post like I did with those other threads about the postseason, PiratePony)

As much doubts as I have about this, I hope the Falcons win it. Unlike the Panthers last year, they deserve to have their first title right about now.

I didn't notice this until now. I guess it's too late to add one, since it's day off. 

I didn't have a poll last year, so I didn't think to put one this year. 

Today is the big day! :D

sig-4806431.qtykicmn5uw3pc9cjq6a.png

I didn't notice this until now. I guess it's too late to add one, since it's day off. 

I didn't have a poll last year, so I didn't think to put one this year. 

Oh, right.

Anyway, I sure hope the Patriots lose this super bowl miserably.

I don't see how the GOAT would be the GOAT if he deflated footballs, man.

OOOOOHHHH, Frostgage just got roasted! He's mellltiinng! Aaaaahhh!

Yeah. There's NO WAY Tom Brady will EVER be the GOAT. You know who the REAL GOAT is?

PEYTON. MANNING.

ALL OTHER ARGUMENTS ARE INVALID.

• Brohoof 1

DO I HEAR PEYTON MANNING BEING MENTIONED? *is from Indianapolis, so is a huge Colts fan*

Anyways, it's in 30 minutes. Go Falcons, I guess. Like I said, Colts fan, and Colts fans generally dislike the Patriots. Not saying every one hates them though. :P

OOOOOHHHH, Frostgage just got roasted! He's mellltiinng! Aaaaahhh!

Yeah. There's NO WAY Tom Brady will EVER be the GOAT. You know who the REAL GOAT is?

PEYTON. MANNING.

ALL OTHER ARGUMENTS ARE INVALID.

"Being in the huddle with John Unitas was like being in the huddle with God."

-John Mackey, TE, Colts

Just throwing this out here. No team has ever come back from 14 points down in the Super Bowl.

And now three straight defensive holding calls on the Falcons, each on third down. Refs trying to make this game interesting. Unbelievable.

Brady throws a pick six. Goodnight, everybody.

Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 1

Losing Gronk to an injury wasn't an issue in the last two games. But they're really missing him against the Falcons.

The narrative about the Falcons used to be great QB and offense but shaky D. But this year they're for real!

First time ever a Super Bowl will go into overtime. What a choke job by Atlanta.

Edit: Of all the games to be decided by a defensive pass interference call, why the freaking Super Bowl?

Edited by Yoshi89

can we all at least agree that Tom Brady is GOAT?

See, there's the thing about this.

There have been different eras of football throughout its' history.  One can never count for someone being the GOAT when there have been so many rule changes throughout history.

I'll tell you what, in a defense dominant era of the 1970s, Brady just wouldn't be able to handle any powerhouse defense that would be there.

You can't ever consider one being the GOAT, you CAN consider him the greatest of his era.

• Brohoof 3

Really tense game, Patriots were absolutely awful during the first half, but damn what a comeback. First SB to go into overtime

Say what you will about the Patriots, but after that turnaround they really deserved it

Edited by Whompy Whomperson
  • Brohoof 3

You can't ever consider one being the GOAT, you CAN consider him the greatest of his era.

I think Tom Brady is the other kind of GOAT: Greatest Of All Time.

• Brohoof 2

I think Tom Brady is the other kind of GOAT: Greatest Of All Time.

Again, goes back to the many rule changes.

Would he survive the hell of Defensive dominance in the 70s?  Who knows?  But the pain he will go through is much more than the pain he went through these days.

• Brohoof 1