Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Pokemon Journey (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Dynamo Pad,

The professor smiles as he walks in "Oh I know, Starla told me all about her" he says as he hugs his daughter then pets the Eevee and picking her up gently "Come on then little girl, time to see if you're healthy, if you've got any conditions, I can heal them for you" he says as he takes Bella to the lab table and starts checking her over  "Hmm I see, oh there's a flea here, oh and a tick? tsk tsk tsk, you poor little one" he coos over the Eevee "Oh and traces of dirt and muk? Well then you'll need a bath, oh and look, traces of paralysis and confusion? Oh you poor dear"

Felicity giggles "Daddy loves pokemon as much as I do, don't worry Dynamo, Bella will be as healthy as our other pokemon once he's finished looking over and healing her" she says, hugging Dynamo close.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Dynamo smiles and watches the professor take Bella with him. "That's good to know. I hope Bella will be okay. Also I wanted to let you know I have a new friend with me." He says pointing to the Ralts on top of his head. He and Felicity follow the professor to the back of the lab. He watches the professor performing a health check up to help the Eevee. Dynamo looks to Felicity and smiles at her giggling. "That's great to hear, Fel. Bella is a such a sweet and kind Pokemon. I know you'll take great care of her. I'll help out in whatever I can, as well." He says, returning Felicity's embrace.

After the checkup, Dynamo yawns and rubs his eyes with his hands. "I guess it's been a long day. So much has happened since I got here. Once your dad tells us about Bella's condition, do you want to head off for sleep? We have a long journey ahead of us tomorrow." He says while turning to glance at Felicity. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity nods "You go on to sleep sweetie, I'll join you once daddy's done healing Bella. I want her to sleep with us for a while, so that she feels safe and loved" she says, giving Dynamo a peck on the cheek while watching her father heal Bella "I-is she going to be okay daddy? I j-just cannot understand why anypony would abandon her, she's just the cutest and fluffiest little Eevee ever" 

Her father chuckles "She'll be just fine sweetheart, and I know, sadly there is no real law against pokemon abandonment, so there's not much we can do but make sure from now on that Bella here is happy and feels safe and loved" he says and chuckles "And yes Felicity dear, with enough love and friendship, your Bella will evolve into a Sylveon" he says, finishing up with removing the fleas, ticks and paralysis "aand there, now she just needs a bath" he says as he picks the now condition free Eevee and moves her to the grooming bath "This won't take long sweetie" he says and then takes about five minutes to wash and dry Bella "there you go little Bella, all clean and free of conditions" he says as he picks her up and hands her back to Felicity

"Yaay, thank you daddy" Felicity giggles as she hugs him then takes Bella up to her room, she peeks in on Dynamo "Going to sleep now sweety, my room is next door"

@,

Dynamo tries to argue, but another yawn escapes from his lips. He reluctantly nods in defeat. "Okay, then. You win, Fel. I do expect a great big hug from Bella when she's fully healed. I'm caring for her just like I care for the other Pokemon as well." He turns around and starts to walk away, but glances at Felicity. "I guess I'll see you in a little bit. Goodnight, professor. I'll see you in the morning." He waves behind him and head off towards his room. As he makes it to his room he walks over to his bag and pulls out a set of pajamas. He places Croaker and Ralts on the bed before getting changed for bed. He plops down on the bed lazily and pulls his Pokemon into a hug. "Tomorrow is going to be great, you guys. I have a good feeling." He says before noticing his door being opened. He smiles as he sees that it was Felicity. He nods in understanding. "Okay and thanks for letting me know, Fel. I'll see you in the morning and goodnight." He hugs Croaker and Ralts and bids them goodnight, as he returns them to their pokeballs. He then places the capsules on the nightstand, as he lays his head down on the pillow and slowly falls asleep.

-A few hours later-

It was the middle of the night and Dynamo was tossing and turning. He slowly awoke and groans in frustration. He tries to go back to sleep, but it felt impossible. With a sigh, he sits up and gets out of bed. He slips on his shoes and takes his pokeballs with him. He also made sure to take his jacket with him in case he would get cold. He made sure to be as quiet as possible before exiting the building. He started to walk around while gazing up at the starry night sky. He soon comes across a bench and proceeds to sit down. He looks at the Lumiouse gym tower and admired the bright lights that illuminated the city.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Meanwhile, Felicity was also having trouble sleeping. Not only because it was quite the hot night, but she couldn't stop thinking about Bella. She sighs as she rolls onto her side and onto the side of her bed,dangling her feet over the edge. She gets into her silk night gown and picks Bella, Psly and Rocky up "Come on, lets see if Dynamo is awake" she says softly before going to his room and opening the door, he wasn't there. "He must be outside, he isn't here" she says to her pokemon who nod in agreement.

Walking outside, she finds Dynamo sitting on the bench with his pokemon out of their pokeballs. She smiles and sits next to him "Hey D, couldn't sleep either eh?" she asks as she pets her pokemon, "It's too hot and I kept thinking about how our Bella was treated in the past" she says, hugging Belal who yips and wags her tail happily, licking Felicity on the muzzle before jumping into Dynamo's lap for a snuggle from him.

@,

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard someone addressing him. He looks away from the scenery to see that it was Felicity and the other Pokemon. He blushes at seeing Felicity in her nightgown, but tries to fight the blush. He nods and chuckles, as he felt Bella jumping into his lap and snuggle him. He smiles softly and returns the nuzzle before standing up, as he held Bella in his arms. "No, I couldn't sleep very well. I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm glad to know that she's doing a lot better now." He says while looking at the adorable Eevee in his arms. He sighs as he gives Bella back to Felicity. He then grabs the pokeballs he had with them and brought out Croaker and Ralts. They both yawned and looked up to their trainer. He smiles apologetically towards them. "I'm sorry you two, but I couldn't really sleep. I'm just too excited for the journey tomorrow. At the same time, I'm just...worried." He whispers the last part while looking up to the sky.

Croaker and Ralts look worriedly and call out to him. He shakes his head as he picks them up into his arms. "Don't worry, you two. Everything will be okay. It's just...I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my life. I always wanted to be a trainer and travel around the world. I wanted to travel with my best friend, but she moved away." A stray tear cascaded down his muzzle, He turns to look at Felicity, who was sitting on the bench with the others. "I have to admit I almost didn't want to travel to Kalos. Even back when you moved, I was so lost, that I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I almost gave up my goals and ambitions. You were pretty much my best friend and only friend, Fel. If it wasn't for Professor Rowan and Fantina, I wouldn't be here now. They talked me into not giving up and to keep inspired me to follow my dreams. That's why I learned battles from Fantina and studied with Professor Rowan. I still want to be the best trainer I can be, but that was only half the truth." He shook his head and looks at everyone with a look of determination. "I want to one day fight the elite four and become champion myself, one day. I know that dream is very far off, but it's one worth pursuing. That's why I want to take on gym challenges."

Croaker and Ralts nuzzle Dynamo, who smiles and hugs them tightly. "I'm sorry for worrying you both. I learned that if I gave up a long time ago then I would always keep feeling sorry for myself. That's not the way I want to live. I'm glad to have you both as my Pokemon. I just hope we can continue to find other Pokemon who want to be our friends." He says before looking at Felicity. "I'm sorry for worrying you as well, Fel. I wasn't trying to make you feel worried about my problems. That's how I felt for the past few years before I made it here. Seeing you again, it feels as if you never left, you know? I-I hope this doesn't change how you feel, or change your mind on traveling with me." He walks back to the bench and sits down next to Felicity. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles and stands up, they begin to walk towards the fountain that was in the middle of the nearby park. She smiles lovingly at Dynamo "Oh Dynamo, of course it doesn't change how I feel about you or about our journey together darling, you know me better than that. I mean, sure my gender and sex and well appearance may have changed, but nothing else has changed, I'm still the pony you knew way back when" she says and was about to sit down, but as their pokemon were happily playing and pouncing around and underneath their feet, she accidentally trips over Bella and falls backward, grabbing Dynamo so that he lands on top of her, and not only did Dynamo get a bit of a view of her chest area, their lips locked, resulting in Felicity blushing deeply. "Dynamo I didn't k.." she closes her eyes and pulls him closer, holding him close on top of her and kissing him.

@,

Dynamo watches Felicity stand up and gets up to join her. He walks with her to the fountain, as he looks at her in surprise from her sudden statement. He then smiles softly and chuckles. "Thank you, Felicity. Just hearing those words has made me feel a whole lot better. I'm so glad you didn't change in personality. You're still the same sweet, kind, silly and awesome pony I knew." He smiles as he watches the Pokemon playing and having fun. He was about to sit on the edge of the fountain with her, but notices that she trips over Bella and starts falling backwards. He felt Felicity grab onto him as they both fell to the ground. Dynamo groaned from the sudden impact of falling, as he starts to open his eyes. His eyes then widen in shock as he saw the position Felicity and he were in. The most shocking was that they were lip locked as well. he pulls back from the kiss while sporting a massive blush to his cheeks. He tries to fight off the blush as he checked to make sure Felicity was safe. "F-Felicity? Are you okay. You're not hurt are you? I-I'm sorry I..." He was suddenly cut off, as he felt Felicity pull him closer to her and kiss him once more. At first he didn't move, but soon he closes his eyes, wraps his arms around her and returns the kiss. Croaker and Ralts were surprised of the sudden events, but smiled at the somewhat okay results.

After a few moments, the two broke the kiss and try to regain their breath. He looks at Felicity with love and care in his eyes. After standing back on his feet, he helps her up and sits near the edge of the fountain. At first he just stares at the ground, but he then turns to look at his lifelong friend. "I guess that was a great way to have our first kiss, huh? To tell you the truth, that was my first kiss. I hope it was okay, Felicity. I guess we can't really be friends anymore. Not after what just happened." He suddenly got up from his seat and stands in front of her. He then gets down on one knee and takes her hand in his. "After what you told me of your feelings and that date we had, I know there's something special between us. I guess what I'm trying to say is...I like you as more than a friend. I was also wondering if you will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with a hopeful look in his eyes.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Elera blushed deeply after their deep kiss "T-truth is Dynamo, it was my first kiss too" she says as she stands up and sits on the edge of the fountain, and when she sees him drop to one knee and ask her to be his girlfriend, she teared up and hugged him tightly "Yes Dynamo, yes, yes, yes a million times yes, Of course I will be your girlfriend Dynamo. I've waited so long to hear you ask me out" she says and  kisses him again, "I love you so much Dynamo and I think Bella knew that, that's why she playfully tripped me over" she says as she picks up her pokemon and snuggles all of them happily.

@,

Dynamo blushes at her remark, but smiles softly. "I-I'm glad to hear that. It makes me happy to h-hear that I was your first kiss." He says as he rubs his nape. He was becoming worried about Felicity, as she was beginning to tear up. His fears were put to rest as she hugged him tightly. He grinned at her response and returns the tight hug. "I'm so glad you said yes. Seeing you again, the date and the time we've spent together. It all made me realize how precious you are to me." He kisses her once more and holds her closely to him. "I love you so much as well Felicity. I guess Bella wanted to play a little matchmaker, huh?" He chuckles as all of their Pokemon gathered around and snuggled the group. "I think Ralts had the same thought. It's said Ralts can sense emotion from other people. I think she could tell my happiness for Pokemon, adventures and my feelings for you. I think that's what drew her to us." He says while receiving a nod from Ralts. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

"You were always  precious to me Dynamo, you were the only one aside from daddy who truly understood me" she says as she nuzzles into his neck and closes her eyes. Simply enjoying the snuggles from everyone, she giggles and flicks her ears cutely and snuggles everyone. She then feels a little tickle and opens her eyes to see Bella curled up on her lap, she giggles "Hello sweetie, is everything alright?" she asks as she notices that Bella was shaking, Bella simply smiles up at her as she jumps off of her lap and then, the most amazing things happens, Bella evolves.

After minute or two, Bella was no longer an Eevee, but a beautiful Sylveon, Felicity squeals in delight "A Sylveon!" she squeals and hugs Bella "Look! Dynamo! Look! She evolved into a Sylveon! It-it must have been the love that we share for each other and for all of our pokemon that helped her to evolve...and you're possibly right about Ralts, we could ask daddy" she says, hugging Bella tightly and nuzzling her, Bella simply cries her name and nuzzles into the mare who had showed her the love that she desperately needed and wanted. "Syl"

@,

Dynamo chuckles and nuzzles her back. He closes his eyes and smiles. Happy to have the love of his life in his arms. "We were able to easily understand each other. That's why you always have and always will be my best friend. Now we are boyfriend and girlfriend. I know we'll always be together forever. It's because you and I make the ultimate team." He chuckles as he notices Bella jumps and curls up to Felicity's lap. He looks on in curiosity at Bella's odd behavior. His eyes widen as a sudden glow enveloped the Eevee. As the light died down, the Eevee was replaced by a Sylveon. 

Dynamo smiles and looks to Felicity while huggging her tightly. "I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you, sweetheart." He says while nodding in agreement. "I think your right about that. Our confession of love must have been the key. I guess the friendship between the other Pokemon must have helped as well. Hopefully, your dad can explain it to us in the morning." He says while joining in the hug. "Congratulations, Bella. We're so proud of you being able to become a Sylveon." He chuckles, but yawns. He rubs his eyes while looking at everyone. "Well, you guys. I don't know about you, but I think it's time we head back to bed. I think sleep is finally catching back up to me and we should get some rest. Sounds to me like we'll have an interesting journey ahead of us." He grabs Felicity's hand and smiles softly at her. "Let's go, my love." He says as the two started making their way back the lab. The Pokemon all walking and joyfully pouncing around them.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles as she held Dynamo's hand while still snuggling Bella "Alright darling, it is quite late and and we have an early start tomorrow. So some sleep would be great" she says "come on Psly, Rocky, it's bed time again" she calls as they bound after her. She smiles "Daddy may actually still be awake, he often stays up late because he gets so into his work" she says as they soon once again walks into the lab and her home "Daddy, we're here, and have something to ask you" she calls out

The professor smiles "In the lab love, come on in" he calls back

Felicity smiles at Dynamo and alks in, snuggling Bella "Daddy, Bella evolved, and guess what into" she giggles

Her father smiles "No need to guess, with all the love that you've shown her and the love between you and Dynamo, plus the friendship shared with all your Pokemon, it was clear from the start that our little Bella will evolve into an Eevee, I'm proud of you darling though, your first evolution, and a Sylveon none the less" he smiles and pets Bella who nuzzles lovingly into the pets.

@,

Dynamo looks to his two Pokemon happily interacting with the others. "Hey Croaker and Ralts. It's time to go home. We can play more tomorrow on our journey." He smiles as the two jumped onto his shoulders. He chuckles with a nod to his girlfriend. "Sounds to me like he's very dedicated to his work. Has he ever filled you in on what kind of research he's working on. Whatever it is, it must be really important to stay up all night. Knowing you, you'd be staying up late as well. Like father like daughter after all. I'd probably be the one to wake you up in the morning. That, or it would be the role reversal. I'd probably would have trouble waking up, but who knows."

As the group walked into the building, they headed towards the back where the professor was still working. He smiles back at Felicity, as she shows her dad the newly evolved Bella. He nods at the professor's remark. "I think Bella was able to evolve when she saw Felicity and I kiss." He blushes when he realized what he says. "I-I completely forgot. P-Professor? I just want to know I r-really like your daughter. She's been my best friend for a long time. Reuniting with her, those feelings haven't changed. I don't know where these feelings will go, but I know she's very important in my life. That's why I was wondering if it's okay for me to date Felicity." A sudden realization hit Dynamo. He then looks to the professor with curiosity written on his face. "I think you might be able to help me, professor. The pokedex said that Ralts can sense the emotions of other ponies. Did that mean she could sense my happiness for Felicity and Pokemon? Is that what drew Ratls to me, sir?" He smiles softly as he felt Ralts nuzzling him. 

@@Dynamo Pad

The professor smiles and pets Bella, he then chuckles "It was pretty obvious that you two were destined to be together Dynamo, and as you said, you two were best friends since foalhood, and with how Felicity is now a beautiful young mare, the two of you would date" he then closes his eyes and his smile widens "As for your observation, it is quite possible for Bella to have evolved once she saw the two of you kiss, but it's also likely because of how much love and care our Felicity has for her pokemon, and for your question, I'm more than happy for her to date you, I couldn't think of a better young stallion for her to be with" he says and as he opens his eyes, he then pets the Ralts "As for the Ralts, I'd say that yes, that could be very likely, was she more reluctant to attack and defended more?"

@,

Dynamo chuckles, as he couldn't help but not to the professor's claim. "You make a valid point, professor. It's almost as if Fel and I are meant to be together, or something like that." He says while grabbing Felicity's hand into his own. He looks to Bella at the fascination towards her previous evolution. "I remember Bella made Fel trip and almost fall to the ground. She tried to grab onto my arm so that I could help her stand upright, but I was forced to fall down as well. I think Bella knew in some way and wanted to get us to confess towards one another. I really have to thank Bella for helping us out. I think the other reason you've given is also true. Felicity was always kind towards other Pokemon, even if they were from the wild." He says as he walks towards the Sylveon and kneels down to be at eye level. "I guess it was her plan all along. Very clever, little Bella. Very clever indeed." He chuckles and pets the top of Bella's head. "I really have to thank you, Bella. If it weren't for you, then I probably would have confessed my love to Felicity." His eyes widen, as he stood up with a grin spread across his face. He bowed slightly to the professor before pulling Felicity into a tight hug. The tight hug caused Croaker and Ralts to jump from his shoulders. Aside from the sudden, yet rough landing, they were completely okay. "Thank you so much, sir. I promise to take care of your daughter and treat her with the utmost of respect." He looks to the professor, who picked up Ralts and pets her. He places a hand under his chin and thinks back. "From what I could remember, she appeared ready to attack, but when battling, she was being defensive. Her moves were Confusion, Double Team, Growl and Teleport. It seems to me she was more defensive, but could attack with a strong thought out plan. What do you think, sir?"

@@Dynamo Pad,

Bella smiles and cries her name as she nuzzles into the pets "Syl" which makes everyone D'aaw at it. Felicity smiles as she hugs her father "Thank you so much daddy" she giggles and then hugs Dynamo "Daddy is right Dynamo, I think she just wanted a friend, she really did seem to be reluctant to attack Croakie" she says.

The professor smiles and nods "Well seeing as you both say that Ralts was reluctant to attack and used more defensive moves instead of attacking Croakie, then I would say that your assumption is correct D-Pad, would that be correct Ralts?" he asks, petting the female grass type pokemon who nods and cries her name, nuzzling into the pets, the professor smiles "So it would seem, she sensed your love and care for Pokemon and of course then there's the love you have for Felicity. So she must've known that you will be the best trainer, and most importantly a good friend to her" he says with a smile and sighs "It's late you two, you both have an early start and I..." he nervously slicks his mane back "I ha-hjave a d-date with a beautiful m-mare"

Felicity giggles "Daddy, are you saying..." she giggles as he nods "You finally had the courage to ask miss Starla out!? Oh my gosh! That's wonderful daddy!" she giggles and skips back off to her room, singing "Love is in Bloom" while her pokemon happily and playfully pounce after her.

@,

Dynamo smiles at how cute Bella was being with Felicity. He returns the hug and nods. "I guess you've got a point there, Felicity. Ralts looked like it was putting up an act of determination. I guess she wanted to prove to me how strong she was." He looks at Ralts with a happy and honest smile. He picks Ralt's up and hugs the Pokemon with care. "I'm glad you chose me to be your trainer, Ralts. I'm not sure how far I'll go, but I'll do the best I can to make sure you made a great choice. I'll be the best trainer I can be. The same is for Croakie as well. We'll be the best of friends and a great team together." Ratls cries her name and nuzzles her trainer. Croakie smiles and joins in the group hug.

Dynamo nods, but looks at the professor with a curious look on his muzzle. He gasps and smiles as he and Felicity figures out what was going on. "That's great to hear, professor. You're right about that as well. Fel and I better get some shut eye if we want to be ready for tomorrow. Goodnight profressor and have a nice date, sir. Just make sure you don't stay up too late yourself." He chuckles as he and his team walked off to the his room. He notices Felicity was about to enter her room and runs up to her. "Hey! Wait a minute, Felicity!" He suddenly trips and looses his footing. He soon fell to the ground and slid across the hallway. Croakie and Ralts realized what would happen and jumped off of Dynamo to safety. Dynamo made sure not to hit anyone, but manages to smack himself against the wall. He soon falls into a heap on the floor, as the blue unicorn tries to gather his bearings.

After a few moments, he finally manages to sit up and gather his bearings. Croakie and Ralts ran up to him and looked at their trainer in worry. He chuckles and pats them both on the head. "Don't worry, you guys. I can be a little random and clumsy somewhat. This may happen from time to time." He pulls them into an embrace, as he manages to stand up. He looks to Felicity with an apologetic look on his muzzle. "I'm really sorry about that. I wanted to talk to you and say goodnight, but I saw you about to go to your room. I kind of rushed and you know the rest. Sorry for making you worry, sweetheart." He rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity looks up at Dynamo as she opens her bedroom door and giggles "What is it D-Pad?" she asks as she helps him up "Oh, well come in, Rocky, Sparks, share your bed with Bella and Psly please" she says, but it wasn't needed as all four pokemon curl up with each other in the two beds that were put together. She smiles as she slips under her blankets and looks up at Dynamo "What was it you wanted to tell me dear?"

@,

Dynamo smiles appreciatively from Felicity helping him stand up. He nods and walks into the room. He chuckles at the adorable seen of her Pokemon curled up with each other. He even saw his Pokemon talking to the others before it was time for bed. He looks around the room and smiles seeing the plushies, books and pictures that were on her nightstand. He walks over to takes a look, but sees one in particular. It was a picture of the two of them when they were younger, as well as Fantina. "I'm surprised, yet happy you still have this picture. I remember it was the day we visited the contest hall back in Hearthome City. You even said right away that you wanted to be a coordinator of some sort. I also said I wanted to be a battler as well." He closes his eyes at the memory before placing the picture back down. He turns around and walks back over to Felicity, who was already in bed. He kneels down and looks at her lovingly. "I know it may sound ridiculous, but I just wanted to thank you for the date and that I wanted to tell you goodnight." Secretly he wished he could stay, but he didn't want to rush things. That, and he didn't want to make her father get the wrong impression. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles "that was when I finally discovered that I..well I wasn't right being a colt" she says and stands up to hug him, "And you are quite welcome dear, I quite enjoyed the date as well, the kiss was especially lovely" she says and giggles before kissing him softly on the lips before slipping back underneath the sheets "If you want to stay in here, I don't think daddy will mind, he knows we are dating, but he also knows you wouldn't make me do anything I don't want to do" she says and smiles at him shyly.

@,

Dynamo chuckles and nods. "I guess we have Fantina to thank. Contests are very pretty, but it really ins't my style. However, I still do watch them from time to time. I'm also glad you like the kiss, Fel. The kiss just felt...right, in my opinion. It was as if you were the one, true, love I've searched for, you know?" he blushes as he returns the kiss. He sighs and looks at her lovingly. "That kiss was probably even better than the last. It feels like fireworks every time our lips touch, my love." He shuffles his feet while staring at the ground. He looks to see his Pokemon curled up with Felicity's Pokemon, as they were sound asleep. He then slowly looks up to meet Felicity's eyes. "If you're okay with me staying, then I don't mind. Croakie and Ralts are fast asleep anyway. I don't think they would want me to wake them up." He chuckles as he slowly makes his way to the bed. He climbs onto the bed and slips underneath the covers. He then holds her close while laying her head on his chest. "Is this okay, Felicity?"

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles and nuzzles him "Daddy won't mind, and you're right, I do not think our pokemon would like us waking them up unless it was an emergency" she says as she snuggles up to him and rests her head on his chest. she murrs softly as she falls into a deep, peaceful sleep. She stirs about ten minutes later as she feels Bella snuggle up to her, she smiles in her sleep and holds the Sylveon close, gently stroking her fur as she slept. Bella's presence eased Felicity's mind and her dreams were also peaceful. 

@,

Dynamo smiles and returns the nuzzle. "I'm glad he doesn't mind me staying here. I also hope his date with Miss Starla goes well." He chuckles and nods. "You're right about that, sweetheart. I already woke up my Pokemon once already. Knowing them, they'll just attack me for disturbing their sleep." He shakes his head at the possibility. He places his hand on her head and gently strokes her mane. He notices Bella jump up on the bed and snuggles Felicity. He smiles as he sees the smile on his girlfriend's face as she slept. He leans down and kisses the top of Felicity's head. "Goodnight, you guys and pleasant dreams." With that, he closes his eyes and settles into a peaceful sleep.

@@Dynamo Pad

The next morning

Felicity wakes up bright and early, in order to get ready for their journey. She gently pets their collective Pokemon as she begins to get dressed in a pair of shorts and some other lazy day type of clothing. She sees Dynamo still sleeping and smiles, kissing his cheek softly before skipping down to the kitchen to begin cooking their breakfast and organizing their lunch. She giggles as she feels a soft nuzzle at her leg, she looks down to see Rocky with his dish, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes. "Aaw Rocky, you know I can't resist those eyes and your soft fluffy fur" she says, picking him up and hugging him "Don't you worry my sweet little pet, you'll all be getting fed too" she nuzzles him once more before putting him back down, slipping a side of bacon into his bowl "But don't tell daddy" she giggles.