Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Pokemon Journey (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Orange Sparks,

Dynamo chuckles softly and pulls her closely to him. He nods in agreement towards Felicity's statement. "She's absolutely right, Nurse Joy. It was Professor Kukui, Lillie and Hau. They were really nice and are staying for a while in Kalos." He chuckles at the sleeping forms of Bella, Rocky and Sparky. He smiles and shakes his head. "Like Pokemon, like trainer I always say." He looks down at his girlfriend and kisses her forehead. He looks back at the nurse and sighs in relief. "That's a relief to know. I'm glad the Starly is okay and will recover. Maybe we'll check on Starly in the morning since it's getting late." He says as he yawns once again. He soon gasps and narrows his eyes at the officer's remark. "Did the Starly belong to that trainer? If not, then what could have compelled the trainer to do such a foolish thing? Not only that, are Starly native to this part of Kalos, or are they on a far away route?" He asks while giving the officer and nurse a quizzical look. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Dynamo Pad

Nurse Joy shakes her head "No, we believe the Starly was a purely wild pokemon, and no they are not usually native to these parts, it must have been flying with its flock and then saw the treats and wanted them" she says and sighs softly. She then smiles as she sees Felicity had curled up with the pokemon and gently lifts her up, putting her on a sofa chair to be more comfortable, "you should probably take her to the motel, Officer Jenny can take your pokemon there with you"

@@Orange Sparks,

Dynamo solemnly nods with a frown. "I see. That's truly a shame. I guess Starly's flock is probably long gone by now. Hopefully it'll be okay. It seemed somewhat hostile when I tried to get near it. I'm from Sinnoh, and Starly are usually very kind and friendly. I guess that Starly is different in nature, or something along those lines." He shook his head as he would worry about it later. He notices Felicity wasn't in his arms and tried to find her. He didn't need to look far, as she was curled up with her Pokemon. He smiles at how cute she was and smiles appreciatively at the nurse kind gesture. "Thank you nurse Joy. Felicity and I would greatly appreciate it. It's been a pretty crazy first day." He says before looking back to Kukui and the others. "Do you guys want to go with us to the motel? I wasn't sure if you three had your own room to stay at." He says, wanting to make sure his new friends would be safe.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Kukui smiles "We've already got our rooms, thanks though Dynamo, though I do know my wife will want to see Felicity, it's been a while and she too is quite fond of the little mare" he says then chuckles as his wife walks in through the doors "Speak of the devil, hello dear" he says to his wife Professor Burnet and kisses her "Look who graced us with her pleasure" he says, pointing to the adorable scene of Felicity snuggled up to her Pokemon.

Burnet giggles and smiles "Well, if it isn't our little Felicity" she says then looks to Dynamo "And you must be young Dynamo Pad, it is a pleasure to meet you" she says with a soft smile

@@Orange Sparks,

Dynamo smiles and nods. "I understand and you're welcome, sir. I don't want anything to happen to my friends. I guess that makes sense, since you're here and your wife must be in the area." He says as his ears perk to the sound of the front doors opening. He turns to the front entrance to see a mare walking into the Pokemon Center. He smiles and nods as he realized the mare was Kukui's wife.

He walks up to the married couple and bows to show respect. "It's nice to meet you, ma'am. I guess Felicity has told you a bit about me, huh?" He asks while shaking her hand. "I heard from the others that you'll be in a contest at Santalune City. I hope you don't mind Felicity and I to tag along. We were heading there for a gym battle. I'm taking the gym challenge so I can challenge the Kalos League." 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Burnet chuckles "Well from what I've heard you've got no choice but to tag along, with Felicity being a judge and all" she says and then smiles "It is nice to meet you too Dynamo, and she has indeed told us all about you" she says as she gently strokes a hand through Felicity's mane and head fur "Such a sweet young mare, well we've got a bit of planning to do, but I do hope to see you watching my performance, go on now get Felicity to a bed you hear me?" she says, shooing Dynamo with a giggle.

@@Orange Sparks,

Dynamo shook his head and chuckles. "That's no problem, Miss Burnet. I think it's great to travel in a big group from time to time. It make the journey worth going on, in my opinion." He smiles and looks over to the sleeping form of his girlfriend. "That's good to hear. I'm glad she didn't forget me when she had to move away. She truly is a special mare that holds a place in my heart." He nods once more in understanding. "That sounds good to me, ma'am. It's starting to get late and we have some more ground to cover tomorrow. I think it'll be an honor to watch the performance. If it's okay to watch our gym battle after that." He picks up Felicity and the Pokemon, while making sure not to drop anyone. He glances back at the group and smiles, before heading off to their room. "Goodnight, you guys. It was nice meeting you and see you in the morning." With that, he turns back to the exit and leaves. After a few moments, Dynamo managed to make it to their room. He entered the room and walked over to their bed. He places Felicity and the Pokemon on the bed and makes sure everyone is tucked in. He then slips into the bed and pulls Felicity closely to him. He kisses her forehead and slowly closes his eyes. "Goodnight and pleasant dreams, my love." With that, he falls asleep as a soft smile graces his lips. 

@@Orange Sparks,

Dynamo shook his head and chuckles. "That's no problem, Miss Burnet. I think it's great to travel in a big group from time to time. It make the journey worth going on, in my opinion." He smiles and looks over to the sleeping form of his girlfriend. "That's good to hear. I'm glad she didn't forget me when she had to move away. She truly is a special mare that holds a place in my heart." He nods once more in understanding. "That sounds good to me, ma'am. It's starting to get late and we have some more ground to cover tomorrow. I think it'll be an honor to watch the performance. If it's okay to watch our gym battle after that." He picks up Felicity and the Pokemon, while making sure not to drop anyone. He glances back at the group and smiles, before heading off to their room. "Goodnight, you guys. It was nice meeting you and see you in the morning." With that, he turns back to the exit and leaves. After a few moments, Dynamo managed to make it to their room. He entered the room and walked over to their bed. He places Felicity and the Pokemon on the bed and makes sure everyone is tucked in. He then slips into the bed and pulls Felicity closely to him. He kisses her forehead and slowly closes his eyes. "Goodnight and pleasant dreams, my love." With that, he falls asleep as a soft smile graces his lips.

Felicity smiles and murrs in her sleep as she feels Dynamo tucking her in and snuggling up to her, along with Bella and Rocky. She snuggles up to the three lovingly "mm nini everyone" she mumbles as she fell back into sleep and as the other pokemon shared a pokebed.

@@Orange Sparks,

-The Next Day-

As the morning sun rose about the Kalos region, the sun's rays entered the room that Dynamo and Felicity were occupying. Dynamo awoke to the morning sun illuminating their room. He sits up and yawns with a stretch. He looks to his girlfriend and the Pokemon sleeping peacefully and smiles. He leans down and kisses her cheek while stroking her mane. "It's time to wake up, sweetheart. We have some traveling to do today. We should be able to make it to the Santalune City today, if we're lucky. We'll also have some companions traveling with us along the way." He gets out of bed and sees the Pokemon beginning to wake up. He pets them and nuzzles them as they awoke. "Good morning, you guys. Did you have a nice sleep? We've got some traveling and training to do. Plus, if all things go well, then I think we'll be getting a new friend today." He says as he heads for the bathroom to get dressed for the day.  

@@Dynamo Pad

Felicity groans in her sleep as she was woken up "Mmmng" she moans as she opens her eyes and rubs the sleep out of them "Mhm morning already love?" she asks as she rolls over and giggles, before snuggling up to Bella and Rocky "Dynamo, sweety? D-do you think you could pretty please bring me breakfast in bed? M ybodyis aching after that run last night" she says with a giggle, nuzzling into her pokemons' soft and warm fur.

@@Orange Sparks,

Dynamo steps out of the bathroom in his traveling clothes. He smiles as he sees that Felicity is finally awake. He shook his head and chuckles at the interaction between his girlfriend and the Pokemon. "Good morning, sweetheart and yup. It's morning already and time for a new day." He says and nods at his remark. "I think I can do that, Fel. I don't blame you after the running we did to make sure Starly was okay." He slips on his shoes and made his way to the door. Before exiting, he turns his head so he could glance at Felicity. "Is there anything you would like to have for breakfast, Fel? I might try to get some breakfast myself while I'm there." 

@@Dynamo Pad

Felicity smiles and giggles "Mmmm how about you surprise me this morning sweetie?" she asks as she stretches and begins to love on all their Pokemon, making sure they were condition free and that their fur or scales were clean and that they were fed before she got up and went to the shower to freshen up for the day, after all, they've got a competition to watch, and for her to judge, and a gym leader to battle and hopefully beat.

@@Orange Sparks,

Dynamo chuckles and nods. "That sounds like a plan, sweetheart. Maybe I'll run into the others while I'm there. See if we can all meet up and discuss a game plan for today. I'll be back soon." He lets both Croaker and Ralts out of their pokeballs to join the others. He blow a kiss to her as he exits the room. As he enters the lobby, he contemplates on what to do for the day. "I know we're all traveling to Santalune CIty today. maybe if we make it early, we'll have time for the competition. If the competition lasts a while, we can always challenge the gym tomorrow, so there's no rush, in my opinion. We still have to find Starly and see if it wants to join us. I could use a flying type and I would love to have Starly as a friend." He walked on while speaking his thoughts out loud. He shook his head and laughs nervously at his bad habit. As he enters the dining room, he notices Kukui and the others all sitting at their table. He smiles and waves to them while walking to the table. "Hey, you guys and good morning. How are you all doing? I would stay and chat, but I'm getting some breakfast for Felicity and I."  

@@Dynamo Pad,

Kukui smiles "Hey D-Pad, we're doing pretty great, you guys heading out today?" he asks then nods "Don't tell me she's already turned on the flirtation on you already?" he asks with a laugh, remembering every single time that Felicity would flirt with him and get her way "She's a charmer for sure, best of luck mate, oh and we look forward to seeing you at the competition" he says then notices a still somewhat sleepy Felicity walking up behind Dynamo and smirks.

Felicity gently hugs Dynamo from behind and rests her head on his shoulder "Mm hey sweetie, decided to c..*yawn* come down anyway," she says and kisses him softly on the cheek.

@@Orange Sparks,

Dynamo smiles and nods. "That's good to hear, sir and yes. Felicity and I are heading out to Santalune City today. Since you and the others are heading there, why don't we all go together. It's pretty much the same destination and it's better to go as a group, in my opinion." He chuckles and shakes his head. "I would honestly say no, but maybe. She's just so cute and adorable that you just can't say no at times. We also were a little tired from running to the Pokemon center, so she needed the rest. Thank you and I look forward to see you all as well."

Dynamo blinks in surprise as he felt someone hug him from behind. He glances around and smiles to see that it was Felicity. He chuckles as he felt her kiss his cheek. "Hey there, sweetheart. You didn't have to walk down here. I was going to be right back and I was going to bring the others. Was going to surprise you, in a way." He says while pulling out a chair for her. After making sure she sat down, he walks over and orders breakfast for the two of them. After a few minutes, he comes back and places their food on the table. "I got us both some pancakes with back and eggs. I hope that's okay, Fel." He calls out his Pokemon out of their pokeballs and pets them. He gets the group their bowls and fills them with Pokemon food. He places the bowls down and smiles. "Eat up, you guys. I hope you enjoy." He sits in his chair and kisses her on the cheek. He then takes his utensils and begins to eat breakfast. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity giggled "That sounds nice sweetie, but I figured I should get up anyway" she giggles as she sees their pokemon enjoying their food, she does however slip some bacon to Rocky and Bella before looking at everyone innocently "what?" she asks and giggles "I can't help it"

Kukui chuckles "I'm afraid it's a bad habit she picked up from me, when I'd slip my own Rockruff scraps"

@@Orange Sparks

Dynamo chuckles and nods. "That makes sense to me, Fel. I would probably fall back asleep if I'm not up and out of bed. That happened once and I was late for studying with the professor." He says as he takes another bite of his breakfast. He notices Felicity feeding her Pokemon with her own food, as he just stared at her. He then smiles and shakes his head. "I saw that and I think I remember you did that before we started our journey. I think it's cute, but is it safe for Pokemon to eat human food?"

Dynamo looks to the professor with a surprised expression on his muzzle. "You mean you used to have that bad habit as well, sir? Also, you have your own Rockruff? I always imagined you gave your Rockruff to Felicity."

@Dynamo Pad

Kukui chuckles "I am afraid that I am the one that taught her that habit, as for her Rockruff, She caught her own Rockruff, or more like, she saw him and he saw her, and it was love at first sight, those two are near inseparable, and I see she also has a Sylveon too"

Felicity giggles and nods "We found her the other night, she was still an Eevee, and lost and alone, looked as if she was abandoned, and just after a few hours of my love and care, she evolved into my absolutely beautiful Bella" she giggles and hugs Bella in her arms, making the Sylveon chirp and happily cry her name.

Dynamo chuckles and shakes his head. "I have a feeling one of these days, she'll be feeding my Pokemon one of these days. It might be cute at first, but I don't want them to eat anything unhealthy. I want them to become healthy and strong for battles. I guess I forgot to mention who I've met along the way. My team consists of a Froakie and a Ralts." He says while turning his attention towards his friends. "How about you Lillie and Hau? What Pokemon have you brought along with you?"

Dynamo chuckles and blushes at the memory. "I'll never forget something like that. It was late at night and Bella made Felicity trip. She fell on top of me and we kissed. We then confessed our feelings, which helped Bella turn into a Sylveon. I think Bella evolved due to our feelings for one another. Along with her being kind and caring towards her Pokemon." He says, but frowns as he looks towards the Pokemon Center. "I've been thinking of catching Starly, but I'm not exactly sure. It seemed pretty hostile when I tried to help it fend off against the Fletchling. Do you have any idea as to why, Professor Kukui?" He asks as Croaker and Ralts finished their breakfast. They then go play with the other Pokemon while the group talked. 

@Dynamo Pad

Hau smiles "Well my team mostly consists of a Poplio, Flareon and Raichu" he mentions with a smile "I realize that picking the type that is weak against my rival's pokemon is a bit of a poor choice, but I couldn't help it, Poplio is just so cute, even Lilly thinks so" he says, as Lilly nods and giggles in agreement.

Lilly smiles "O-oh I really only have one Pokemon, his name is Nebby, I take care of him, he's a little mischief maker, but he is rather cute" she says just a cute little pokemon slips out of the bag and chirps happily at Dynamo and Felicity. "Nebby! Back in the back please!" she says but then remembers that Felicity had already met him

Felicity smiles as she gently pets Nebby "Hey there Nebby, it's been a while, how ya been, you little cutie?" she asks as the cute little pokemon nudges into the pets and chirps happily.

Kukui smiles and hugs Orange "That's my Island Champion, one of the only ones who can tame that little cutie"

@Orange Sparks

Dynamo whistles and nods. "That's pretty impressive Hau. That sounds like a nice group of Pokemon to have on a team. Is the Popplio new, or has it always stayed like that? I still think it's absolutely adorable. I wish I could have a Popplio on my team. It looks to me like a true partner to have." He says, bus shakes his hands in front of him. "Not that I have a problem with Croaker as my starter. It's just...hmm..." He closed his eyes while folding his arms while in deep thought. Dynamo opens his eyes as he looks at Nebby in awe. He saw it float to him and nuzzle him gently. He smiles and pets the floating Pokemon. "Hello there, Nebby. My name is Dynamo Pad. I hope we can be great friends. You are a pretty cool Pokemon." He says while turning his attention to Lillie. "How long have you had Nebby? Where did you find this kind of Pokemon in the first place? Is it rare?"

He stops his train of questions to look at the Professor and Felicity. "What do you mean by island challenges, Professor? Did Fel take on something while at Alola? Is there a league in this region, as well?" He asks while tilting his head towards his girlfriend. "I never knew you took on challenges without me. I thought we were going on our first journey together. One where we are both new and will learn to be trainers." He says while feeling a little hurt, but shook his head. "How far did you get on the journey, anyway?"

@Dynamo Pad

Hau chuckles "Poplio is a new addition, however, I think I know what you mean" he says and laughs as he looks to the two pokemon and then to Dynamo "Well..we could trade..I think it'd be a cool and an interesting thing to try. Maybe seeing as they're both starters, we could see how different their personalities are" he says and then looks to Kukui who smiles and nods.

"I t-tried the challenge, b-but I didn't get very far," Felicity sighs, and Kukui just laughs "It's true, our little Felicity here couldn't handle hurting the pokemon, I call her my Champion because she gave it her best"

@Orange Sparks

Dynamo looks up to Hau and nods at his remark. "You know what I mean, Hau? I guess you were having a similar problem." He says as he turns to look at the two water starters. He nods before turning back to look at Hau. "Do you think we can have a battle first? Maybe try as a sort of test battle to see if we can work well with them?" He asks and smiles at Kukui's agreement.

He turns to Felicity and nods with an apologetic expression. "I'm really sorry, sweetheart. I hope I didn't say anything wrong. It's also in your nature Felicity. You are a kind and caring mare. You can't harm a fly, so I know the struggle you must have had. Although, that probably means your stronger than me." He sighs and leans back in his chair, but leaning too far back caused him to fall backwards. He crashes to the floor and groans a bit in pain. "Ow! That hurt, but not as much as I anticipated. While I'm curious about her battling, I'm even more curious on the battle and trading on starters. Can you referee and see what you think, Professor?"

@Dynamo Pad

Hau nods "Well yeah, it's actually pretty simple, we just make sure that our pokemon that we want to trade is in the pc and then connect our Pokedexes with each other and transfer, it's like a trade of sorts, but first" he says then lets his Polpio out and smiles, kneeling down and hugging it "Hey Poplio, I know we just met, but do you see Dynamo Pad over there?" he asks and Poplio nods "I think he'd be a better trainer for you, so I'm going to trade you for his Froakie, is that alright?" he asks, hugging Polpio. The Poplio looked sad for a moment, but when it saw Felicity and Dynamo hugging their pokemon, it nods and claps its flippers in approval. Hau smiles "well that's settled, i suggest you talk with your Froakie as well, and yea a battle sounds good to me" he then looks to Felicity and chuckles "don't worry, you didn't say anything wrong D-Pad, in a sense' she's a lot like Lilly here, though with Lilly, she can't touch Pokmeon, well except of Nebby"

Felicity smiles and nods "Everyone on Alola were so kind and nice to me, they knew I really wanted to complete the challenge and become a champion, and so even I couldn't even complete the first challenge without worrying about my pokemon, they made me a special prize and named me Champion anyway."

Professor Kukui nods and smiles"You see Dynamo, while on other islands, it is true that people do work alongside their pokemon, back home, it's much more than that, while working together with our pokemon, we share a special bond, a lot like a good trainer with his or her pokemon, only more special, we treat our pokemon like friends and in some cases family" he says, letting out his own Rockruff, hugging him, making his wife giggle."So because of how much care and love that Felicity showed her pokemon, we created a special prize to show her that to us, she is a champion of compassion, and now it is a permanent part of the challenge, given to those who fail the challenge but show's a great amount of compassion and care to their pokemon, we call it the Compassion Prize"

@Orange Sparks

Dynamo nods at Hau before looking to his starter. He kneels down and pets Croaker on the head. "I know we just met as well Croaker, but do you want to be with Hau over there? He seems like a great trainer and can bring out your true potential. I know this is difficult to the both of you, but I want to the best from both of you. I hope you will understand." He says as he pets both Froakie and Ralts on the head. The Pokemon turned to look at each other and nod while giving each other a hug. Froakie then turns to look at Dynamo and smiles. Dynamo nods and tightly hugs his starter. "Thank you and I'll never forget you Croaker." He then stands up to look at Hau. "Croaker is okay with it as well Hau. I'm ready to trade whenever you are." He says and frowns slightly at Lillie. "I'm really sorry to hear that. It must be awful to be afraid of Pokemon. Was there a reason that caused you to be afraid of Pokemon to begin with? I hope you can conquer that fear one day Lillie."

Dynamo nods to both Felicity's and Kukui's remarks. "I get it now. So, even though there's no champion, you're still a chaimpion in everyone's eyes. You're a champion in my eyes no matter what sweetheart." He says while pulling Felicity into a hug. He nuzzles her lovingly and looks to the professor. "I'm glad the residents of Alola treat Pokemon that way. Pokemon are such awesome creatures and they'll always be my friends and family. Maybe I'll visit Alola one day. I do have to ask though. Even though everyone sees Fel as a champion. Is there a true champion crowned in Alola yet? If so, how strong are they?"