Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Snowed In (1x1 With Raven Rawne)

Props Valroa

@@Raven Rawne,

He was a bit weired out by how easily the door opened but he was much more concerned with Cadence and the prince, Aquarius bowed respectfully and stood in the circle Spear Head told him to stand in. "Yes Crystal Princess. Well, it all started when I was freezing to death in a cave and after a while of hiding from the cold and wind I met Crystal Clear, who took me to her cabin and let me stay, shes a very nice crystal pony, she really is. I would have died without her.. I owe everything to her. I saved her life, she would have died without me..." he began to go on about the details of their encounter, his hive and other details.

• Brohoof 1

@@Moon Dancer.,

When the changeling finished, there was silence. Both royals seemed to be deep in thought. The Princess was the first to break the silence. "So, if I understand correctly, you wish to live within the Empire, and ask for aid in saving your Hive? I'm afraid we cannot accomodate you all in our city, but we can contact Thorax. Maybe he would have an idea on how to help the Hive. See, it's rather a lot to ask to let your kin feed off the love of my subjects..."

Prince Shining Armor nodded. "Yeah... I can't see that working out well. But maybe we can help you settle in a new location, should you find one. I mean, it's not like we're againt on principle. Just some options are not feasible from our point of view. But I think it wouldn't be a problem if you wished to stay in the city. You have a place to stay?"

• Brohoof 1