Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sc00t's my name, contact juggling is my game.

XxX_VapeKindKingxXxX

Hello world, my name is Jake, I am an 18 years alive atheist who has been a huge fan of the show and discovered it mid-season 2. I enjoy all parts of the fandom. The music, the artwork (SFW and NSFW alike), fanfiction stories, PMV's, etc. etc.

for years now I have pursued the arts of the contact juggling. They are what make me truly unique and different from everyone around me. I had recently been going through some depressing times and had dropped pretty much all of them. Fire Poi, Balisong, Pen spinning, zippo, card tricks, etc etc. all pretty much went on the backburner.

And then I found ponies. It was a sublime moment what I realized what the show meant to me and how much one particular character, Rainbow Dash, that really inspired me to take back these arts into my life again. I chose the name Sc00t because I feel inspired by her, much like our favorite chicken. I may not have wings, and may never fly, but I can channel my admiration into other things.

Anyway, my avatar is a picture of me just flinging a wrench around my pinky and the air for the fun of it. it's a helluva a lot heavier than a pen but the length is similar enough to have some pretty fun sessions with (except when it falls on your toes.)

I'll probably post a video of my exploits in the everfree forest as a standalone topic in a few moments. You might be blown away, you may not even bat an eye, just know it's who I am.

• Brohoof 1

Weird.. It won't met me select my avatar even though it's only 3 KB and 100 x 100 or so.

Need five posts not in here or the forum games section to use avatars and signatures :3

Hello there and welcome to the forums! To upload an avatar you must have made 5 posts outside Welcoming Plaza (where you are now) and Cloudsdale Colosseum. I hope you will enjoy your stay. See you around!