Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are pony eggs even in the U.S.?

ManaMinori

Equestria Daily posted these Jellybean Easter Egg figures a few weeks back under a random merch post, and since then I have been searching every bloody store that sells candy, trying to find the damn things.

Has anyone in the states spotted these at all?

post-23572-0-53858600-1489277852.jpg

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

Not sure what you're talkign about? Are they actually MLP candy, or are they just plastic capsules w/ mini MLP figures inside? Cause I've seen the latter being sold as a bundle w/ MLP apple juice at Wal-mart. 

I got the Pinkie Pie one from Walmart a week or so ago. When I went back to look for the other one, they were gone already. Not sure if they had more in back stock or not. Hopefully I'll find out on Monday :P They were in the area were all the Easter plush and like where all the Easter egg stuff was (I'm in NC btw too lol).

Not sure what you're talkign about? Are they actually MLP candy, or are they just plastic capsules w/ mini MLP figures inside? Cause I've seen the latter being sold as a bundle w/ MLP apple juice at Wal-mart.

capsules with toy and jellybeans. See the little box the pknies are sitting on?

Yeah, no. They're not in apple juice, I found the Pinkie Pie one at a WalMart shortly after posting. But thanks for the headsup. I don't recall seeing pony applejuice figures on EqD can yoh post a pic?

i saw something like that at target does that count?

I don't know. Can you post a pic so I can see what you're referring to?

capsules with toy and jellybeans. See the little box the pknies are sitting on?

Yeah, no. They're not in apple juice, I found the Pinkie Pie one at a WalMart shortly after posting. But thanks for the headsup. I don't recall seeing pony applejuice figures on EqD can yoh post a pic?

Yeah. Definitely not the same now that the pic was added. This was what I was talkign about

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah. Definitely not the same now that the pic was added. This was what I was talkign about

sig-4837004.maxresdefault.jpg

Where did you find those at in Walmart? Like in the juice section? That pretty exciting :P