Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whos going to babscon 2017

TwilightSparkleAndAJ

I definitely am! This will be my first time going to BABScon and my second MLP convention. I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm really excited. I know some YouTubers are going to be there, so I hope I can get a chance to meet them. The same can be said when it comes to some of the voice actors and writers, as well. I'm really looking forward to this convention. :D

Me! This'll be my first convention Stateside in several years.

Me Me Me Me! I will be there. :33
This will be my fourth year attending. I look forward to ponies and new friends.

Ooh, then a question to you and anyone else who's been to multiple conventions: each con has its own vibe; how would you describe BABScon's?

Ooh, then a question to you and anyone else who's been to multiple conventions: each con has its own vibe; how would you describe BABScon's?

From my experience, its jovial. There is a decent ratio of children and adults that attend. Everyone I've met has been very kind and I always leave the con happy. It can be crowded, but not irritating crowded. There's something for everyone too. Oh! And unplanned singing circles in the lobby. =w=