Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Possible Vinyl episodes?

KillerKingBakudan

In the Season 7 teaser, you can see Vinyl at the castle celebrating Starlight's achievements with the Mane Six, Trixie, Discord, the royal sisters and the changelings. Granted, there are lots of background ponies in the room that Pinkie might have just invited for the sake of it, but out of all the main ones, Vinyl's the only one there. And they're apparently not even planning to have a rave in the castle since her DJ rig is nowhere to be seen.

Is the staff suggesting that she has a closer relationship with the Mane Six than her Season 6 appearances were letting on? Could we see her develop more as an actual friend by sharing episodes with them in this season?

Vinyl has always been close to Pinkie. In A Canterlot Wedding at the DJ booth, in the rap that Pinkie did about the Wonderbolts, in MMC VS was at Sugar Cube Corner expecting Pinkie and not Fluttershy.

It would be nice if they gave her an episode, specifically with Pinkie (and Vinyl's brother, Long Play).

We have only seen a few seconds, we don't know which Ponies are all invated to this celebration (maybe there are somewhere Octavia, the Docotor or Derpy). I guess the creators take some random ponies to fill the background. This would be not the first time, that Vinyl is used as a backgrondpony (for example, she had a short background appearence in Magical Mystery Cure). 

Don't get me wrong, a epsiode with Vinyl would be amazing, but I don't think that this will be happen. 

Vinyl has always been close to Pinkie. In A Canterlot Wedding at the DJ booth, in the rap that Pinkie did about the Wonderbolts, in MMC VS was at Sugar Cube Corner expecting Pinkie and not Fluttershy.

It would be nice if they gave her an episode, specifically with Pinkie (and Vinyl's brother, Long Play).

It could just be business between her and Pinkie. Vinyl didn't give her a big hug when she saw her in Saddle Row Review, she just took the disc and played her shitty music. If they do have a good friendship, it needs to be more explicit.

It could just be business between her and Pinkie. Vinyl didn't give her a big hug when she saw her in Saddle Row Review, she just took the disc and played her shitty music. If they do have a good friendship, it needs to be more explicit.

you're basing the legitimacy of their friendship based off lack of physical expression? It could be Vinyl just isn't a touchy feely, huggy pony. Not everyone needs to share hugs to show that they're friends, do they?

Many would argue the "Couple" thing, but I don't. If only it could be portrayed without people getting all stupid.

I just think they'd be good together to be honest.

Besides, this is color-coated ponies we're talking about. I think I'll live if someone disagrees with my ship. :P

As for if it'll become canon or portrayed at all, well, probably not lol. I mean, the closest I get to Lyrabon is them calling eachother best friends and hugging tightly. I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET.

Edited by Dio
  • Brohoof 1

I just think they'd be good together to be honest.

Besides, this is color-coated ponies we're talking about. I think I'll live if someone disagrees with my ship. :P

As for if it'll become canon or portrayed at all, well, probably not lol. I mean, the closest I get to Lyrabon is them calling eachother best friends and hugging tightly. I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET.

My dream (I know it will never come to pass) is for there to be another royal wedding. I so want Twilight to marry her beloved Princess Celestia. That's always been my headcanon. 

• Brohoof 2

My dream (I know it will never come to pass) is for there to be another royal wedding. I so want Twilight to marry her beloved Princess Celestia. That's always been my headcanon. 

That sounds awfully cute, but isn't Celestia waaaay older than Twilight?

Well, I suppose as long as they're two consenting adult mares. :D

Now that I think of it, they'd both be really happy in that situation.

Also we've gotten way off topic but shhh mods are asleep

• Brohoof 2

That sounds awfully cute, but isn't Celestia waaaay older than Twilight?

Well, I suppose as long as they're two consenting adult mares. :D

Now that I think of it, they'd both be really happy in that situation.

Also we've gotten way off topic but shhh mods are asleep

In my headcanon, Vinyl will DJ the royal reception!

There, fixed it. We're back on track!

Actually, I do want more Vinyl in the show. Even if she doesn't talk, her music can speak for her.

• Brohoof 1

you're basing the legitimacy of their friendship based off lack of physical expression? It could be Vinyl just isn't a touchy feely, huggy pony. Not everyone needs to share hugs to show that they're friends, do they?

Not everyone here on Earth. In Equestria, it happens so often that not doing it would make you look weird. Even Trixie and Gilda hug their friends.

• Brohoof 1