Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A New Pony Moving into Ponyville

Cosmic Breeze

((OOC Link))

The Celestian sun hung high in the sky, shining down its warmth across all of Equestria.  The calls that were sung by the birds danced through the air, welcoming the beautiful day.  Down beside Canterlot's mountain, a town by the name of Ponyville was also basking in the day's greatness.  The ponies there went about their daily routines, or perhaps were breaking them, or they were doing whatever they pleased.

A column of black smoke came the town's way, the sound of a train quickly approaching the train station from the south.  With a grinding halt, the train settled, and its doors opened.  Ponies filed out in droves, and a particular unicorn was trying to break away from the crowd.  The stallion's pelt was gray in coloration, with a short orange mane in contrast.  Circular red glasses rested against his green eyes, and he managed to finally, and softly, trot away from the crowd.

That train ride was all so very unsettling, the stallion thought.  So... this is Ponyville?

Once the stallion gathered his bearings from being in a crowded train, he almost gaped at the sight of the town.  The very atmosphere in the place felt friendly and welcoming.  Maybe this would be the perfect town to move into, where he could continue on with his studies?  Perhaps even make friends here?  He had heard the Princess of Friendship actually resided in Ponyville in her--

How did he miss that?  The castle was easily in plain sight with its massive crystalline structure.  He stared at it in awe, before shaking his head.  No, no, quit it!  Control yourself, Cosmic.

Edited by Cosmic Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

Raven Mystery also happened to be on the train, but in a different carriage as she had rode from Appaloosa to see Ponyville for herself. Despite a lot of praise, gossip and rumours saying the place was welcoming to strangers, Raven was a bit hestitant to put that to the test as she reluctantly trotted out onto the platform.

Still, the refreshing breezes and the sun felt welcoming rather than sweltering hot like it did in Appaloosa on occasion.

"So, this is Ponyville," Raven muttered to herself and then waited for the train to leave so she could spy upon the nearby Everfree Forest and see green and healthy trees instead of hot desert sands and cacti.

• Brohoof 2

@@Cosmic Breeze,

Crystal Cog simply observed the trains from ontop of the roof, and was silent. He was sure to stand out with his hooked horn and his black Crystal armour, he noticed a rather new looking unicorn came off the train, now wasn't the time for action however, and he simply observed him, and then teleported to the otherside to get a better look at him, the Unicorn that he was watching, could somehow feel he was being watched.  

• Brohoof 2

@@Cosmic Breeze,

The day had started just as beautiful as would any other day. Ponies were out and about of every corner of the town. For Thunder, it was another day he could go about and meet new ponies. He hadn’t always been the active and social type. He usually stuck to family business and never got involved with friendships. Now he was a new pony ready to meet others, but at the moment he could not peel his eyes away from a book.

“I never knew the Crystal Empire was filled with such magic! I must visit there sometime.”

Thunder was always looking for opportunities to grow his talent of magic. He hoped that it would help him find a job that would find be sufficient in supporting his family. Rounding the corner he made his way to the train platform. If he wanted to make friends, starting with newcomers was always the best way to go. It wasn’t often that someone really took interest him. He noticed that lots of ponies that came were pretty nervous first stepping off the train; he hoped that he would distinguish that feeling in anyone he met.

While thinking all this through his head, Thunder had not noticed that he had reached the train station. I whistle blew very loudly and startled Thunder into a flying fall, right on to somepony coming out of the train.

“Umff..” He got up to face a rather interesting pony. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going and the train whistle scared me, uh, my name is ThunderCrush.” He stood there embarrassed enough to have shown it in his face. He wondered what the pony would do.

• Brohoof 2

It wasnt unusual to find Shutter bug shoved in some tight spot a filly could hardly fit into, snapping photos of the weird bugs and critters he may happen to stumble across. Days like this were actually quite normal, with most of his upper body squished into a opening under the wooden platform of the train station. Of course, the whistle blaring in his ears when the train arrived prompted him to slam his head against the roof of the platform, his wings attempting to flare open from the sudden pain, but being half squished into the platform with the rest of him only added to the pain. 

Placing his back hooves against the wood, he pushed in attempt to wiggle his way out of the spot he was stuck in, he only stopped when he heard the stampede of hooves above him. Then began attempting to shove his way out of the tight spot again. He heard what sounded like conversation, and it only made him shove himself harder at the excitement of a possible new Ponyville pony.

With a light 'pop' Shutter bug flung himself out of the hole, and rolled to a stop just a few steps away from the station, now covered in dirt and whatever grim was under the platform. Standing up and giving his pelt a nice shake, like a dog, he then gave a small wave at the two unfamiliar ponies on the platform. That is- if they could see him.

• Brohoof 2

A small white house stood at the edge of Ponyville. Bird chirped to each other, in the early morning. A old mare walked out of the house going to tend to her garden. She had a small smile on her face, when she saw the fish doing okay. "Mum?" A voice said to the old mare. The mare turned around to see her daughter. "Ocean? Baby you came home." she said hugging her daughter. The young mare hugged her mother back, they both began to cry. "Mum, I brought you a shell from the sea." Ocean said as she pulled a beautiful pink seashell. The older mare took it and smile. "Come, come. I'll make some tea." The mare said to Ocean.

• Brohoof 1

Raven Mystery also happened to be on the train, but in a different carriage as she had rode from Appaloosa to see Ponyville for herself. Despite a lot of praise, gossip and rumours saying the place was welcoming to strangers, Raven was a bit hestitant to put that to the test as she reluctantly trotted out onto the platform.

Still, the refreshing breezes and the sun felt welcoming rather than sweltering hot like it did in Appaloosa on occasion.

"So, this is Ponyville," Raven muttered to herself and then waited for the train to leave so she could spy upon the nearby Everfree Forest and see green and healthy trees instead of hot desert sands and cacti.

The unicorn managed to snap out of seeing the Castle of Friendship for the first time, and turned his head to look around the area he happened to have walked into.  His eyes laid onto a raven black colored unicorn mare.  He tilted his head slightly, noticing the direction she was heading.  It was away from the train station.  Perhaps she had also came on the train from Appleoosa?  She did look vaguely familiar.  Cosmic assumed that perhaps he had seen her around the southern town where he was from.  He pressed his lips into a thin line, contemplating if he should approach her.  He knew he was not good at socializing, but it could not hurt to try, could it?  He--

@@Cosmic Breeze,

The day had started just as beautiful as would any other day. Ponies were out and about of every corner of the town. For Thunder, it was another day he could go about and meet new ponies. He hadn’t always been the active and social type. He usually stuck to family business and never got involved with friendships. Now he was a new pony ready to meet others, but at the moment he could not peel his eyes away from a book.

“I never knew the Crystal Empire was filled with such magic! I must visit there sometime.”

Thunder was always looking for opportunities to grow his talent of magic. He hoped that it would help him find a job that would find be sufficient in supporting his family. Rounding the corner he made his way to the train platform. If he wanted to make friends, starting with newcomers was always the best way to go. It wasn’t often that someone really took interest him. He noticed that lots of ponies that came were pretty nervous first stepping off the train; he hoped that he would distinguish that feeling in anyone he met.

While thinking all this through his head, Thunder had not noticed that he had reached the train station. I whistle blew very loudly and startled Thunder into a flying fall, right on to somepony coming out of the train.

“Umff..” He got up to face a rather interesting pony. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going and the train whistle scared me, uh, my name is ThunderCrush.” He stood there embarrassed enough to have shown it in his face. He wondered what the pony would do.

--The unicorn suddenly felt himself falling as a sudden weight hit his back.  "Agh!"  ​He landed on his belly, his horn flaring up with indigo colored magic.  With a bright flash and a resounding pop​, the unicorn teleported a very short distance away, staring at the blue pony who had almost crushed him.  Before retaliating further, he heard what the other unicorn had to say.  Cosmic blinked, lightly lifting up a hoof to readjust his red glasses that had gone crooked.  ​"Um, it's alright." ​He stood up more straight, and gave a friendly nod.  ​"My name's Cosmic Breeze, it's nice to meet you, Thunder Crash,"​ He gave a kind smile.

@@Cosmic Breeze,

Crystal Cog simply observed the trains from ontop of the roof, and was silent. He was sure to stand out with his hooked horn and his black Crystal armour, he noticed a rather new looking unicorn came off the train, now wasn't the time for action however, and he simply observed him, and then teleported to the otherside to get a better look at him, the Unicorn that he was watching, could somehow feel he was being watched.  

After greeting Thunder Crash, Cosmic Breeze could feel another presence.  An uncomfortable feeling swept over his body, like he was being watched.  Was he really getting that much attention?  He felt the urge to gallop someplace where there was not a large number of ponies around.  Large groups made the unicorn feel very unpleasant.

It wasnt unusual to find Shutter bug shoved in some tight spot a filly could hardly fit into, snapping photos of the weird bugs and critters he may happen to stumble across. Days like this were actually quite normal, with most of his upper body squished into a opening under the wooden platform of the train station. Of course, the whistle blaring in his ears when the train arrived prompted him to slam his head against the roof of the platform, his wings attempting to flare open from the sudden pain, but being half squished into the platform with the rest of him only added to the pain. 

Placing his back hooves against the wood, he pushed in attempt to wiggle his way out of the spot he was stuck in, he only stopped when he heard the stampede of hooves above him. Then began attempting to shove his way out of the tight spot again. He heard what sounded like conversation, and it only made him shove himself harder at the excitement of a possible new Ponyville pony.

With a light 'pop' Shutter bug flung himself out of the hole, and rolled to a stop just a few steps away from the station, now covered in dirt and whatever grim was under the platform. Standing up and giving his pelt a nice shake, like a dog, he then gave a small wave at the two unfamiliar ponies on the platform. That is- if they could see him.

Cosmic's ears twitched as he heard something tumbling their way.  He instinctively flinched and looked at that direction, seeing a brown Pegasus with a golden mane.  He blinked.  What was with the ponies in Ponyville?  Were they that accidental prone?  Still, he regained his composure, inhaling deeply, and exhaled with a calming breath.  He looked on as the Pegasus shook, the dirt and grim flying in all directions.  Cosmic waved back when he saw the Pegasus give a small wave to them.  ​"Are you... um, alright, sir?"​  The unicorn inquired out of concern.

• Brohoof 1

@@Cosmic Breeze,

Since Raven had not been stopped in her tracks, she paced rather slowly off the station to get a better look at the surrounding trees and the natural flower meadows of the Everfree Forest. If whole truth be told, Raven wanted to be distracted by natural beauty instead of a rolling tumbleweed making it's way through town. Once, the train started to chug away from the station, Raven found herself hoping once it was gone and out of the way, she would get a pretty decent view.

A bit of a nagging voice told her it was a mere matter of time before she would encounter a Ponyville citizen or perhaps another pony who got off the same train she did, still she was ignoring the nag as she noticed the sky she could see just looked a little fresher and crisper than a sky invaded by radiating heat.

@@Cosmic Breeze, @@SpaceAsylum, @@Moon Dancer.,

Even to Cosmic's sly remark, he could tell he was a nice pony. Maybe he would be someone in need of a friend. After all, he had never seen him before. Thunder got up and as he did, saw another pony coming rolling into the view. Ah! Another pony, maybe today was going to be a good day. Following the pony he had almost flattened, he went to see this new face that popped into view. "Hey are you alright?" Then out of the corner of his eye he saw movement on top a building. "Quick! Look up there!" He pointed his hoof to a nearby building as a dark figure gazed upon the train platform.

Edited by ThunderCrush
  • Brohoof 1

Ocean and her mother walked into the house Ocean grew up in. "You must tell me how your travels went." Her mother said putting the tea pot on the stove. "Well, they where amazing. I meet buffalo, and griffins. I went to manehattan. Also there was a pony I meet. He had spiky dark brown hair, tan pelt and hourglass cutie mark. He wore a tie. He called himself the doctor, Doctor Whooves." She said to her mother. Her mother studied her body language."You like this pony." Her mother said. Ocean nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I keep back to see if i could find out more about him." She said. Her mum nodded and poured tea for her daughter and her.

@ThunderCrush @TechiePidge @Trixie .

Cosmic Breeze continued to keep his gaze on the golden maned Pegasus, hoping that he was indeed all right after that stumble.  His ears twitched when Thunder Crush pointed a hoof up toward the train platform.  Intrigued, the dark gray unicorn turned and tilted his head up.  The pupils in his hazel eyes somewhat shrunk, an unsettling feeling sweeping inside.  His ears folded back onto his head.  "U-Umm... Who's that?" It was not at all comforting to see such a dark figure, who apparently sported black crystal armor, although it was a bit hard to tell from their current distance.  Was he some sort of guard?

@ThunderCrush, @Cosmic Breeze

Raven Mystery heard a pony shout, "Quick, look up there!" She grew concerned that maybe it was an out of control Pegasus or something that should draw her attention. She exchanged a look up toward the train platform roof and saw a dark figure. Raven could see the dark figure wearing black armour.

One of Luna's guards? She quivered and hoped that to be true rather than this pony could be a rogue. Still, she decided to see if this pony would become a threat as she thought if she charged her horn up too soon, then she could provide the dark figure with a reason to fight her and she didn't want to do anything with too much haste.

@Cosmic Breeze @Rapid Wind @ThunderCrush

The figure takes a step towards them and then jumped off the train platform and glided gently towards them, he has no wings though, must be some sort of spell or magic that allows him to glide. They could see that his horn his somehow hooked, and there was a blood red triangle on his chest, he didn't speak yet though and landed next to them.

@Trixie .

Raven was quietly impressed by his glide especially when she saw there was no wings. She judged maybe the pony was talented at levitation magic that would allow him to glide slowly as his horn would slowly lose power or perhaps it was a clever illusionist trick. Still, upon seeing there was  a blood red triangle on his chest, Raven took a step back and thought about galloping away to safety.

@Rapid Wind @Trixie . @Cosmic Breeze @ThunderCrush

Doctor Whooves was walking along in Ponyville.  He was walking along, having exited from a cafe where he had had  a cup of coffee.  He was looking up to see the type of sky the Ponyville weather Pegasii had set up for the day.  He was thinking it was rather interesting how here so many things were quite different from where he was normally. 

He walked near the train station, thinking if he wanted to take a trip elsewhere, but decided not to, not today anyway.  Noticing a dark colored pony gliding down.  At first he thought it was a pegasus, but noticed first it had a horn and then it had no wings. 

Hmm, quite interesting.  He thought to himself.  This requires further looking into.  Upon walking over to where he saw the gliding pony was near a group of other ponies.  Still curious he walked over curiously.  He wondered how what would happen next.  He loved new things, and a gliding unicorn was certainly new, or at least rather uncommon.

"Well mum thanks for the tea, but I want to look around ponyville. It's been awhile since I was here." Ocean said to her mum before leaving. She left the house and walked though the streets of ponyville. She looked up and saw a pony glide. "Holy biscuits. That was amazing!" She said has she made it to me the group of ponies. That was amazing, she thought.

"I would like to see more of it." Ocean said to the unicorn. She fixed her scatchel. "How about we head to pinkie's place and talk." She offered the talented Unicorn. she flipped her hair out of her face and started walking to Pinkie's place.

@Trixie ., @Mysterious Way, @Kulstor, @Cosmic Breeze, @ThunderCrush

"Wait? She knows Pinkie?" Raven pondered as she heard Ocean offer the mysterious unicorn to go to Pinkie's place, but when she noticed the Pegasus flip her hair, she got just a tiny bit jealous that the Pegasus might be trying to flirt with the unicorn and stroked back her dark cobalt blue mane with a huff.

Then, she noticed Dr. Whooves and he had a curious look on his face. She recalled Braeburn had said Dr. Whooves was a Ponyville resident. It seemed insignificant because if the Pegasus really did know Pinkie, then she must be a Ponyville resident too, but she had already picked a pony to lead around the town. Still, she wasn't sure how to make the approach at first, but she was thinking she had to make one before the other two unicorns at the station did, just in case Dr. Whooves wasn't the type of pony who would happily lead around a group of ponies rather than one at a time.

@Mysterious Way, @Kulstor, @Cosmic Breeze, @Trixie ., @ThunderCrush

Raven found the gesture of the Pegasus coming back to ask the group was kind, when she could had chosen to led the mysterious unicorn around. Still, she recalled spying the unicorn's blood red triangle, but it was plain rude to refuse a invite to come with a pony and she thought she would need a local to show her around anyway.

"I'll come with," Raven said, hoping she would see more of Ponyville on their journey as the Pegasus would show them around.

Edited by Rapid Wind

@Rapid Wind @Cosmic Breeze @Trixie . @ThunderCrush @Mysterious Way

"I'll come too." He said with happiness plain on his face as he smiled.  "Sounds like we may all have fun." He said smiling still.  he did think it would be quite fun, even though he already lived in Ponyville.  He well knew the fun of seeing what was familiar to him through new eyes of others, like some friends who traveled with him, or that he encountered.

• Brohoof 1

@Rapid Wind@Trixie .@ThunderCrush@Mysterious Way@Kulstor@TechiePidge

Cosmic was not sure if he should stay, or gallop away to somewhere safe.  Maybe to the closest library, which he assumed Ponyville had, where he could pick out many books to read to help calm his nerves.  Despite this, he looked on as the black armored unicorn literally glided in the air to land next to them.  The blood red triangle caught the dark gray unicorn's eye.  Every instinct was screaming to get away from this stallion, but Cosmic shoved those instincts away.  He took a deep, yet somewhat unsteady breath.  He knew he should not judge a book by its cover, as some would say.  Besides, a unicorn somehow being able to glide like he did, that was something that intrigued Cosmic's mind.  He knew quite a bit of magic, but that was certainly new.

In addition to the black armored unicorn, it seemed like there were two new ponies that arrived to the scene.  This was getting quite crowded for the dark gray unicorn, and thus, he stayed silent.  Then, there was an offer to go to... Pinkie's place?

"U-Um... excuse me, who's Pinkie?" He could only guess that this pony named 'Pinkie' was a Ponyville resident.  That would mean they would possibly be going to where this pony was, adding even more ponies into the evermore growing group.  Just what has he got himself into?