Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Naruto Shippuden: Wrath of the Moon Goddess

Acnologia

@Divine_Heart

He looked up at the, well, rather interesting female if one had to say so in that way. He then replied casually with "Ah, nothing special, I'll just have some meat-vegetable ramen. I'm trying not to over do on either" he ended it all with a rather friendly smile, acting complete ignorance to anything going on. This was indeed an important trait of a ninja! Right now he wasn't just in the village. He was strategizing. Therefore, he can't just act like he thinks they're up to something.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Acnologia

“That’s exactly, right Ms. Kyubi!”

He said that with a smile and a wave of his index finger. One would swear that he was weaving it as if there was a prize to present, but nothing came after but his laughter…however short it was. The somber expression returned just as quickly as it left, and he was staring at the cup of tea upon the table, his vision not able to comprehend it, but his ears could hear the ripples it made as if they were waves crashing on a beach. With each twitch of his ears, he would hear the sound of the village, alert of whatever was supposed to come of this night.

Well…partially. Right now, he was glad he could have a conversation with someone.

“But…all in all, the Usagi were fickle. They preferred almost anything, but battle…or at least, that was my great grandmother’s way.” His hands reached to his mouth for a moment. The violet haired rabbit whispered something lowly with his eyes closed before opening them once more. “Excuse me,” paused and dismissed the gesture, “But, as for ‘her way’, she birthed her own clan while being apart from the village system…or…marriage for that matter. My great grandmother…you see…she had a careful and cautious nature that caused her to be weary of men. She thought that being close to them would breed a pride to fight and defend instead of to flee or retreat. Those two things became the basis for our clan.”

There was a silence from him as the violet haired boy reached to his hair. It was a usual display of awkwardness or discomfort from an individual. He had to brace himself, especially now, for what he had to explain since by now, Kyubi would have placed the pieces together.

“You see,” he spoke painfully, “That is why my clan is mostly female…with the exception of myself. They invested mostly in procreation and survival, thus they virtually ever take mates…and even if they had…well…” Xenneth paused as he let out a sigh. Obviously, it was annoying him to continue telling the story, let alone even think about the clan history. His hands folded across his lap while his feet lifted slightly to start his nervous tapping habit. Soon, he smiled, gently, remembering that he was being rude to someone who actually gave him the time of day.

A rarity in itself.

“My apologies,” he excused once more, “I suppose this sounds…barbaric to you. I understand, after all, that is why these ears…signify something ominous to others.” the violet haired rabbit gestured stroking his twitching ears.  

@Drago Ryder

“Of course, Master!” she had responded, but done so with a very warm smile towards Blitz, “No need to be nervous!” Whatever it was, these funny-eared individuals seemed to be no strangers to human emotions. It was a trait usually lost in the age of the ninja, but yet, here they were smiling as they bent over gazing at the shinobi. If he would have given the figure enough attention, ignoring the ears that were shared by the waitresses tonight for some reason, he would have noticed that they were even clad in the most strangest of attire that were shared by even Xenneth himself who was sitting talking to Kyubi. The signature tight suits and thickets of fur that coveted the lower arms and lower legs almost making it seem like a uniform of an animal.

“I will serve you to the best of my abilities! Please, allow-” she paused.

Gazing upward towards the table where Kyubi and Xenneth was sitting. His cuffed hands falling synonymous with her twitching ears on her head. She seemed to at that moment completely ignore Blitz, and done so with an annoyed look upon her face. It only took a moment before she turned her attention back to the shinobi, regaining her composure as she bowed.

“Please, master! Be patient!~” she almost sang in her sweet tone, “I will be sure to serve you soon!”

Her tone of voice as sweet as ever, but her walk filled with a pint of resentment as she walked away from the table.

@rolle

Insettsu’s comments were welcomed with a smile. There was nothing like a little personality in a business setting.

“I understand,” she said, “I suppose, it’s just not the women who have to watch their figures.”

Unlike the other rabbit that was walking away from Blitz’s table in a huff, this was one gentler in tone and gestures. Even her hand movements were compassionate to the air itself as an open hand would briefly wave carefully to Insettsu’s form and then return to her own lap. Her eyes opened for a moment to reveal their most noticeable trait that would topple almost any visual dojutsu’s prowess: they were a fair shade of blue like sapphire.

“If I make a suggestion,” she continued, “How about a vegetable served in a beef broth along with your noodles? The ramen will have such a more robust taste, and not to mention that your vegetables themselves would blend so well to offer a unique flavor! I am sure I can even find the right seasoning for you.”

It was more personal than just a simple service, if the ninja could tell, and if it was not, then she was probably the best maid ever hired in the simple establishment. The female leaned over towards Insettsu, her hand gesturing towards the menu and stapled it down as if forbidding him to look at it. “Do not worry, it is not on the menu, but…I would be happy to prepare it for you!”

As she said this, the form of the agitated figure walked from Blitz’s table heading to the back of the restaurant. Her eyes rolling as her voice almost carried with the breeze she left behind as she walked in an angry huff.

“Does, ANYONE in this place know how to work?!” her frustration seemed to add to the charm as some of the nearby males would whistle seeing her pass by them. Even a glare of her icy stare did not quell the ravenous men that seemed to not care if she upset at the trivial behavior of her brethren.

Regardless, it did not stop the rabbit before Insettsu shamefully lowering her head as she stood up straight, correcting her posture, and uttering in embarrassment. “U-umm…my apologies…that you had to experience that.”

Edited by Divine_Heart