Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Marvel's The Avengers roleplay with Lunarpalette

~Natural Beauty~

Shadow sat in Tony and Bruce's lab. She had cuts and scrapes all over her body. She had blood being put into through iv. So Dr. Banner walked in. "Hey how are you doing Shadow?" He asked her. "Yeah, light head." She mumbled to Banner. He sat down by her. "They were after you, why?" He asked her. "No clue Bruce. But my powers are getting stronger, don't know how long until I loose control." She said. "I know a place you can go for help, It's called Kamar-Taj, place of miracles." He said to her.  

Opaline (aka Agent Wolf) was bringing in some medical supplies requested by Bruce Banner. When she got to his lab there was a woman seated on a medical table and she looked a bit worse for wares. This stuff is probably for her. "Here is the supplies you requested Mr. Banner" 

While this was going on Doctor Stephen Strange was doing some reading in Kamar-Taj. As he was engrossed in a fascinating section about advanced Astral Projection he felt something off. He knew something wasn't right. Something was growing, a force that would be a possible threat if not responded to immediately. He went in search for answers one of the only places he knew where to find them. "I need to go somewhere" he said to Wong as he left the library. But I should be back before to long."

(edited)

Shadow looked at Agent wolf and nodded say thank you. "I'll leave tonight, used go say my goodbyes." Shadow told Bruce. "Do you want we to help you pack?" He asked her. "No I got it Bruce." She said to him. "Then I'll go let everyone know." He said taking out the iv. Bruce handed Shadow the medical supplies to take care of her wounds, then he left to go let everyone know.

Steve was in the living room of Avengers tower, when he saw Bruce walk out. "Guys I have some news." Bruce said to everyone. Everyone looked at Bruce waiting for him to talk. "Shadow is leaving to go get help with her powers, she is getting ready right now. I wanted you all to know so you could say good bye." Bruce said. "Why is she leaving Bruce?" Steve asked. Bruce didn't answer Steve.

@Lunarpalette

Edited by Mysterious Way

(edited)
1 hour ago, Mysterious Way said:

Shadow looked at Agent wolf and nodded say thank you. "I'll leave tonight, used go say my goodbyes." Shadow told Bruce. "Do you want we to help you pack?" He asked her. "No I got it Bruce." She said to him. "Then I'll go let everyone know." He said taking out the iv. Bruce handed Shadow the medical supplies to take care of her wounds, then he left to go let everyone know.

Steve was in the living room of Avengers tower, when he saw Bruce walk out. "Guys I have some news." Bruce said to everyone. Everyone looked at Bruce waiting for him to talk. "Shadow is leaving to go get help with her powers, she is getting ready right now. I wanted you all to know so you could say good bye." Bruce said. "Why is she leaving Bruce?" Steve asked. Bruce didn't answer Steve.

@Lunarpalette

Using his sling ring, Doctor Strange opened a portal to where he visualized the potential danger to be and stepped through.

Opaline just went about her business and caught a glimpse of Captin America as she walked past the living room, and to her next destination.

Edited by Lunarpalette

3 minutes ago, Mysterious Way said:

@Lunarpalette

Shadow walked out with her duffle bag. She said her goodbyes to everyone and then went to talk to Agent Wolf. When she walked into the other room and found her. "Hey can we talk before I leave, it's about Steve?" She asked Agent Wolf.

Agent Wilf looked at Shadow and replied, "Yeah sure what about St-Captain Rogers?" she corrected herself. She felt the need to keep it formal.

@Lunarpalette

"Since I'm leaving, I'm one of Steve's closes friends. After Bucky left here, he just had me. Now that I'm leaving for who knows how long, I want you to keep him company please. Can you do that?" Shadow asked Wolf. All she wanted was for Steve to be happy. She had her duffle bag thrown over her shoulder waiting for answer.

(edited)

Agent Wolf nodded kinda giddy at the thought but also frightened. But she did her best to not let any of that show. "Of course. I'd be deli-" all of a sudden there was something that looked like sparks that flew in the air and formed a circle from which a man in a red cape stepped through. 

As Doctor strange stepped through the dimensional portal, he saw two women standing in a room he guessed was in a tall building. One of them looked like a business woman of some sort until she pulled a gun from her coat then she looked like an agent. The other looked as if she was on her way to somewhere with a duffle bag over her shoulder. "Have either of you seen anyone with strange power fluctuations lately?" he had a sting guess it was the one that was about to leave.

Edited by Lunarpalette

17 minutes ago, Mysterious Way said:

@Lunarpalette

"Since I'm leaving, I'm one of Steve's closes friends. After Bucky left here, he just had me. Now that I'm leaving for who knows how long, I want you to keep him company please. Can you do that?" Shadow asked Wolf. All she wanted was for Steve to be happy. She had her duffle bag thrown over her shoulder waiting for answer.

(OOC:sorry for any unexpected twists)

Shadow looked over, only her hazel eye showing. "Well I guess we are at understanding, You take care of this Wolf." Shadow said as she walked out the door of the room. "Here is your plane ticket, oh remember Shade call us every week."Tony said as he hugged Shadow. Shadow hugged back, then left before she started crying.

Steve watched is close friend leave the tower. He sighed and walked past the room Wolf was in. He notice Doctor Strange. "How are you?" Steve said loudly causing all the avengers to enter the room.

5 minutes ago, Mysterious Way said:

Shadow looked over, only her hazel eye showing. "Well I guess we are at understanding, You take care of this Wolf." Shadow said as she walked out the door of the room. "Here is your plane ticket, oh remember Shade call us every week."Tony said as he hugged Shadow. Shadow hugged back, then left before she started crying.

Steve watched is close friend leave the tower. He sighed and walked past the room Wolf was in. He notice Doctor Strange. "How are you?" Steve said loudly causing all the avengers to enter the room.

(OOC: how does Steve know strange exactly?) 

Strange saw Steve and smiled at the sight of a friend. "Hey Steve, I'm doing pretty well. How are you?" 

Agent Wolf was utterly confused at this point. "Wait you two know each other?"

Shadow went though airport security, and got on a plane. She thought about everything that happened, the Bucky soon came to mind. She add to admit she loved him. But once he left it crushed her. She moved on and told herself not to fall in love, it would make her weak.

@Lunarpalette

OOC: It was meant to say Who not how.:D

2 minutes ago, Queen Chrysalis Servant said:

Shadow went though airport security, and got on a plane. She thought about everything that happened, the Bucky soon came to mind. She add to admit she loved him. But once he left it crushed her. She moved on and told herself not to fall in love, it would make her weak.

@Lunarpalette

OOC: It was meant to say Who not how.:D

(OOC: then that changes my response entirely! Changes being made now!)

Doctor Strange looked at Captain America and noticed as the rest of the Avengers walked in. "forgive me for not introducing myself. I'm Doctor Strange. I am aware of something around here that may be amiss. Like someone who may be losing control of a power of theirs? Are you aware of anyone like that? 

Agent Wolf looked over to Captain America slightly confused and concerned about Shadow. She must be the one he's looking for. "Captain? What should we do?"

Agent wolf looked at Steve and asked "shouldn't we at least hear where he's from and who he is working for? she said keeping her gun pointed at Strange. 

Doctor Strange nodded his head in agreement. "Thank you Agent... what's your name?"

"Wolf"

"Agent Wolf, that's a nice name. As I said, I am Doctor Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme of Khamar-taj"

Shadow drifted off into the Shadow relam, which she was the keeper of. She was meet by a lion/wolf/dragon hybrid. "Preedur, its been a while." Shadow said. "No time for hellos. The things that are after you, their master wants to contrtol the Shadow relam. That is why your powers are getting stronger. Remember I will come when I'm most needed. Now its time to wake up keeper of the shadows." Preedur said. Shadow woke up when the plane landed and got off.

"Fine let's hear why he is here." Steve said.

@Lunarpalette

Agent Wolf looked over at Bruce Banner. "Doctor Banner, did I hear you say something of a place with that name earlier? And didn't you send Shadow there?" 

"So you do know of someone? And their name is shadow? And you say she's on her way there right now? Well that solves where I am going. Don't worry, you can trust me with things of this matter. If she is who I think she is then all I need to do is talk to her and perhaps train her to use her powers for good before she turns to a path that may inflict dread upon us all. Good day everyone" and with that Doctor Strange took off from the portal he came from.

they all stood there almost not knowing what to say because the whole thing had gone by so quickly. But Agent Wolf had hoped that she hadn't just messed things up by opening her big mouth.

• Brohoof 1

Bruce looked at Agent Wolf, with a death look the left the room. "What the hell Agent Wolf! We are suppose to look out for each other." Tony said to her. "Guys don't start fighting, it won't solve anything. Maybe he is right, he can teach her a few things." Steve said to everyone.

Shadow started her way to Kamar-Taj. She and her dufflebag in her arm and she started. What of this does do anything but make it worst....Want did Preedur mean that The Shadow Relam was making my powers stronger, she thought.

@Lunarpalette

Doctor Strange arrived back at Kamar-taj and started towards the entrance where this Shadow person was to most likely be seen. He waited as he knew she was coming by the force of her power he could feel.

"I'm so sorry, I- I should maybe just go..." Agent wolf was blue in the face and felt weak from her stupidity. She put her gun away and began to exit the room thinking about signing a resignation paper.

• Brohoof 1

@Lunarpalette

Steve went after wolf. He placed his hand on her shoulder and turned her around. "Hey its not your fault. Bruce and Tony think of her as a sister." Steve said to Agent Wolf. "Don't let it get to you." He said.

Shadow slowly made her way up to Kamar-Taj. She felt something watching her. She turned around and saw the things that came for her the first time. She created a knife and the things came after her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow limped up to Kamar-Taj. She held her right dislocated shoulder. She knocked on the door of Kamar-Taj. She had a massive cut on her right side as well.

• Brohoof 1

Doctor Strage heard the knock on the door and saw the girl that had left as soon as he got to the Avengers Tower. He saw that she was badly injured and let her in at once. "Oh my, um... come in and we will get you fixed up. What happened to you? he aked as he sat her down and started to treat her wounds.

Agent Wolf sighed and turned to Steve. "So should I not be worried that I may have to leave? I know should at least stay a same distance from them for a while". Wolf said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"No you will be fine wolf." Steve said to her. "They just need sometime to cool down." Steve said. He knew that Tony and Bruce were pissed that she told, but they would forgive her.

Shadow looked at him and stumbled in. She turned around and one of things that was after still was after. She created a sharp like crystal thing to go though its stomach killing it.

@Lunarpalette

Edited by Queen Chrysalis Servant
  • Brohoof 1

Doctor Strange looked at her in surprise. "I assume you are Shadow. Your power is most impressive I must say. And what was was that thing?" 

Wolf sighed. "If you are sure. But if strange is who he says he is, then I think we have no need to worry for Shadow. Even if he wasn't, I'm sure shadow can take care of herself, she's far from helpless."

• Brohoof 1