Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

(edited)

I myself am a heterosexual male, still looking for that special someone! For all of you single pegasisters out there, I am straight, single, and ready to mingle!!! ;)

LOL

Posted Image

yeah im in the same state as said pony quoted above, I have been in one relationship, sadly got rejected last year though :/

So, what if you hit on a girl and it turns out she was a lesbian? Would you want her hate you?

Why would you mind it if someone likes you? I mean, it's complementing who you are, which, regardless of sexual orientation, is a nice thing!

That happend to my friend, and if it happens to I will respect that. Its not their fault they are lesbian. I respect LGBT people and I support gay marriage, but I am not gay, to me you should be able to like who you like, do what you want. I mean, it IS america where I live, yet gay marriage isnt 100% established

Edited by Matus

I am trying to relate that I don't mind other gays around me nor do I hate their sexual orientation because they choose to take that life for themselves.

Yeah, right. They "choose" to not suppress their sexuality, and to not pretend that they're something that they simply are not.

Yeah, right. They "choose" to not suppress their sexuality, and to not pretend that they're something that they simply are not.

Well I believe I understand what you getting at but I haven't come across that much when I do meet new people that are homosexual that are pretty to themselves about their sexuality. I have been hit on before and its placed me in a very uncomfortable place, that's what I don't like.

But he doesn't require their consent, he is dating every single person in the universe and no one can do a thing about it... :P

-i do not know whether i should consider myself flattered over this knowledge or horrified over it.

Well, since I have been doing some thinking lately, and I have considered to change my vote from bisexual to homosexual, since I prefer guys far more then I prefer girls, so it seems only right.

• Brohoof 3

Well, since I have been doing some thinking lately, and I have considered to change my vote from bisexual to homosexual, since I prefer guys far more then I prefer girls, so it seems only right.

you can be bi and lean one way, i prefer guys more then girls but i consider myself bi

personly i think you could go up to about 90% one way and still be considered bi

myself id say i about 60/40 (60% males, 40% female prefence)

though its kinda hard to put a number on it sometimes

I'm straight although I'm pretty sure all of my friends and family think I'm gay. Whatever, doesn't really affect me one way or the other.

you can be bi and lean one way, i prefer guys more then girls but i consider myself bi

personly i think you could go up to about 90% one way and still be considered bi

it's all up to personal reflection and what one feels fits one's self best. for example, i may very well be attracted to females and just not know it yet. however, i feel that calling myself gay fits me better, because honestly, i just prefer guys as a whole as opposed to girls where there might exist a small amount of physical attraction towards them. i don't think i'll ever have any crush on a girl, anyway.
  • Brohoof 2

Considering that all sexual labels are thoughts and concepts that we use to make things easier, we should know that people will look at homosexuality, bisexuality, and heterosexuality differently. One may view leaning one way while still having attraction to the other physical sex as homosexuality/hetereosexuality; someone else may still count that as bisexual. It's all based on what the individual thinks. Personally, not categorizing myself sexually and letting myself like whoever I want, feeling however I want to feel, has been great for me. I no longer feel the need to pin myself to a sexual label.

Like Viscra pointed out, it is a matter of how I want others to perceive me, and in terms of relationships. I am far more interested in guys then girls. And I rather also be perceived as available to guys and not to girls.

This was prompted because I felt like I was kidding myself, I have way more fun with guys then I have with girls anyway, I shouldn't deny it. And I should put that kind of availability on myself.

I'm straight.

I have no problem with gays, bisexuals, asexuals, pansexuals(whatever that is), or anything else. I don't understand sexuality prejudices or stereotypes. Why does it make a difference?

Edit: Found out what pansexuality is on Wikipedia :)

Edited by Twilie'Zorah (ADOR)

As a person who has doubted even their own gender from time to time, I can easily say I don't see genders as strongly as I used to. I'm Pansexual, meaning anyone that asks for my love and deserves it, may have it.

Edited by Nanniro
  • Brohoof 1

im kind of bi-sexual, i fall in love mostly with boys, and attracted mostly by girls, but i cant imagine myself with one ._.

As a person who has doubted even their own gender from time to time, I can easily say I don't see genders as strongly as I used to. I'm Pansexual, meaning anyone that asks for my love and deserves it, may have it.

pansexual are awesome!

and just curiouse, what is your gender (not sex)

Edited by hana

pansexual are awesome!

and just curiouse, what is your gender (not sex)

I'm usually finding myself in a middle-ground of sorts. On most days, I lean more towards a feminine nature, but there are days I don't see myself as either gender.

I'm usually finding myself in a middle-ground of sorts. On most days, I lean more towards a feminine nature, but there are days I don't see myself as either gender.

so you are a genderqueer?

somewhy i didnt expect it XP (srsly, i have no idea why didnt i expect it)

i do really like to be called a she instead of a he, though. i dunno why. it just sounds better and more fitting to me. i won't jump onto you for calling me a he, though. he, she, whatever, you're still talking to me, Viscra. that's what matters, not what pronoun i should be addressed by.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 2

seeing as the word genderqueer popped up in the thread, i might as well say that i consider myself to be genderqueer, as well, i.e. i don't care what gender pronoun i am addressed by as and i don't restrict myself to only masculine values applying to my biological sex (if i did i wouldn't be here in the first place, right?). likewise, i don't go over-the-top with my feminine side, either. i just forward that side of me more than most guys would do.

i do really like to be called a she instead of a he, though. i dunno why. it just sounds better and more fitting to me. i won't jump onto you for calling me a he, though. he, she, whatever, you're still talking to me, Viscra. that's what matters, not what pronoun i should be addressed by.

wow, theres a lot of genderthingys here ._.

so far i counted 3 O_O

im a bit of jelouse about you, dont caring sound like fun

wow, theres a lot of genderthingys here ._.

so far i counted 3 O_O

im a bit of jelouse about you, dont caring sound like fun

why should i worry~

why should i care~ (if somebody gets the reference you have earned my respect)

anyway, i don't find it to be something to worry about, really. i'm content enough in my sexuality after struggling a bit about who i am and what i want that i, eventually, came to a point where i just stopped caring too much about it and just went with what felt good to me. if it makes me feel good, and isn't hurting anyone else, then i just do it. seems to have worked well most of the time. if somebody doesn't agree i'll either fill in on their lack of knowledge about it or just ignore them.

if people are gonna be hatin' me for being who i am, then fine, let them burn themselves out over it. i don't care. their choice to be nosy about it.

• Brohoof 1

why should i worry~

anyway, i don't find it to be something to worry about, really. i'm content enough in my sexuality after struggling a bit about who i am and what i want that i, eventually, came to a point where i just stopped caring too much about it and just went with what felt good to me. if it makes me feel good, and isn't hurting anyone else, then i just do it. seems to have worked well most of the time. if somebody doesn't agree i'll either fill in on their lack of knowledge about it or just ignore them.

if people are gonna be hatin' me for being who i am, then fine, let them burn themselves out over it. i don't care. their choice to be nosy about it.

no, i mean that you dont care about how people talking about you or how you dressing >,<

as a transexual in the closet everything erritate me, i do care about what gender im talked as and such, but i wish i didnt, like you :blush:

no, i mean that you dont care about how people talking about you or how you dressing >,<

as a transexual in the closet everything erritate me, i do care about what gender im talked as and such, but i wish i didnt, like you :blush:

ah, transsexual? well, that complicates the whole "who i am" and "call me this" thing more than in my situation. not sure what to against that, though, i'm afraid; getting something done about the transition in early-hand would very much yield the best results for you, as then you're able to force the body to start adapting and producing the other kinds of hormones so you can earn the feminine/masculine traits early on (i dunno if you're a FtM or MtF, you didn't say that), but of course, it complicates it all if you have a strict family that isn't very supporting of it.

if you're really desperate about it, try consult some help-center against this sort of thing, as well as ask about what you can do in the life-advice section of the forums (when you're able to enter it, that is; i dunno if Cupcakes can enter that section)? other than that, i can't help you very much about it, sadly. just try and pull through with it the best you can. :)

why should i worry~

Yup yup, the grass is gonna grow, the sun is gonna shine, the fish are gonna swim and sister, haters are gonna hate.

This image comes to mind when dealing with haters:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3